Author Topic: Jason Genova trains shoulders with Rich Gaspari *update extra footage*.  (Read 12451 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Jason Genova trains shoulders with Rich Gaspari
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2014, 03:12:23 AM »
To be fair to Adam dude doesn't bodybuild...hes into that circuit training crossfit type shit.
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2014, 03:13:31 AM »
To be fair to Adam dude doesn't bodybuild...hes into that circuit training crossfit type shit.
no girl is going to be like "you look like you circuit train"

he might be "athletic ::)" but who gives a shit ffs

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2014, 03:15:27 AM »

ahaahahahahahahhahahahaha

x2

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2014, 03:17:46 AM »

ok

A

NightTrain

« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2014, 03:19:03 AM »
No wonder Liz Gaspari is divorcing Rich.

He's a complete douche and asshole.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2014, 03:19:33 AM »

his wife is a total finger snapping, money eating bitch

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2014, 03:19:44 AM »
ok

Why would you claim to OMR owner and pimp lol.

quite a claim

NightTrain

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2014, 03:21:37 AM »
his wife is a total finger snapping, money eating bitch

She's the one who has all the money in the relationship and gave all the money to start up "Gaspari Nutrition".

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2014, 04:30:49 AM »
Haha what a long video.

I couldn't bare watching an hour of grown men hulking it up in someones living room but saw enough to agree that this Gaspari is certainly a full retard character

he acts like a parody of a juicer that you would see in a Ben Stiller movie or something.

Sad that he's like a "senior" yet throws out excuses about "he's been traveling" and not up to his usual strength level  ::) oh lord like someone cares

the worst part is that dude in the blue shirt reinforcing him by basically sucking his cock on his knees while he struggles with too big weights

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2014, 10:12:45 AM »
What kind of mongoloid gets pec implants? I just don't get it. Even Synthol is a much better idea.
I would go insane if I had to have plastic pecs.
OTHER than gyno surgery young rich had a great chest in prime..

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2014, 11:30:39 AM »
at 54 minutes he says what he's doing to stay relevant

training with genova is how he's staying relevant sad

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2014, 12:58:38 PM »
When Rich had Rich Gaspari's New Age Fitness I saw him train back...he would go through so many training partners, nobody could keep up to his intensity.  He would do Giant Sets with wide pull downs-barbell row-low pulley rows and dead lifts...

Back in the day I saw Rich compete in either the 1983 NPC  Nationals.  Or the
1983 NPC Junior Nationals.   The contest was in NJ. Rich had this "boat neck" cut off sweat shirt, and I remember him back stage....His forearms were crazy veiny, never saw such vascularity !

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2014, 01:35:57 PM »
When Rich had Rich Gaspari's New Age Fitness I saw him train back...he would go through so many training partners, nobody could keep up to his intensity.  He would do Giant Sets with wide pull downs-barbell row-low pulley rows and dead lifts...

1983 NPC Junior Nationals.   The contest was in NJ. Rich had this "boat neck" cut off sweat shirt, and I remember him back stage....His forearms were crazy veiny, never saw such vascularity !
THE guy was great for his time 'peak'from jr level to mro runs till about 89/90.had nice nj shoe 'gaspari classic'i'm sure you know or were in..

whitewidow

« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2014, 03:14:35 PM »

The guy still has some insane vascularity! I don't know what kind of stack he is using but he looks like he has some blood pressure issues. Italians are naturally darker so not to much tanning involved but they also don't usually have that thin of skin. I give him some props I couldn"t imagine lifting like that at 51 years old. let's see if he's alive in ten years. I'm gicing rich a 10 year limit! He he's still alive at 61 lifting those kind of weights holy fuck! That would be some fucking sight. he already looks a little nutty. imagine 10 years from now.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2014, 03:20:53 PM »
LMFAO, BRUTAL Cropping of Rich out the pics by liz on twitter

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2014, 03:43:22 PM »
Extra footage of the session;

Genova's Mother rips into him in part 2, apparently his liver enzyme test was over 150.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2014, 08:38:51 PM »
The guy still has some insane vascularity! I don't know what kind of stack he is using but he looks like he has some blood pressure issues. Italians are naturally darker so not to much tanning involved but they also don't usually have that thin of skin. I give him some props I couldn"t imagine lifting like that at 51 years old. let's see if he's alive in ten years. I'm gicing rich a 10 year limit! He he's still alive at 61 lifting those kind of weights holy fuck! That would be some fucking sight. he already looks a little nutty. imagine 10 years from now.
when u watch that video from 80's getting ready for olympia i think it was 86/87 yrs,he said he didn't talk to anybody/weighed everything to the ounce,trained like no other,left out of course the drug thing but he was beast then.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2014, 08:43:38 PM »

Haha retarded kid gets a chance to meet one of his "heroes" who turns out to be a complete prick and treats him like shit on camera right in front of everybody.

That's just pure comedy!  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Re: Jason Genova trains shoulders with Rich Gaspari *update extra footage*.
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2014, 12:26:52 AM »
jason should go and train with dorian yates, who is his actual hero

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2014, 12:33:16 AM »
Why is Gaspari pressing 80's when 50's would have been much more of a logical choice?

They never learn.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2014, 03:28:56 AM »
Loved the bit where rich gets annoyed at jason and snaps "your doing it wrong,forearms to high,your forearms are too high,cheatrr...CHEATER!" LMAO

whitewidow

« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2014, 03:40:04 AM »
Why is Gaspari pressing 80's when 50's would have been much more of a logical choice?

They never learn.

cause he wants to look like a badass! He would of got a better pump and less joint damage doing the 50's. weight means very little. As long as you are contracting the right muscle with strict form you will get the same results and less chance of injurys. I see all these fuck-ups at LA Fitness going way too heavy and they are not contractin shit! They are not even doing the negative. I want to correct so many people or just ask them"what are getting out of heave howing that weight up like that? just to look strong-lol. I do preached bicep culrs with 20-25lb weights and at the end use 15's to burn out, but I use strict form and do negatives. These other fucks try to use 80lb dumbells to do a preacher one hand curl-it's fucking crazy! They can;t barely pick the weight of the rack and then attempt to curl it! Once you get to a certain point in training heavy weight is just not needed.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2014, 05:58:00 AM »

They never learn.

Indeed. Look at the wobbly arms, the half-reps, the arched back and so on. What a macho bullshitter.

NN

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2014, 06:07:10 AM »
he told jason "never give up, you ARE going to be a pro bber if you NEVER GIVE UP"

oh brother

RC would have said

"REMEMBER,,,,,GOD HAS A PLAN FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF US,,, ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS ,,,, KEEP THE FAITH AND ACCEPT YOUR CALLING,,,, YOU DONT GET TO PICK THE PART YOU GET TO PLAY,,,,"

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2014, 06:19:52 AM »
Serious point.

He know exactly what the fuck he is doing.

I have gone lighter weight, perfect form on laterals and I have gone super heavy bad form on laterals.

My shoulders always responded better when going heavy with bad form on laterals.

Don't know why but it is true.

I think the overall stimulation of the heavy weight with bad form outweighs the overall stimulation of the lighter weight with perfect form.

This is the truth.

Don't you weigh like 160lbs though? Serious question, how can you know what your shoulders respond to when you haven't even broken a lean 200lbs.