Author Topic: Dispute Resolution - Fight Boss - Agreements - Refereed...  (Read 11379 times)

ismoseppo

Re: To Onemorerep--please read
« Reply #125 on: March 23, 2014, 10:21:58 AM »
Slightly different...

Neither of these guys claim to be an elite, navy seal with advanced skills in a variety of martial arts and a supposed record of crippling both humans and animals alike.  Neither of these guys have threatened to actually kill the other. Neither of these guys have spent over a decade building an imaginary being on this site meant to inflict fear upon others. SMM was different. He was given all the necessary tools to make good of his claims and he fell short. I never claimed to be a killing machine able to murder anyone who gets in my way, on the contrary, that would be both foolish and a pathetic display of hubris.

I think both "no one" and Josh are individuals that don't back down very easily, but, in the grand scheme of things, neither of which is looking for a real fight.

"1"

no fuck it no more looking for fights
as per that other thread i am going to make a donation to the regina humane society--i was gonna make it friday but will actually do it tomorrow so "no one" cant make claim that i am full of shit---i will be donating food, blankets, towels, toys and assorted other things i purchase along with sponsoring an animal adoption for someone. I will not be taking credit for any of this but will be donating it all in the name of "the member no one from the website getbig"". This will be proven and verified with a sign, a pic at the animal shelter and verification from the admin at the shelter that i indeed did do it.

there will be a separate thread on it tomorrow

until then, this ridiculousness is done

this is whats more important than 2 morons arguing on a website

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #126 on: March 23, 2014, 10:33:44 AM »
as per that other thread i am going to make a donation to the regina humane society--i was gonna make it friday but will actually do it tomorrow so "no one" cant make claim that i am full of shit---i will be donating food, blankets, towels, toys and assorted other things i purchase along with sponsoring an animal adoption for someone. I will not be taking credit for any of this but will be donating it all in the name of "the member no one from the website getbig"". This will be proven and verified with a sign, a pic at the animal shelter and verification from the admin at the shelter that i indeed did do it.

"in honor of all the animal lovers of Getbig and Sweet Potato"
 :D
:

ismoseppo

« Reply #127 on: March 23, 2014, 10:36:01 AM »
"in honor of all the animal lovers of Getbig and Sweet Potato"
 :D

i'll do that with my next one
i donate something once a month

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #128 on: March 23, 2014, 10:39:29 AM »
i'll do that with my next one
i donate something once a month

A great way to help animals vs donating to something like HSUS which doesn't spend it all on the animals
  >:(
:

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #129 on: March 23, 2014, 10:45:42 AM »

unless he flat out says that he has no interest in meeting up or he has a legitimate reason not to.

yes
you cant be rattled -- thats clear - you are most likely bigger than me, richer, better looking, better employed, have a better life, all of it. I have no issue with that, I accept who I am. I simply want you to back up what you said in person
[/b]
if you read this josh you'll go a long way to understanding why I can't even be bothered to begin to entertain the notion of involving myself with you in any capacity whatsoever outside of this forum. 

hope this clears up some of your confusion.
b

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #130 on: March 23, 2014, 10:53:05 AM »
This is just like a episode of the bold and the beatiful

:D ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #131 on: March 23, 2014, 10:54:45 AM »

lol who gives a fuck?

hers a tip for you, stanley. nobody cares. you think people care but NOBODY CARES. i certainly dont give a fuck what you do in your real life. epic attempt at trying to build credbility off my back by assuming i'd give a fuck if you donated 2 cents or two thousand dollars to whatever the hell your going on about. lol what a skirt you are- at some point ask your gf to give your balls back cause you really acting like a broad these days with these cries for attention.

like seriously bro- what the hell is wrong with you? why is everything with you drama? just go and donate the money. no need to make a big production of it, princess.

oh wait, you need to make a production of it because you need to feel like your important. you need like people care about you and what you do because in your real life nobody gives a fuck about you except your support worker. and even he thinks your a dildo.

good for you bro! what a great humanitarian you are! omg you are so awesome to do that!

there, that makes you feel better, pansy?

