Author Topic: arimidex  (Read 4268 times)

momo200

• Getbig II
arimidex
« on: March 22, 2014, 07:35:42 PM »
Hey guys im in pre contest prep, a coach advised me to take 0,5mg arimidex every day, is it true that arimidex, femara and other similar stuff reduces the effects of roids ????

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: arimidex
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 07:44:46 PM »
lol ask your "coach"

but yes.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 07:46:05 PM »
Wait, you're "pre-contest" and you don't know how AI's work? Did you do any homework at all before your prep coach put you on gear?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 07:47:13 PM »
Wait, you're "pre-contest" and you don't know how AI's work? Did you do any homework at all before your prep coach put you on gear?

X2

what are you preparing for? a weekend in havasu?

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 08:33:22 PM »
This is a complicated answer bro. You need to give stats and gear info before you can get a useful answer.  The short answer is that AI's will definitely change what is going on in your body, especially potent ones like adex.  0.5mg is not a big dose if you are using a good amount of aromatizing gear, but no one can give you a straight answer without more info.  Not to rip on you bro, but you need to do some homework before you start using powerful drugs like this. You also may want to rethink this "coach" of yours.  He should be explaining this to you.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 09:54:50 PM »
.25 qday is plenty!  .5 is overkill for most. 

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 03:38:38 AM »
How does arimidex reduce the effects of testosterone?
Does aromasin do the same?
What are you supposed to do if a lot of your test is aromatising? Use less test and more of something else?

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 10:40:54 AM »
How does arimidex reduce the effects of testosterone?
Does aromasin do the same?
What are you supposed to do if a lot of your test is aromatising? Use less test and more of something else?

are you taking the piss?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 11:01:01 AM »
generally i'll use .5-1mg m-w-f with 3-4g of test/wk (about 6g total, 7g with orals), and that's plenty... but that's "offseason" (no 'event' to get ready for).

pre-contest is probably the only time I'd say to use adex every day... since at that time, your only goal is to hold onto what muscle you already have, not build more muscle. (for most ppl, anyways.. there's exceptions. i.e. guys who 'grow into the show').

you need a lil bit of estrogen to grow, an anti-aromatase will kill your estrogen... as well as your sex drive if you're not carefull.. ESPECIALLY with letro.

nolvadex will compete for receptors and but not eliminate test/estro aromatization.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2014, 11:23:08 AM »

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PNbIfbMIM94

if your not joking watch this...it talks about how each drug works positivea negatives etc

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 12:28:29 PM »
Do you Guys think is it possible to crash e2 level with 12,5mg ed Aromasin ( Pharma Grade ) with 250-300mg week test cypio ( UGL )?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2014, 02:43:09 PM »
Do you Guys think is it possible to crash e2 level with 12,5mg ed Aromasin ( Pharma Grade ) with 250-300mg week test cypio ( UGL )?

yea

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2014, 10:59:03 PM »
So what is good way to bump crashed e2 so fast?  ::)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2014, 12:17:17 AM »
So what is good way to bump crashed e2 so fast?  ::)

dianabol  or any aromatizing drugs? Es will know

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2014, 01:12:27 AM »

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PNbIfbMIM94

if your not joking watch this...it talks about how each drug works positivea negatives etc

Thanks man, I've never "had" to use anything like that. Only short term to dry out and get ultra shredded on a low dose of test. Always just used 0.5mg dex the day after injection and it was enough

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2014, 04:34:23 AM »
It doesn't mention in that video at all how adex blocks testosterone from working

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2014, 06:22:43 AM »
Sorry mate i miss read your original question, thought you wanted to know how a.is work lol hench why i was like r u trolling?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2014, 09:40:39 AM »
.5 ED? Thats huge depending on your gear dosage...

I take .5 mon-thurs and its plenty... then again im only running 300mg test / 300mg mast / 300mg tren

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2014, 09:51:08 AM »
generally i'll use .5-1mg m-w-f with 3-4g of test/wk (about 6g total, 7g with orals), and that's plenty... but that's "offseason" (no 'event' to get ready for).

pre-contest is probably the only time I'd say to use adex every day... since at that time, your only goal is to hold onto what muscle you already have, not build more muscle. (for most ppl, anyways.. there's exceptions. i.e. guys who 'grow into the show').

you need a lil bit of estrogen to grow, an anti-aromatase will kill your estrogen... as well as your sex drive if you're not carefull.. ESPECIALLY with letro.

nolvadex will compete for receptors and but not eliminate test/estro aromatization.

Have you ever competed?

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2014, 10:01:25 AM »
.5 ED? Thats huge depending on your gear dosage...

I take .5 mon-thurs and its plenty... then again im only running 300mg test / 300mg mast / 300mg tren

would you even need 1mg a week on that dose? Thought its not even needed if under 500mg of test?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2014, 11:10:52 AM »
would you even need 1mg a week on that dose? Thought its not even needed if under 500mg of test?
Probably don't. Although I have serious water issues, hypertension... it's genetic on my fathers side. Regardless of diet he's prescribed a mild diuretic. So I use it as a way to keep control of it. I sometimes go up to 750mg a week, and It's definitely helpful at that level. If I don't take it, I gain about 10lbs of water in 3 days.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2014, 11:19:25 AM »
Probably don't. Although I have serious water issues, hypertension... it's genetic on my fathers side. Regardless of diet he's prescribed a mild diuretic. So I use it as a way to keep control of it. I sometimes go up to 750mg a week, and It's definitely helpful at that level. If I don't take it, I gain about 10lbs of water in 3 days.

fairplay i memeber gal sayin something liek 500mg is where most will have problems with aromatizing.

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2014, 12:59:14 PM »
I would ask your coach why he wants use to take it .5mg adex everyday. Maybe once a week or a couple times a week if you are taking too heavy of a dose of androgens and having some side effects. are your nipples getting sore and puffy? Are you holding alot of water? .5mg adex everyday does not sound right. Maybe .5mg a week. or at most a few times a week,

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2014, 02:44:27 PM »

750 mg and up is where i add AI's daily.  I have actually had good results with just nolvadex believe it or not.  I know it is now considered a shit drug by most because of the next generation AI's, but even just 20 mg at night on 750 mg test is fine for me.  I don't really get major estro issues even on high dose test.  My preference is still Aromasin.  It works slightly differently than dex or letro in that it is a suicide inhibitor - ie it does its job and is "Destroyed" in the process.  dex and letro are not like this.  Aromasin + Nolvadex is my ultimate combo if i am going balls to the wall with the test (2+ grams).  More people should try aromasin, it really is a great drug.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2014, 03:03:50 PM »
Aromasin is also a mild androgen