Author Topic: The toughest man on the planet  (Read 15007 times)

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
Re: The toughest man on the planet
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2014, 07:59:17 PM »
He'd piss his pants just because of presence alone. He has no chance against me. None. End this thread or have him to sign a waiver. I'll sign one.

TTT

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2014, 09:00:19 PM »
Lance would cause you to wear out as you frantically throw fat guy haymakers to no avail - then his superior endurance would kick in and he'd hit you with some Savate style kicks he picked up in France, leaving you just as black but much bluer.

;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2014, 09:04:55 PM »

ismoseppo

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2014, 09:06:18 PM »
Is that Avesher?

ya with a mohawk when i lost a bet

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2014, 09:15:27 PM »
ya with a mohawk when i lost a bet
story of your life.... lol  losing bets, losing everything
a

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2014, 06:48:45 PM »
This guy Mike Yevtuck is possibly even tougher than Lance:

"MIchaelMike Yevtuck officially challenged Chuck Zito/ AKA Chicken chuck the USA hells angels On April 13 2012 to sign a fight contract Yevtuck1 day agoin reply to CHUCK ZITOListen USA hells angels girls.
I am asking girl Zito politely to sign a contract to fight me .
This is not a time for Chucky the girl zito to be pushing out others in his place. Chuck the girl Zito has been acting like a big mouth girl for decades avoiding fighting but talking about it.As everyone that knows me know and some saw I beat up USA hells angels every chance they give me.People all around seen the morons I throw around with no effort. I only harm those that deserve to be harmed .I am not friends with any OFF YOU USA hells angel girls . I do not play in Boxing rings with my enimies .if Any USA hells angel homo wants to fight with me just do it the way normal bikers all over the world have done it for decades with their rivals.See now USA hells angels are so used to the cops doing all the TCBing for the gang now the girls of the USA hells angels think TCB are the letters on the phone to dial 911the USa hells angels are at war with me just like the USA hells angels are with women and children of the USA.

This is not a game
you USA hells angel girls have to prove you can TCB with out police if you want to call your patch a death head.You still should give the USA hells angel name back to the USA military.You girls were never part of the Military USa hells angels. you USA hells angels are not worthy of your Death head give it back to hells angels world change your name to fucking chicken headsI am not here looking to play with any of you girls.If you girls don 't have enough guts to make it a point to TCB for the pride of your Gang don't bother me with your stupity.I am trying to make a legit Fight between me and the big mouth girl Zito.I am not here making a date to play in your tree forts.If USA hells angels do not know how to TCB just find me and I will show you how its done right
Flag Like ReplyReply

Michael Yevtuck1 day agoin reply to the end of 1% BikersCunt Zito we are going fight in a real ring in front of real people for real money .
I am not going to the NYC HA freak hole you fucking coward bitch.We are going to do this in front of thousands of people So I can make you cry like a women or child victim of the Gang you pretend to be part of.Stop acting like a girl hells angels .You fucking bitchs are pathetic if you want to fight for real it will not be in front of your cop calling gang of girl.Stand like a man girl Zito get off your knees and fight like a man".

LOL "sign the waiver"

"CHUCK ZITO
There will be no contract mike this is just an old fashioned dirty street fight new york city style. be there or cop out again I dont care. but im pretty sure you will cop out AGAIN like you always do.  if you dont show up this time mike im giving up on you and I will be declared the winner of this fight and you will be declared the LOSER and there will no more offers to fight me in the future im not going to waste anymore of my time on you any more this is not about money or contracts its about old fashioned PRIDE! you using that contract talk as an excuse anyway. a real man dont need a contract to fight me all he needs is his belief in himself and his self respect. you are afraid of me thats why you keep using that contact excuse. fight me man to man with no contract or go back to being the all talk no action pussy we all know you are.  CHUCK ZITO."

"Mike Yevtuck God of the USA hells angels addessing the freaks in the USA hells angel flock
Listen USA hells angels girls. I am asking girl Zito politely to sign a contract to fight me . This is not a time for Chucky the girl zito to be pushing out others in his place. Chuck the girl Zito has been acting like a big mouth girl for decades avoiding fighting but talking about it.
As everyone that knows me know and some saw I beat up USA hells angels every chance they give me.People all around seen the morons I throw around with no effort. I only harm those that deserve to be harmed .
I am not friends with any OFF YOU USA hells angel girls . I do not play in Boxing rings with my enimies .
if Any USA hells angel homo wants to fight with me just do it the way normal bikers all over the world have done it for decades with their rivals.
See now USA hells angels are so used to the cops doing all the TCBing for the gang now the girls of the USA hells angels think TCB are the letters on the phone to dial 911
the USa hells angels are at war with me just like the USA hells angels are with women and children of the USA.. This is not a game you USA hells angel girls have to prove you can TCB with out police if you want to call your patch a death head.You still should give the USA hells angel name back to the USA military.You girls were never part of the Military USa hells angels.
you USA hells angels are not worthy of your Death head give it back to hells angels world change your name to fucking chicken heads
I am not here looking to play with any of you girls.
If you girls don 't have enough guts to make it a point to TCB for the pride of your Gang don't bother me with your stupity.
I am trying to make a legit Fight between me and the big mouth girl Zito.
I am not here making a date to play in your tree forts.
If USA hells angels do not know how to TCB just find me and I will show you how its done right"