::)
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #132 on: March 23, 2014, 10:59:24 AM »
lol who gives a fuck?

hers a tip for you, stanley. nobody cares. you think people care but NOBODY CARES. i certainly dont give a fuck what you do in your real life. epic attempt at trying to build credbility off my back by assuming i'd give a fuck if you donated 2 cents or two thousand dollars to whatever the hell your going on about. lol what a skirt you are- at some point ask your gf to give your balls back cause you really acting like a broad these days with these cries for attention.

like seriously bro- what the hell is wrong with you? why is everything with you drama? just go and donate the money. no need to make a big production of it, princess.

oh wait, you need to make a production of it because you need to feel like your important. you need like people care about you and what you do because in your real life nobody gives a fuck about you except your support worker. and even he thinks your a dildo.

good for you bro! what a great humanitarian you are! omg you are so awesome to do that!

its cool what you think of me
still donating the money in your name
not doing it for credibility on here, just trying to get us both to quit acting like morons and be mature
obviously you are more than free to keep on berating me

the trainer

« Reply #133 on: March 23, 2014, 11:15:15 AM »
lol who gives a fuck?

I have no dog in this fight but if you get called out and you backout that makes you a pussy.

gee38

• Getbig IV
Re: Dispute Resolution - Fight Boss - Agreements - Refereed...
« Reply #134 on: March 23, 2014, 11:28:14 AM »
another josh victory

effortless

dustin

« Reply #135 on: March 23, 2014, 12:24:56 PM »
Even when Josh concedes, he wins. That's his genius.

If he's "insane" like people say he is, at least call him an idiot savant. Whether he's having a moment of clarity or weakness he's entertaining no matter who you're rooting for, creative and hilarious with his insults and full of humility. How can you even insult him? He's untouchable.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #136 on: March 23, 2014, 12:38:52 PM »

better to give the dogshelter the money the airfare to fight no one would have cost, they need it more than no one needs a black eye.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #137 on: March 23, 2014, 12:42:12 PM »
Even when Josh concedes, he wins. That's his genius.

If he's "insane" like people say he is, at least call him an idiot savant. Whether he's having a moment of clarity or weakness he's entertaining no matter who you're rooting for, creative and hilarious with his insults and full of humility. How can you even insult him? He's untouchable.
I don't think he's insane at all. I think he's a very bright man beaten down by unfortunate circumstances who copes with getting shit on over and over by life with "mental problems". If that makes sense.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #138 on: March 23, 2014, 12:43:32 PM »
I don't think he's insane at all. I think he's a very bright man beaten down by unfortunate circumstances who copes with getting shit on over and over by life with "mental problems". If that makes sense.
+1

ismoseppo

« Reply #139 on: March 23, 2014, 12:44:05 PM »

makes total sense---my bipolar is not a fake thing, i deal with it better now---a lot of my unfortunate circumstances are my own doing

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #140 on: March 23, 2014, 08:01:14 PM »
another josh victory

effortless

[/quoteI fail to see how..... He admits "no one" is better than him in every way.   he admits to be a bi polar nut job from Saskatoon......  He needs serious help,   I wish him a full recovery
a

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #141 on: March 23, 2014, 08:07:01 PM »
another josh victory

effortless

I fail to see how..... He admits "no one" is better than him in every way.   he admits to be a bi polar nut job from Saskatoon......  He needs serious help,   I wish him a full recovery

You also fail to quote correctly.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #142 on: March 23, 2014, 08:07:38 PM »
I fail to see how..... He admits "no one" is better than him in every way.   he admits to be a bi polar nut job from Saskatoon......  He needs serious help,   I wish him a full recovery

You also fail to quite correctly.
Irony.

ismoseppo

« Reply #143 on: March 23, 2014, 08:07:56 PM »

You also fail to quite correctly.

you fail to "quote" correctly

ismoseppo

« Reply #144 on: March 23, 2014, 08:08:30 PM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 23, 2014, 08:08:59 PM »
Irony.

there was about a 16 second gap in between those posts.

you fuckers are quick, ill give you that.

ismoseppo

« Reply #146 on: March 23, 2014, 08:11:15 PM »
there was about a 16 second gap in between those posts.

you fuckers are quick, ill give you that.

keeping busy waiting for the fuking massive gong show that will take place in another thread

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 23, 2014, 08:14:50 PM »
keeping busy waiting for the fuking massive dong.

fixed  ;D

hopefully didnt fuck up this quote too!

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #148 on: March 23, 2014, 08:17:02 PM »
you fail to "quote" correctly
epic self outing
a

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 23, 2014, 08:17:53 PM »