Author Topic: Dispute Resolution - Fight Boss - Agreements - Refereed...  (Read 11372 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Dispute Resolution
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2014, 03:58:48 AM »
Should both parties agree, the fight will take place on a poorly constructed platform over a crocodile pit while monkeys with knives drop from above.  And lava.

I'm sure OMR can put this together for us.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: To Onemorerep--please read
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2014, 05:29:44 AM »
I would post in this thread but every big thread I posted in recently has been deleted. So I'm not gonna post.
O

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: OK no one new deal then
« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2014, 05:30:26 AM »

here's an idea, retard- instead of doing an act of kindness based on the criteria of someone meeting a challenge you put forth, why not just do it and shut the fuck up about it?

imagine that. doing something that doesn't require anything but goodwill on your part.

holy fuck eh? what will they think of next.
b

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Dispute Resolution
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2014, 06:27:32 AM »
anywhere, anytime, no rules
V

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2014, 08:10:22 AM »
Josh, stay on those mood stabilizers!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2014, 08:15:04 AM »
Ok, just got up and noticed this thread...

Can someone give me the abridged version of what exactly is going on here?

"1"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2014, 08:18:08 AM »
I got no dog in this hunt.  I just think it's fun how imperturbable people are.  I'm usually frothing at the mouth over something 18 hours a day.

You're on the list, buddy!
me too. Im always ragingly pissed off at something (usually stupid drivers, but oftentimes just stupid people. thanks a lot tren)

On getbig though, I usually just remind myself that the person on the other end is probably either a 400lb neckbeard virgin or a 125lb 12yr old virgin.....

And the more they try to appear calm the more likely it is that they're on the verge of going chernobyl on their keyboard, and it brings me great joy.

so im actually much more calm on getbig loling at people who have to say 'I am calm. Calmer than you are, dude' ovee and over when you know theyre anything BUT calm.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2014, 08:20:33 AM »

"1"

josh cant handle being abused on the board by my quick wit and repartee.

wants to beat me up.

i mock him even further.

he starts a collection and raises 4000$ to buy toothbrushes and deodorant.
b

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2014, 08:21:16 AM »

"1"
josh wants you to hold money to pay for no one to come fight him, as no one always flips him shit for being a pussy.

so josh figures hell show getbig once and for a that no one is all talk by actually putting up the money to travel to meet up and brawl.

so far no one is not accepting, and continuing to say how deep in joshs head he is, proving joshs point which was joshs plan all along.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2014, 08:26:11 AM »

"1"

It's umbrage city.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2014, 08:39:01 AM »
It's umbrage city. 
How's it's going, your Honor. Seeking re-election?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2014, 08:46:31 AM »
This is just like a episode of the bold and the beatiful

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2014, 08:52:19 AM »
josh cant handle being abused on the board by my quick wit and repartee.

wants to beat me up.

i mock him even further.

he starts a collection and raises 4000$ to buy toothbrushes and deodorant.

Honestly, I don't think either of you should pursue any form of physical altercation that could lead to incarceration. Both of you are very entertaining on the forum and should keep the battle going here, if so desired.

josh wants you to hold money to pay for no one to come fight him, as no one always flips him shit for being a pussy.

so josh figures hell show getbig once and for a that no one is all talk by actually putting up the money to travel to meet up and brawl.

so far no one is not accepting, and continuing to say how deep in joshs head he is, proving joshs point which was joshs plan all along.

We don't know the particular circumstances that "no one" might have. Josh is an open book and has no qualms with the world knowing everything there is to know about him. I think Josh is making great strides around here and it would be a shame for something like this to take place.

On the other hand, if both men were to mutually agree to say a sparring match (head gear, gloves and a referee for the match with controlled time settings and a ringside medic), I could potentially see this as a worthwhile endeavor for entertainment purposes, but if it were to simply be a street fight for two grown men to put their livelihoods on the line, I don't see any logical reason to pursue that.

We have a few guys out on the west-coast that could put this together (Tommy being one of them). Here on the east, I could always ask for some ring time at Renzo's academy, but it would certainly cost some money to rent for an hour (two non-members sparring would have to pay for day passes and also the fee to rent out equipment and the ring).

It's umbrage city....

...every single day by way of some of the remarks being flung around here.

"1"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2014, 08:54:56 AM »

I'm straight outta Grumpton!  Original Grouch.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #114 on: March 23, 2014, 09:00:01 AM »
Honestly, I don't think either of you should pursue any form of physical altercation that could lead to incarceration. Both of you are very entertaining on the forum and should keep the battle going here, if so desired.

