Author Topic: Let's ruin a good kid's life for nothing  (Read 4921 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Let's ruin a good kid's life for nothing
« on: March 22, 2014, 03:26:38 AM »
"Let's ruin a good kid's life for nothing"
Teen jailed for 13 days after EMT kit pocketknife found in his car trunk
- And his felony trial coming up...

Harold Specht - Idiot Prosecutor of the Century - Ashtabula County, Ohio

What kind of a fucked up place is Ashtabula County, Ohio?

And what is wrong with Harold Specht and his boss Ashtabula County Prosecutor Nicholas A. Iarocci, Esq?

13 days in jail for a pocketknife in his EMT vest locked in the trunk of his car? And now felony charges? Are you kidding me?

The psycho inbred judge had him held on a half million-dollar bond, pending a psychological evaluation - which he passed with flying colors.

18 year old high school senior Jordan Wiser was arrested and jailed for "illegal conveyance of a weapon onto a school grounds", a Class 5 felony.

A different judge let him out on a $50,000 bond and an ankle monitor on Christmas Eve. Mighty big of you your honor.

What is wrong with the people who live in this county?

You tolerate this?

You haven't run the prosecutor, his idiot staff, the judge and everyone else involved in this travesty out of town yet?

Are you kidding me?

What a fucking disgrace.

UPDATE: Apparently the Nazis in charge of Ashtabula County, Ohio take offense at being called out on their criminal behavior and have threatened additional retaliation against this young man if the issue continues to be publicized.

Where does that leave us? I don't know, but do not contact the school or prosecutor about this case. It's not helping.

A thought...

We as a nation need to start standing up and defending our young people from this kind of "official" insanity. It's reached epidemic levels and it's got to stop.

- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/law-enforcement-corruption--abuse-1/lets-ruin-a-good-kids-life-for-nothing-.html
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Let's ruin a good kid's life for nothing
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 03:53:01 AM »
I read that.    Insane.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 04:23:29 AM »
wow you would think you would be happy after all he wants to be one of those baaaaad cops your always talking about :o
I read that.    Insane.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 04:51:21 AM »
I would think the solution would be to have class 5 felony charges laid against the school official(s) who called police on that kid. Let's see how well the contents of their vehicle trunks stand up to scrutiny? Got a tire iron in there? ...that could be considered a weapon. What about the home-ec classrooms? Don't they have scissors? What about the highschool, or perhaps staff cafeterias? Do those not have knives & forks? Are they using sporks, ...or are they being forced to eat with their hands like the bloody neanderthals they are?
w

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 11:42:15 AM »
"Let's ruin a good kid's life for nothing"
Teen jailed for 13 days after EMT kit pocketknife found in his car trunk
- And his felony trial coming up...

Harold Specht - Idiot Prosecutor of the Century - Ashtabula County, Ohio

What kind of a fucked up place is Ashtabula County, Ohio?

And what is wrong with Harold Specht and his boss Ashtabula County Prosecutor Nicholas A. Iarocci, Esq?

13 days in jail for a pocketknife in his EMT vest locked in the trunk of his car? And now felony charges? Are you kidding me?

The psycho inbred judge had him held on a half million-dollar bond, pending a psychological evaluation - which he passed with flying colors.

18 year old high school senior Jordan Wiser was arrested and jailed for "illegal conveyance of a weapon onto a school grounds", a Class 5 felony.

A different judge let him out on a $50,000 bond and an ankle monitor on Christmas Eve. Mighty big of you your honor.

What is wrong with the people who live in this county?

You tolerate this?

You haven't run the prosecutor, his idiot staff, the judge and everyone else involved in this travesty out of town yet?

Are you kidding me?

What a fucking disgrace.

UPDATE: Apparently the Nazis in charge of Ashtabula County, Ohio take offense at being called out on their criminal behavior and have threatened additional retaliation against this young man if the issue continues to be publicized.

Where does that leave us? I don't know, but do not contact the school or prosecutor about this case. It's not helping.

A thought...

We as a nation need to start standing up and defending our young people from this kind of "official" insanity. It's reached epidemic levels and it's got to stop.

- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/law-enforcement-corruption--abuse-1/lets-ruin-a-good-kids-life-for-nothing-.html

For once we agree. This was ridiculous.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 12:02:03 PM »
charge him with a misdemeanor let him pay a fine and be on his way

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2014, 05:44:51 PM »

He shouldn't have been charged in the first place!  >:(

What they need to do is drop the charges, apologize profusely, compensate him for the nightmare he's been put through, ...and make sure they NEVER DO IT AGAIN to another soul!!!
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2014, 08:43:46 PM »

THIS.   

I can buy a medical kit with a knife.
I can buy a mitt, baseball, and a bat.
I can get a diving suit with a spear gun.
I can get an archers kit with a bow n arrow.
I can get a mining kit with some low grade explosives.
I can get a brick of fireworks for an upcoming BBQ.
I can get a bunch of chemicals for a big spring cleaning kick this weekend.

I can justify my trunk full of goodies as just being ready for a day's activities.
OR
I can have what I need onhand to set of diversions and kill a lotta people.

Now, all that aside... the real Q is... how did they find the knife?  Unless they regularly pop trunks at that school, *something* told them to look in that trunk for a knife.

There was a case a few years back, a kitchen knife found in a student's car, hey, what's the big deal.  Turned out the only reason they found the knife is that the girl threatened someone with it.