"CHUCK ZITO
 The truth is CHUCK ZITO  challenged   mike yevtuck to a fight at 77 east 3rd street new york city Saturday April 21st at 10pm a few days ago. but as usual mike is trying to take all the credit. mike could not have a fight at that address with out chuck ok ing it with the owners of the building and mike does not know them I do. CHUCK ZITO"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2014, 07:56:32 PM »
freakiest peak in the history of bodybuilding imo (if you know the guy...)

Only because of bicep tears.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2014, 02:38:46 AM »
This guy Mike Yevtuck is possibly even tougher than Lance:

"MIchaelMike Yevtuck officially challenged Chuck Zito/ AKA Chicken chuck the USA hells angels On April 13 2012 to sign a fight contract Yevtuck1 day agoin reply to CHUCK ZITOListen USA hells angels girls.
I am asking girl Zito politely to sign a contract to fight me .
This is not a time for Chucky the girl zito to be pushing out others in his place. Chuck the girl Zito has been acting like a big mouth girl for decades avoiding fighting but talking about it.As everyone that knows me know and some saw I beat up USA hells angels every chance they give me.People all around seen the morons I throw around with no effort. I only harm those that deserve to be harmed .I am not friends with any OFF YOU USA hells angel girls . I do not play in Boxing rings with my enimies .if Any USA hells angel homo wants to fight with me just do it the way normal bikers all over the world have done it for decades with their rivals.See now USA hells angels are so used to the cops doing all the TCBing for the gang now the girls of the USA hells angels think TCB are the letters on the phone to dial 911the USa hells angels are at war with me just like the USA hells angels are with women and children of the USA.

This is not a game
you USA hells angel girls have to prove you can TCB with out police if you want to call your patch a death head.You still should give the USA hells angel name back to the USA military.You girls were never part of the Military USa hells angels. you USA hells angels are not worthy of your Death head give it back to hells angels world change your name to fucking chicken headsI am not here looking to play with any of you girls.If you girls don 't have enough guts to make it a point to TCB for the pride of your Gang don't bother me with your stupity.I am trying to make a legit Fight between me and the big mouth girl Zito.I am not here making a date to play in your tree forts.If USA hells angels do not know how to TCB just find me and I will show you how its done right
Flag Like ReplyReply

Michael Yevtuck1 day agoin reply to the end of 1% BikersCunt Zito we are going fight in a real ring in front of real people for real money .
I am not going to the NYC HA freak hole you fucking coward bitch.We are going to do this in front of thousands of people So I can make you cry like a women or child victim of the Gang you pretend to be part of.Stop acting like a girl hells angels .You fucking bitchs are pathetic if you want to fight for real it will not be in front of your cop calling gang of girl.Stand like a man girl Zito get off your knees and fight like a man".

LOL "sign the waiver"

"CHUCK ZITO
There will be no contract mike this is just an old fashioned dirty street fight new york city style. be there or cop out again I dont care. but im pretty sure you will cop out AGAIN like you always do.  if you dont show up this time mike im giving up on you and I will be declared the winner of this fight and you will be declared the LOSER and there will no more offers to fight me in the future im not going to waste anymore of my time on you any more this is not about money or contracts its about old fashioned PRIDE! you using that contract talk as an excuse anyway. a real man dont need a contract to fight me all he needs is his belief in himself and his self respect. you are afraid of me thats why you keep using that contact excuse. fight me man to man with no contract or go back to being the all talk no action pussy we all know you are.  CHUCK ZITO."

