Author Topic: progesterone gyno  (Read 3991 times)

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
progesterone gyno
« on: January 19, 2006, 01:12:40 AM »
Anyone ever get progesterone gyno from fina?

Wondering if running something to inhibit prolactin is worth while?

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
Re: progesterone gyno
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 05:24:27 AM »

progesterone, prolactin gyno is possible, dostinex is a good product for fixing it :)

AG
www.ag-guys.com

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2006, 07:44:29 AM »
progesterone, prolactin gyno is possible, dostinex is a good product for fixing it :)

AG
www.ag-guys.com

AG....  When will you have dostinex??

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2006, 08:50:34 PM »

This had already been discussed ad nauseum.

The issue is prolactin and you can use, Cabergoline or Bromocriptine.....

It's not a matter of worthwhile, it's a matter of necessary, unless you want supression (Finadick).  Cabergoline has been proven as a sexual aid, so you might want to run it regardless of whether you are running Tren or not.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2006, 02:47:49 AM »
Cabergoline sounds like the bomb!

Sex and Cabergoline

By David Jay Brown

Cabergoline is a fairly new pharmaceutical that has enormous potential to aid male stamina. Perhaps the most remarkable aspect of carbergoline is that it has been found to substantially raise a man’s chances of sustaining multiple orgasms during sex. Some men on cabergoline are able to have numerous multiple orgasms in rapid succession.

Cabergoline, which is marketed under the trade name of Dostinex, is used to treat Parkinson's disease, to prevent women producing milk when they want to stop breast feeding, and to lower prolactin levels in patients with a pituitary tumor. It is also sometimes used to help men with sexual dysfunction.

It is cabergoline’s capacity to lower prolactin levels that makes it such a sexual wonder drug for men. Prolactin is a single-chain protein hormone, closely related to growth hormone, that stimulates the secretion of milk of women. The hormone also has the effect of reducing a man’s desire for more sex by preventing new erections. Cabergoline has been found to to minimize the effects of the hormone prolactin, which is produced by men at the point of orgasm. As a result, some subjects who tried the drug found that they were able to have multiple orgasms in rapid succession.

In one study, 60 subjects, all healthy males, between the ages of 22 and 31, normally needed a break of 19 minutes between lovemaking sessions. However, after taking Cabergoline, they were able to have several orgasms within a few minutes. Medical psychologist Manfred Schedlowski, who was involved in the trials at Essen in Germany, said the drug raised the libido to enable the male to orgasm again more quickly.

At what dose would you recommend?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2006, 02:54:28 AM »
At what dose would you recommend?

I've been using it @ .5MG e5d  (T/Sat) and I've noticed that I need less time between orgasms before I can come again.....

It's essential for supressing pro-lactin during a Tren cycle, but you might want to experiment with it off-cycle as well.  It's long half-life means you only need to use it twice weekly to maintain steady blood concentrations.

DIV

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2006, 03:21:03 AM »
cool!  thanks for putting me on to it.  I knew about Bromocriptine, but this stuff seems to have a lot more going for it.  Expensive though!  Damn this cycle keeps getting more and more expensive.

BTW can I ask you what you think is a better bang for the buck as an anti-e.  I have always used Nolva, but since nolvadex at 10mg/day will suppress igf-i levels by 17%, and based on my budget, I need to go with either Anastrozole(liquidex) or letrozole(femara).  What do you like best?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2006, 03:59:08 AM »
cool!  thanks for putting me on to it.  I knew about Bromocriptine, but this stuff seems to have a lot more going for it.  Expensive though!  Damn this cycle keeps getting more and more expensive.

http://www.researchchemist.com/home.shtml

^I bought my Dostinex from them.  Alot cheaper than the tablets.

BTW can I ask you what you think is a better bang for the buck as an anti-e.  I have always used Nolva, but since nolvadex at 10mg/day will suppress igf-i levels by 17%, and based on my budget, I need to go with either Anastrozole(liquidex) or letrozole(femara).  What do you like best?

Nolvadex is an anti-estrogen.

Arimidex, Femara and Aromasin are aromastase inhibitors.

Femara is stronger, but Arimidex is better priced per MG so I would go with that.

Plus,  you want some estrogen in a cycle, eliminating ALL estrogen from your body will have negative effects on the lipid profile which you don't.

DIV

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2006, 04:14:22 AM »
Thanks for the link!  That will save me lots on the Dostinex!

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2006, 06:19:43 AM »
http://www.researchchemist.com/home.shtml

^I bought my Dostinex from them.  Alot cheaper than the tablets.

Nolvadex is an anti-estrogen.

Arimidex, Femara and Aromasin are aromastase inhibitors.

Femara is stronger, but Arimidex is better priced per MG so I would go with that.

Plus,  you want some estrogen in a cycle, eliminating ALL estrogen from your body will have negative effects on the lipid profile which you don't.

DIV

Not to mention, lack of estrogen in the body=loss of sexual desire..Femera is known to kill sexual desire, it's simply to potent of a dug.
musclegurus.com

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2006, 01:16:55 PM »
Not to mention, lack of estrogen in the body=loss of sexual desire..Femera is known to kill sexual desire, it's simply to potent of a dug.

^I've warned kids about Femara's potency, but they think estrogen = bad without taking in to considering the other things it does for your body, including the libido.

It's not a black and white issue.........like AAS.  Everything is relative to a degree.

DIV

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2006, 03:01:03 AM »
Ordered my Dostinex the other day, and was just wondering what the taste was like?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2006, 03:58:10 AM »
Ordered my Dostinex the other day, and was just wondering what the taste was like?

Slightly sweet like Peppermint or Spearmint gum.......

DIV

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2006, 08:14:07 PM »
Hey guys i'm a little confused... I've read that drugs like Bromocriptine are used to prevent gyno from fina or deca... but what if you already have it... is it reversible? please help. thanks

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2006, 03:26:47 AM »
Hey guys i'm a little confused... I've read that drugs like Bromocriptine are used to prevent gyno from fina or deca... but what if you already have it... is it reversible? please help. thanks

If you already have glandular gyno, most likely the only option is surgery.  If you can feel the hard lumps under the nipple and this is after a cycle is finished, then those lumps are probably there to stay.

Some people have said that Nolvadex has caused them to go away, but that was most likely during a cycle.  Once the tissue grows in to a fibrous growth, it's there to stay.

DIV