Author Topic: Tom - Bodybuilder  (Read 4504 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Tom - Bodybuilder
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2014, 02:26:38 PM »
I spy gyno...

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2014, 02:29:52 PM »
Thomas DeLauer

Girls outmassing the dudes. :D

Would hit them all repeatedly, would love to be the posing shorts, etc etc.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Tom
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2014, 02:30:24 PM »
If you're not willing to disclose any information in regards to Tom's diet/drug routine, then kindly just fuck off Noel you annoying prick!
Why would he tell anyone on here what other people pay him to get?

He wont, and he shouldnt. That's like asking Jimmy Johnsons team what camshaft and motor specs hes using in their cup car, theyre not going to tell some random fuckass who hasnt paid a dime.....

anyone that is good enough to make money in their industry is a damn fool to give that information away for free when others pay handsomely for it.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2014, 03:27:29 PM »

He wont, and he shouldnt. That's like asking Jimmy Johnsons team what camshaft and motor specs hes using in their cup car, theyre not going to tell some random fuckass who hasnt paid a dime.....

anyone that is good enough to make money in their industry is a damn fool to give that information away for free when others pay handsomely for it.

Obviously, I'm not expecting him to give full disclosure down to every last detail, but even a brief summary would be interesting and give us a small insight to how he works. If not the drugs, at least with the diet.
Instead, all he does is log onto Getbig, post a pic of one of his clients, and then logs out. Pointless poster.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2014, 03:31:03 PM »
Obviously, I'm not expecting him to give full disclosure down to every last detail, but even a brief summary would be interesting and give us a small insight to how he works. If not the drugs, at least with the diet.
Instead, all he does is log onto Getbig, post a pic of one of his clients, and then logs out. Pointless poster.

Exactly.... high carb/low carb, cardio/no cardio, etc, etc.  Just about every contest prep guy will give you an idea of how he likes things done, without revealing the specifics.

Noel is just a fat schmoe that turns women into men

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2014, 03:31:24 PM »

I know he still misses Nikki   :'(

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2014, 08:14:38 PM »
YES! Another Noel Fuller thread where he puts up a pic of his client, then tells us nothing about what the client did to get in shape.

I love these threads.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2014, 08:28:10 PM »

I don't agree at all. First of all there are no secrets. Secondly a good coach individualizes the program, that's coaching. If a coach can give an impression of knowing his shit by explaining his methods it should only increase his value in the eyes of this community.

I do remember one thing he said, that you simply can't get as peaked without diuretics as with them. This flies in the face of what many other online coaches today claim, that there simply is no need for diuretics "if you know what you're doing".

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2014, 08:44:07 PM »
I don't agree at all. First of all there are no secrets. Secondly a good coach individualizes the program, that's coaching. If a coach can give an impression of knowing his shit by explaining his methods it should only increase his value in the eyes of this community.

I do remember one thing he said, that you simply can't get as peaked without diuretics as with them. This flies in the face of what many other online coaches today claim, that there simply is no need for diuretics "if you know what you're doing".

What's your opinion on diuretics?

In my opinion, he's right. At least, that's my experience.

But different compounds do make a difference. Aldactazide - loved it. Lasix - not so much. However, both are a mother when it comes to rebound for me.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2014, 08:49:00 PM »

Well obviously he's doing something right, as his clients always come in shredded, and he seems to have plenty of them... So why would he want to give away anything when others are paying for it?

Honestly, in this generation, we seem to expect everyone to give us the info because, well, we want it dammit, and there is always someone out there to give it.

In my experience, the ones giving it away for free usually either

A. Dont know shit

Or

B. Can't do it themselves.

As I said in another thread.. just like in the automotive racing industry... the guys on the internet telling others "How it is" are the guys taking 43rd in their amateur local event... the guys like Noel, with winners, are charging and aren't talking unless you pay them.

You always have the exceptions, like Jim (Disgusted), but for the most part, the guys that REALLY know what they're doing are either doing it or getting paid. They're not on getbig giving it to anyone that asks just because we 'think' we know already or we 'think' we deserve it.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2014, 11:12:12 PM »

Tom was on 225 carbs, this would fluctuate up to 250 as needed, fats as low as possible, protein at 350 grams,
Nikki is a wonderful person and we had great times, I try to get through the grief of our breakup as best I can

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2014, 11:16:35 PM »
Tom was on 225 carbs, this would fluctuate up to 250 as needed, fats as low as possible, protein at 350 grams,
Nikki is a wonderful person and we had great times, I try to get through the grief of our breakup as best I can

Do you offer "special" financing options for services?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2014, 11:38:23 PM »
Do you offer "special" financing options for services?
what did you have in mind?!?!?!?!?

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2014, 11:45:41 PM »
Impressive conditioning but not a good "everyday walking around physique".

Looks unhealthy as fawk

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2014, 11:52:43 PM »

well with all these beautiful female clients I was just curious is sometimes your compensation isnt monetary. so to speak

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2014, 11:56:30 PM »

G4P  ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2014, 01:23:05 AM »
Impressive conditioning but not a good "everyday walking around physique".

Looks unhealthy as fawk

^ Yep, his face scares me, he's got that Momo Benaziza face about him and we know what happened there.
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2014, 02:05:04 PM »
you set your sights low

I like looking at things through other peoples perspective.

I thought of you when I began this thread with a cock-gaze.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2014, 02:05:20 PM »
Very achievable natty physique