"Mike Yevtuck God of the USA hells angels addessing the freaks in the USA hells angel flock
Listen USA hells angels girls. I am asking girl Zito politely to sign a contract to fight me . This is not a time for Chucky the girl zito to be pushing out others in his place. Chuck the girl Zito has been acting like a big mouth girl for decades avoiding fighting but talking about it.
As everyone that knows me know and some saw I beat up USA hells angels every chance they give me.People all around seen the morons I throw around with no effort. I only harm those that deserve to be harmed .
I am not friends with any OFF YOU USA hells angel girls . I do not play in Boxing rings with my enimies .
if Any USA hells angel homo wants to fight with me just do it the way normal bikers all over the world have done it for decades with their rivals.
See now USA hells angels are so used to the cops doing all the TCBing for the gang now the girls of the USA hells angels think TCB are the letters on the phone to dial 911
the USa hells angels are at war with me just like the USA hells angels are with women and children of the USA.. This is not a game you USA hells angel girls have to prove you can TCB with out police if you want to call your patch a death head.You still should give the USA hells angel name back to the USA military.You girls were never part of the Military USa hells angels.
you USA hells angels are not worthy of your Death head give it back to hells angels world change your name to fucking chicken heads
I am not here looking to play with any of you girls.
If you girls don 't have enough guts to make it a point to TCB for the pride of your Gang don't bother me with your stupity.
I am trying to make a legit Fight between me and the big mouth girl Zito.
I am not here making a date to play in your tree forts.
If USA hells angels do not know how to TCB just find me and I will show you how its done right"

"CHUCK ZITO
 The truth is CHUCK ZITO  challenged   mike yevtuck to a fight at 77 east 3rd street new york city Saturday April 21st at 10pm a few days ago. but as usual mike is trying to take all the credit. mike could not have a fight at that address with out chuck ok ing it with the owners of the building and mike does not know them I do. CHUCK ZITO"

Legit badass

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2014, 02:50:46 AM »
Haku still?

Mike Yevtuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2016, 07:11:15 PM »
Mike Yevtuck God of USA hells angels slapped the shit out of Cloaca chuck Zito many times , I never punched chuck zito because he always chickened out
I just slapped Chuck Zito around like the little Bitch he is .

This is the article I wrote Not whats posted on your site

Mike Yevtuck God of the USA hells angels addressing the freaks in the USA hells angel flock.
Posted by thefinalword666 on May 24, 2012
Posted in: Mike Yevtuck.   1 Comment
Mike Yevtuck God of the USA hells angels addressing the freaks in the USA hells angel flock. Listen USA hells angels girls. I am asking girl Zito politely to sign a contract to fight me . This is not a time for Chucky the girl zito to be pushing out others in his place.

Chuck the girl Zito has been acting like a big mouth girl for decades avoiding fighting but talking about it. As everyone that knows me know and some saw I beat up USA hells angels every chance they give me.People all around seen the morons I throw around with no effort. I only harm those that deserve to be harmed . I am not friends with any OFF YOU  USA hells angel girls . I do not play in Boxing rings with my enimies .

If Any USA hells angel homo wants to fight with me just do it  the way normal bikers all over the world have done it for decades with their rivals. See  now USA hells angels are so used to the cops doing all the TCBing for the gang now the girls of the USA hells angels think TCB are the letters on the phone to dial 911 the USa hells angels  are at war with me  just like the USA hells angels are with women and children of the USA..

This is not a game you USA hells angel girls have to prove you can TCB with out police if you want to call your patch a death head.You still should give the USA hells angel name back to the USA military.

You girls were never part of the Military USa hells angels. you USA hells angels are not worthy of your Death head give it back to hells angels world change your name to fucking chicken heads.

I am not here looking to play with any of you girls. If you girls don ‘t have enough guts to  make it a point to TCB for the pride of your Gang don’t bother me with your stupity. I am trying to make a legit Fight between me and the big mouth girl Zito. I am not here making a date to play in your tree forts. If USA hells angels do not know how to TCB just find me and I will show you how its done right

Mike Yevtuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2016, 07:14:33 PM »
 Mike Yevtuck said  hells angels Cloaca chuck Zito is a bitch he joined hells angels to hide behind his gang pretend to be tough and never fight  
Look at this Cloaca bitch Chuck Zito beating off to a women being almost murdered

Mike Yevtuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2016, 07:18:06 PM »
Mike Yevtuck still calling out the chicken cloaca Chuck Zito who has Zero fights . See this why ex hells angels still cloaca chuck Zito has Zero fights he is all mouth and will not set up a fight with  men.   
 I got a phone call telling me the cloaca chuck Zito was going to use his time on Sirius to quell rumors he was scared to fight me . As luck would have it I caught the coward chuck Zito  talking shiit and tried to call him up like a bitch he told me to go up to the guarded radio station now  LOL Ny the time I got to a train made it to the city that coward would have been back at his Moms house where he lives over the attached garage in New rochelle. I tried top set up a fight for another day the reason beind the call But the coward chuck Zito hung up the phone and continued to ramble on like a true coward on his on sided closed conversation 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2016, 07:18:21 PM »
Who the fuck bumps these threads, who takes the time to register a gimmick just to bump some old thread, and why the fuck do it? ???

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2016, 07:38:50 PM »
Who the fuck bumps these threads, who takes the time to register a gimmick just to bump some old thread, and why the fuck do it? ???

