« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 09:56:20 AM »
Any news or feedback on this?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Frenzy - better than Craze?
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 10:02:00 AM »
Supposed to be awesome and better than Craze.

A friend got a sample and said it was the shit, more intense than Craze.

Can't fucking wait to try it when it comes out.

All signs look good.

Matt Cawhill is a fucking genius.

Fuck knows what concoction is in this shit!

I stopped all of that shit once on gear. No need.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 10:13:15 AM »
Cup of coffee works for me.

Used to mess around with dymetadrine-25 back in the day, but feel no need now, despite me getting less sleep than ever now.
Y

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 10:48:55 AM »
Yeah but imagine that AND gear for epicness!

If it's anything like Craze (and good sources that have had the samples say it's better) then holy shit.

Not saying you might not find out later its liquid coke though!  ;)

Epic tachycardia. I just think that I am already playing with fire with gear, I want to pump the brakes on all the other stupid shit.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 11:37:30 AM »

All signs look good.

you need to drop the stims bro

you might as well take speed every day
T

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 11:49:34 AM »
i'm getting some samples on diffrent workout stims. craze is one of them, how is it compared too ephedra/drine? any crash? they will send me some pure ephedrine 30mg as well as ephedrine 30mg+dmaa 50mg+caffeine 100mg...last one sounds pretty kickass....50 mg ephedrine alone has always done it for me though....never hurt esp on legday
MIRAGETROPIN

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 12:26:19 PM »
a fool and their money....

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 12:40:23 PM »
it's usually crap, i'd stay away from boosters, they fuck u up

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2014, 01:09:02 PM »
Better than both.

the trainer

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 01:10:35 PM »

Right before working out.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2014, 01:51:37 PM »
I had to try new grounds and tried Enhanched.. People were saying it was the next best thing but it was deeply disappointing. I just miss craze when I take it.

Read on the site that Craze is focus oriented while this is more "aggressive". Not sure I like that, the calm focus is what made Craze so good.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2014, 02:08:42 PM »
In my experience nothing I've tried so far beats good old ephedrine. Craze, done maybe 10 tubs, tons of different DMAA products etc, but ephedrine is just better all around.

Problem is, there's only this 30mg ephedrine where I'm at, sold at way too high a price. It was ok when I could by 1000 count tubs of the 30mg ones for about 100 bucks out of the UK. I think they said they came out of Pakistan and sold for 10 bucks there?

Dymetadrine-25 was the shit, fond memories. First ephedrine I did 20 years ago. :D

I'm sure I'll get ahold of some Frenzy to see what it's like, but I would never recommend anyone else to try it. You'll be doing some research chemical with unknown effects and health risks.

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2014, 02:15:17 PM »
Craze is very different its not like a regular stim at all, I honestly believe it to contain some kind of anticholinergic drug, has all those properties, really weird to explain the vibe you get with it.

-Definitely build up a tolerance.
-Definitely very addictive (psychologically)
- Definite feelings of over-stimulation, I could train 4 hours on Craze no problem.
- Very mild visual disturbances (no biggie but only at the higher doses do you notice it)
-Awesome fat burner and appetite suppressant (better and stronger than Ephedrine in my opinion)
-Definite yields in strength gains for sure.
-Just all round bunch of fun to train on drug, like without it you feel like you don't wanna workout.
-Everything is like bam bam bam, one set to another to another to another with like no rest and you don't get tired either.

The higher dose you take the more you notice all these things, huge difference between 2 scoops (which it says never to go over) and 3 scoops.

3 scoops plus you literally flying, especially if you take it on empty stomach.

Why do you always look and sound doped up to fuck, are you just a buzzing retard?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2014, 02:18:01 PM »
In my experience nothing I've tried so far beats good old ephedrine. Craze, done maybe 10 tubs, tons of different DMAA products etc, but ephedrine is just better all around.

Problem is, there's only this 30mg ephedrine where I'm at, sold at way too high a price. It was ok when I could by 1000 count tubs of the 30mg ones for about 100 bucks out of the UK. I think they said they came out of Pakistan and sold for 10 bucks there?

Dymetadrine-25 was the shit, fond memories. First ephedrine I did 20 years ago. :D

I'm sure I'll get ahold of some Frenzy to see what it's like, but I would never recommend anyone else to try it. You'll be doing some research chemical with unknown effects and health risks.

try century supplements
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 02:23:24 PM »
try century supplements

Thanks bro, been thinking about asking some UK member for some UK based ephedrine source.
The Kaizen stuff looks good.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 02:24:09 PM »
Thanks bro, been thinking about asking some UK member for some UK based ephedrine source.
The Kaizen stuff looks good.

i get it from there

it comes from canada takes about 5 days

the kaizen stuff is bang on
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 02:39:21 PM »

I have about 15 tubs of Craze left still, I am sure I can send you one if you are a good boy, convince me!  ;)

Seriously totally agree Craze is different league than anything I have ever taken and I have tried most of them.