HOW did they find the knife?  That might explain why they went so overboard with the charges.   most kids could keep a machine gun in their trunk and nobody would ever know.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2014, 12:20:05 PM »
there's more to this story than is coming out,if that's all they have the felony charge will never stand.i find it hard to believe a judge would put a 500,000 bail for a pocket knife,this story is not just about a pocket knife

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2014, 01:42:29 PM »
there's more to this story than is coming out,if that's all they have the felony charge will never stand.i find it hard to believe a judge would put a 500,000 bail for a pocket knife,this story is not just about a pocket knife

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2014/03/jordan-wiser-spend-13-days-jail-carrying-pocket-knife-car/

This gives us more details.

They also found two airsoft gun and a stun gun in his trunk. 

He had made a bunch of youtube videos about gun techniques, home defense, police interviews, video game reviews.

The school received an anonymous tip that the kid had weapons in his car.  They were allowed to search it because it's in the school handbook for any vehicle on the premises, and voila, they did finr FOUR weapons in his car.

he can justify them, and yes, he only deserves a slap on the wrist... but if we say it's cool, then we must let 100% of the kids on that campus keep FOUR WEAPONS in their car.    And you just cannot do that.

Totally sucks for him, and they should reduce it to a misd based upon circumstances... but he did knowingly bring a stungun and 2 airsoft guns to school, knowing VERY well they were against policy, not to mention the knife.  Sounds like he didn't care about the rule, and he told others about the weapons in his car too.  Had he never said anything to anyone, he would have never been caught. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2014, 02:54:15 PM »
Since when are airsoft guns 'weapons'? Theyre toys.

sounds like some retard kid got scurred that someone he knew had an airsoft gun and turned him in.

what a gaping vagina.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2014, 03:06:52 PM »

sounds like some retard kid got scurred that someone he knew had an airsoft gun and turned him in.

what a gaping vagina.

yeah that must be it ,that must be the same reason the judge put a 500000 bail too ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2014, 03:09:02 PM »

Do you believe children should be allowed to carry airsoft guns in school?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2014, 03:39:34 PM »
Do you believe children should be allowed to carry airsoft guns in school?

elementary and middle school? No.

high school? Sure. No more dangerous than any number of other things they carry around. It shoots a plastic bb for fucks sake, they sting a little and thats it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2014, 03:40:28 PM »
yeah that must be it ,that must be the same reason the judge put a 500000 bail too ::)
hahaha, brutal logic, you must be a member of the 'stupid party'. :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2014, 04:09:48 PM »
hahaha, brutal logic, you must be a member of the 'stupid party'. :D

By your post your not only a member but the pres. of the party of stupid lol

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2014, 04:17:03 PM »
elementary and middle school? No.

high school? Sure. No more dangerous than any number of other things they carry around. It shoots a plastic bb for fucks sake, they sting a little and thats it.

Brahaha carrying airsoft guns in school.great logic carry a gun that looks the same as a real one.wow i wonder what can go wrong with that lol

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2014, 05:17:46 PM »
You all seem to be forgetting that he was NOT "carrying". These were LOCKED IN THE TRUNK of his vehicle.

I am tempted to say there's no possibility of something going wrong with it LOCKED IN THE TRUNK,
...but if that were truly the case, ...we wouldn't have this thread would we?  :D

Suffice to say, LOCKED IN THE TRUNK of your vehicle is far less riskier than wearing it in a holster.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2014, 10:26:16 PM »

You believe in a school with 1000+ students, every student should be able to carry airsoft guns on their hip?

LOL can you IMAGINE the number of "incidents" where idiots would be shooting at teachers, blinding each other, injuring each other, damaging property?

The stun gun was in his glove box, the airsofts + knife in the trunk.

It sucks, but it is Ohio law.  And really... should kids be allowed to keep 100 knives in their trunk?  No.  Then you can't let them have one.  Even if it's part of an EMT kit... it's the law, and they make is VERY clear to students.  He knew the law and just disagreed so he didn't follow it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2014, 10:31:47 PM »
You believe in a school with 1000+ students, every student should be able to carry airsoft guns on their hip?

LOL can you IMAGINE the number of "incidents" where idiots would be shooting at teachers, blinding each other, injuring each other, damaging property?

The stun gun was in his glove box, the airsofts + knife in the trunk.

It sucks, but it is Ohio law.  And really... should kids be allowed to keep 100 knives in their trunk?  No.  Then you can't let them have one.  Even if it's part of an EMT kit... it's the law, and they make is VERY clear to students.  He knew the law and just disagreed so he didn't follow it.

no one is arguing that the kid fucked uo, and no one is arguing that everyone should be allowed airsoft rifles on school for ditraction reasons.

those are obfuscations.  The point is that this kid is facing life-ending felony charges over FUCKING TOYS, one utility knife, and one non-lethal weapon, all locked in his trunk.

are y9u honestly saying y9u have no problrm with this kid facing the same fucking level of charge as muderers and ralist because he had some non-approved TOYS (airsoft guns are toys, we used to shoot each other all the time affer school and in the squadbay in the Marines, the things are a joke), a knife, and a stun gun in bis car?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2014, 10:46:06 PM »
I agreed the charges were WAY too much.  

however, he broke school rules, and brought 4 weapons, so they can't just let him off with a warning.  If you do that, thne you have 1000 kids each keeping 10 weapons in their trunk and bragging about it.

He didn't just have the guns... he ran his mouth or showed them off... at least one other person (the tipster) knew about the weapons and called the school to report it.  This tells me this wasn't the *first* day that the kid actually brought weapons to school.   Chances are, he's been doing it all year, right?   Was he bragging?  WHo knows... but he was running his mouth, and when high schoolers tell others where readily available weapons can be found, bad shit happens.

And again, the stun gun was in the glove box.