Mike Yevtuck
Q

Mike Yevtuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2016, 09:04:48 PM »
 I just found this so Im keeping the record strait . That cloaca  Bitch Chuck Zito an online warrior  with Zero fights and that freak dates enough rich men that if he could fight he would have got the chance . Bitch never had a fight  yet the bitch talks like he is a pro who the hell comments on these old threads even when they have nothing to do with the thread . ??

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2016, 01:24:13 AM »
Mike is a legit lardhardass and fighting the good fight.  8)

Simple Simon

« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2016, 03:59:30 AM »
I just found this so Im keeping the record strait . That cloaca  Bitch Chuck Zito an online warrior  with Zero fights and that freak dates enough rich men that if he could fight he would have got the chance . Bitch never had a fight  yet the bitch talks like he is a pro who the hell comments on these old threads even when they have nothing to do with the thread . ??
I think there is a thread in the archives about you having a small cock, you need to address that ASAP, getbiggers are waiting.

Mike Yevtuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2016, 09:17:56 AM »
   Thanks  _bruce_

Mike Yevtuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2016, 09:24:15 AM »
LOL "sign the waiver"  Then don't sign the waiver Cloaca chuck Zito you hells angels coward But we will not fight at you NYC hells angels tree fort with all the fruits that live at the hells angels headquarters  that will jump in because you gang banging cowards can't fight alone . Just agree to fight I don't want to get in trouble for beating your ass thats all the waiver is about , You coward  You had your whole life to fight .  Chuck Zito you dated famous men and intriduced your ass to famous fighters  the reason you never had a real fight in a ring or out is your a coward same reason you joined the hells angels with other cowards that cannot fight alone but enjoy acting tough

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2016, 09:26:53 AM »
Mike Yevtuck > Cloaca
Q

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2016, 09:30:33 AM »
Hey, uh, Mike Yevgimmicktuk... Chuck Zito doesn't post here.

Chuck Zito does train at the same academy I train at. If you'd like, go to this academy on Wednesday evenings around 7-9pm and you will find him getting one-on-one training sessions with some of the best MMA fighters on the planet.

Here's the address, go get 'em tiger:

Renzo Gracie Academy
224 W 30th St
New York, NY 10001

"1"

Mike Yevtuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2016, 01:39:43 PM »
big Fucking deal who the fuck cares if cloaca chuck Zito trains everyone trains  the chickenshit  has Zero fights and its hard for that fag Zito to train in NYC since Chuck been living with guys in California alot , Who the fuck cares if Chuck Zito went to Gracie's anyone can go to Gracie .

Like I said lets get a fight started I am calling out Cloaca chuck Zito.  
  let that coward chuck Zito talk for him self .
why bring Gracie's name into this ?
   I am calling out Cloaca chuck zito

Mike Yevtuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2016, 01:44:56 PM »
Hey Big mouth Cloaca chuck Zito lives at his Moms in new Rochelle  and with men in California  why give me the address to Gracie Gym in NYC ,  So Zito went there on occasion so what ? a million other people go there .  Its funny how cloaca chuck Zito talked shit behind my back and begs me not to hit him in person  and then allows assholes to post comments giving addresses to other mens place of business
 I am calling out Hells angels cloaca chuck Zito fag Don't get others involved  

Mike Yevtuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2016, 01:55:49 PM »
 Mike yevtuck God of USA hells angels calling out Cloaca chuck zito the chickenshit with Zero fights

Since Cloaca chuck Zito dates lots of Famous men Im sure many TV fighters will say nice things about Zito so they can get dates with the  famous men Zito dates so they can try to be a TV or movie extra,
 WHy Bother Talking Bs who cares what anyone has to Say 

One fight says it all  Im calling out Chuck Zito no need for men that had sex with Chuck Zito to reply

Cloaca chuck Zito pretends he is a golden Glove champ when he wears a necklace some man thats sweet for him gave him > LOL I have nothing against gay men at all But wearing 2 gloves on a Gold chain a man gave you is the gayest thing I ever saw as a present to a man by a man  when neither of them are fighters LOL

Mike Yevtuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2016, 02:09:23 PM »
 Mike Yevtuck calling out Cloaca chuck Zito

Cloaca Chuck Zito doesn't post here Really and how do you know that one of the fools trying to make that coward Cloaca chuck Zito appear tough is not the Cloaca chuck Zito ?
      Why don't you man up and admit That you have no right to speak for Cloaca Chuck Zito and If Cloaca chuck Zito was a man we would had had a fight long  ago ,
   I have done all I possible can to place Chuck Zito in a spot to agree to fight '

Chuck Zito is a Chickenshit gang bangng  coward .Cloaca Bitch Chuck Zito cannot stand up for himself online In the ring or octagon and Not at all on the street .