We don't know the particular circumstances that "no one" might have. Josh is an open book and has no qualms with the world knowing everything there is to know about him. I think Josh is making great strides around here and it would be a shame for something like this to take place.

On the other hand, if both men were to mutually agree to say a sparring match (head gear, gloves and a referee for the match with controlled time settings and a ringside medic), I could potentially see this as a worthwhile endeavor for entertainment purposes, but if it were to simply be a street fight for two grown men to put their livelihoods on the line, I don't see any logical reason to pursue that.

We have a few guys out on the west-coast that could put this together (Tommy being one of them). Here on the east, I could always ask for some ring time at Renzo's academy, but it would certainly cost some money to rent for an hour (two non-members sparring would have to pay for day passes and also the fee to rent out equipment and the ring).

"1"
I wasn't picking sides, just saying that Josh has kind of backed no one into a corner. We don't know the circumstances behind no one, I personally would just say "Fuck no I'm not going to fight you, I have no desire to fight another person on the internet over such trivial shit." Then again, I don't talk about beating people up or how tough I am on the internet, so I wouldn't be in that situation in the 1st place.

Josh has created a scenario where no one is in a lose/lose situation... unless he flat out says that he has no interest in meeting up or he has a legitimate reason not to.

But if he's made threats in the past, like "I'd gladly beat the shit out of you, show up at XYZ,", and he doesn't accept... then Josh has proven his point.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #115 on: March 23, 2014, 09:01:54 AM »

"1"

Ok ok I'll ease back.

Little more life stress, these days.  Tends to make me flush more crap down the pipe.  Same with most of these assholes lunatics fine gentlemen, I imagine.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 23, 2014, 09:25:30 AM »
I wasn't picking sides

Oh, I know..

I was just making a few statements unrelated to your post, a generalization if you will.

"1"

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: March 23, 2014, 09:30:01 AM »
My question is if avesher did show up would the cops arrest him.

It isn't illegal to merely show up at (most) places.

I genuinely hope this HELPS your salty banana slurping, self-diagnosed aspie queer ass.

ismoseppo

Re: OK no one new deal then
« Reply #118 on: March 23, 2014, 09:47:14 AM »
here's an idea, retard- instead of doing an act of kindness based on the criteria of someone meeting a challenge you put forth, why not just do it and shut the fuck up about it?

imagine that. doing something that doesn't require anything but goodwill on your part.

holy fuck eh? what will they think of next.

im going anyways on Friday to donate the food. I thought you could participate by having us both quit acting like idiots on the board and be more mature. Obviously it is more important for you to berate me and make sure you show people how much better you are than me. Thats your choice. Its a sad choice, but if trashing me outweighs helping an animal shelter that speaks volumes about someone. So in the end, feel free to keep on berating me. I'm going to make the donation in the name of "member no one from website getbig".---and post the proof here.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 23, 2014, 09:50:11 AM »

It isn't illegal to merely show up at (most) places.

I genuinely hope this HELPS your salty banana slurping, self-diagnosed aspie queer ass.

im not sure what the law is over there

i think josh has convictions that preclude him from travelling to the states

if this is the case then merely the act of arriving somewhere would be sufficient for him to be arrested
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #120 on: March 23, 2014, 09:53:29 AM »

That is all.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #121 on: March 23, 2014, 09:55:11 AM »
You and Tape oughta` put a link up to Websters when you guys post.  :D

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #122 on: March 23, 2014, 10:03:47 AM »
This looks like OneMoreRep and SuckMyMuscles fight.... which never happened... all over again. ;D ;D ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2014, 10:09:00 AM »
This looks like OneMoreRep and SuckMyMuscles fight.... which never happened... all over again. ;D ;D ;D

And all the others that are discussed but never happen. They NEVER happen. If two would-be comabatants ever did acutally meet, they'd probably both apologize and make friends anyway.
O

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 23, 2014, 10:10:38 AM »

Slightly different...

Neither of these guys claim to be an elite, navy seal with advanced skills in a variety of martial arts and a supposed record of crippling both humans and animals alike.  Neither of these guys have threatened to actually kill the other. Neither of these guys have spent over a decade building an imaginary being on this site meant to inflict fear upon others. SMM was different. He was given all the necessary tools to make good of his claims and he fell short. I never claimed to be a killing machine able to murder anyone who gets in my way, on the contrary, that would be both foolish and a pathetic display of hubris.

I think both "no one" and Josh are individuals that don't back down very easily, but, in the grand scheme of things, neither of which is looking for a real fight.

"1"