No idea if Frenzy is gonna live up to the expectation but based on what I have heard it looks promising.

I doubt Cahill would come up with something that was not as good/similar and was only matter of time since Craze was such a hit.

frenzy is craze with the amphetamine taken out

it wont be the same

if you are that fussed

have a line of colombian marching powder before you train
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2014, 02:40:45 PM »
I honestly believe it to contain some kind of anticholinergic drug, has all those properties, really weird to explain the vibe you get with it.

It's not a mystery as to what it contained.

Drug Test Anal. 2013 Oct 14. doi: 10.1002/dta.1578. [Epub ahead of print]
A methamphetamine analog (N,α-diethyl-phenylethylamine) identified in a mainstream dietary supplement.
Cohen PA1, Travis JC, Venhuis BJ.
Author information
Abstract

Pharmaceuticals and banned substances have been detected in hundreds of purportedly natural supplements. Recently, several athletes have been disqualified from competition after testing positive for the methamphetamine analog N,α-diethyl-phenylethylamine (N,α-DEPEA). Athletes have claimed they unknowingly consumed the banned stimulant in workout supplements. Three samples from different lot numbers of Craze, a workout supplement, were analyzed to detect the presence and concentration of N,α-DEPEA. Two labs independently identified N,α-DEPEA in the supplement using ultra high performance liquid chromatography (UHPLC) coupled to an LTQ Orbitrap XL mass spectrometer and UHPLC-quadruple-time-of-flight mass (Q-TOF) spectrometer, respectively. The identity of N,α-DEPEA was confirmed using nuclear magnetic resonance and reference standards. Manufacturer recommended servings were estimated to provide 21 to 35 mg of N,α-DEPEA. N,α-DEPEA has never been studied in humans. N,α-DEPEA is a methamphetamine analog; however, its stimulant, addictive and other adverse effects in humans are entirely unknown. Regulatory agencies should act expeditiously to warn consumers and remove N,α-DEPEA from all dietary supplements. Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.

Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd

J Anal Toxicol. 2014 Mar;38(2):63-72. doi: 10.1093/jat/bkt097. Epub 2013 Dec 15.
LC-MS-MS Analysis of Dietary Supplements for N-ethyl-α-ethyl-phenethylamine (ETH), N, N-diethylphenethylamine and Phenethylamine.
Elsohly MA1, Gul W.
Author information
Abstract

There has been a recent rise in the number of cases of athletes being banned from competition because of positive tests for prohibited substances in their biological specimens. Most of these substances are on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) prohibited list, while others are not specifically named on the list. N-Ethyl-α-ethyl-phenethylamine (ETH), a derivative of phenethylamine (PEA), is one of these unlisted substances and shares chemical and biological effects to the amphetamines, which are listed on the WADA prohibited substances list. It is classified as Category 6B stimulant on the list. This study was directed toward the development of an liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS-MS) method for the analysis of ETH in performance-enhancing dietary supplement. A standard was prepared and confirmed by spectroscopic analysis, which was then used to develop the analytical procedure. The procedure was validated and found to have an limit of detection of 2.5 ng/mL, limit of quantification of 5 ng/mL and upper limit of linearity of 500 ng/mL, with within-day variability at the 10-ng/mL level range of 3.88-7.89% (n = 6) and 1.39-3.36% (n = 6) for the 100-ng/mL level. The day-to-day variability was 9.8% for the low control and 3.1% for the high control. The method was used to analyze a variety of dietary supplements for ETH as well as PEA and its N, N-diethyl derivative (NDP).

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2014, 03:20:54 AM »
frenzy is craze with the amphetamine taken out

it wont be the same

if you are that fussed

have a line of colombian marching powder before you train

please show me then what site I can place an order for coke legally and shipped to me  ???

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2014, 03:29:45 AM »
it contained a similar molecule that get's caught in the tests for meth while not being meth.

if the tests were smarter and distinguished these two it would still be legal. it was at least what I gathered from reading up on this..

on the other hand, whatever works in a supplement, they will ban. so it probably would have been banned anyway. they making it up as they go.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2014, 03:32:40 AM »
funny they awarded craze the best pwo in the annual "supplement awards" and then withdrew the product

shows how anxious and uninformed they are about the products they're awarding

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2014, 11:42:21 PM »

All signs look good.

LOL- It's Matt cahill AKA Sledge aka-sledgehammer back when he posted on the boards. You should of got in with matt cahill when he was running a UGL lab and selling very potent anabolics. Matt was the first guy to release superdrol. He sold the superdrol in raw powder form and it was fucking insanely strong! It tested out at 98.8% pure. He also made this sledge-Test and alot of other great products this was before he even started Designer Supplements.

epic_alien

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2014, 01:54:46 AM »
anyone want to sell their craze to me? ive not tried stims in a  long while and im 10 weeks out. and its time to add that stuff in

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2014, 02:11:04 AM »
just take steroids