Author Topic: Mike O'Hearn Claims ........  (Read 12548 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Mike O'Hearn Claims ........
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2014, 07:15:11 AM »
Terry Crews is a horrid muthafuka... Still like him as an actor.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2014, 07:26:33 AM »
Mike likes to claim a lot of things. :D

One of the biggest bullshitters going.
Yeah, he is legit strong no doubt but probably exaggerates that too. Superman complex.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2014, 07:29:32 AM »
Terry crews is such a hilarious dude. Always trying to look so hard but hes so goofy.

watching brooklyn 99 makes me laugh so hard at the dumb shit he does.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2014, 10:31:28 AM »
As much as I want to bash his natty claims, I can't attack him. He works with children in hospitals, making their days better. Can't hate on that.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2014, 10:34:12 AM »
As much as I want to bash his natty claims, I can't attack him. He works with children in hospitals, making their days better. Can't hate on that.

I used to think like you. Then getbig taught me how to HATE properly. Fuck that rug-wearing dipshit and his fake claims.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2014, 10:34:24 AM »

yup the dude really appears to be a stand up kinda dude , except for his natty lies

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2014, 10:51:20 AM »

yup the dude really appears to be a stand up kinda dude , except for his natty lies
well, even that. ... no one has anything to gain by admitting steroid use, especially in general society... here on getbig we have a warped view of the world.... steroid use is akin to meth use by the average citizen, so a lot of doors would probably close to him if he even refused to say he didnt use... cause we view silence as an admission of guilt. Hell, 99% of obvious high profile juicers claim clean because they pretty much have too.

he doesnt need to get all preachy about it, but if it heads off problems, who are we to bitch?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2014, 10:53:05 AM »
well, even that. ... no one has anything to gain by admitting steroid use, especially in general society... here on getbig we have a warped view of the world.... steroid use is akin to meth use by the average citizen, so a lot of doors would probably close to him if he even refused to say he didnt use... cause we view silence as an admission of guilt. Hell, 99% of obvious high profile juicers claim clean because they pretty much have too.

he doesnt need to get all preachy about it, but if it heads off problems, who are we to bitch?
And the irony is those people probably use alcohol, tobacco, or cannabis on a regular basis. The average idiot doesn't know shit about bodybuilding or steroids.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2014, 11:15:14 AM »
He's been on drugs for like 25 years or more. Certainly never did anything in the fitness industry as a natural.

I'm talking to the ones who are kinda new to bb... all the rest know the deal. Most all about him is fake. But strong, sure.

You know the real deal Van.
Guys I know a fitness model with  only 17 inch arms on 1.5 grams of test and three orals at the same time.
Mike ran in the same circles as alot of big time pros back in the day, you think he doesn't know all the secrets?  ;D
l

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2014, 12:58:10 PM »
looks pretty damn good for 45 years old. think about the people you know at age 40-50...

he's trying real hard to cover that receiding hairline with his haircut and hats though  :)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2014, 01:10:23 PM »
Mike is doing a whole lot better then Roland Kickinger , dude got the Axed at 2 gyms i worked out at , La Fitness in sudio city and the other burbank

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2014, 01:11:05 PM »

Gee doesn't look bloated there from orals and test. Keep moving........

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2014, 01:31:54 PM »
I don't have any problem with him denying steroid use if asked.
I just dislike the fact he constantly promotes himself as being a "drug free" and "natural" bodybuilder. Literally, every video I have seen him in will consist of him telling everyone that he's 100% natural.
I actually get the impression that he has said this so many times that he truly believes it now. :D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2014, 01:33:29 PM »
I just dislike the fact he constantly promotes himself as being a "drug free" and "natural" bodybuilder. Literally, every video I have seen him in will consist of him telling everyone that he's 100% natural.
I actually get the impression that he has said this so many times that he truly believes it now. :D

Maybe he chants "nat-u-ral!" over and over when he is doing his morning GH pin.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2014, 01:41:53 PM »
At his height he has the mass of a seventies builder. And in the golden age, they all used. All.
So, Mike's strong guy, looks fantastic, works hard, very professional, but not natural.

As ped's are illegal, he has no choice but to lie?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2014, 01:43:37 PM »
He looks fantastic on that Magnum...Anabolic..Growt h..Stack. I shouda stayed natty and gone that route.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2014, 01:59:14 PM »
Gee doesn't look bloated there from orals and test. Keep moving........

Keep moving?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2014, 03:01:46 PM »
Mike is doing a whole lot better then Roland Kickinger , dude got the Axed at 2 gyms i worked out at , La Fitness in sudio city and the other burbank

What happened? Always seemed to be a stand up guy

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2014, 03:02:59 PM »

Christian boeving (sp) is a real dick head  :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2014, 04:03:44 PM »
thought christian bovine threw michael under the buss?
A

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2014, 04:06:01 PM »
Why would you lie about your lifting credentials and then claim you did it while natural? What fool this guy is. A legitimate strong guy with a great physique and then goes and ruins it by being a fool.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2014, 04:13:25 PM »

Mans got to make a living, and if he said he didn't go the natural route, he's just another roided up douche.

You guys have to realize the majority of people buying this shit are buying it BECAUSE they buy into the bullshit, they think steroids are the devil, they don't want to be associated with such horrible things, so if they find a way to look like that naturally then they're goign to spend their money.

It's stupid, and it sucks, but the average citizen puts roids on par with coke, heroin, and meth, thanks to our beloved federal government.

DLB does it as well... it's their niche, it's how they make their living.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2014, 04:19:57 PM »
Mans got to make a living, and if he said he didn't go the natural route, he's just another roided up douche.

You guys have to realize the majority of people buying this shit are buying it BECAUSE they buy into the bullshit, they think steroids are the devil, they don't want to be associated with such horrible things, so if they find a way to look like that naturally then they're goign to spend their money.

It's stupid, and it sucks, but the average citizen puts roids on par with coke, heroin, and meth, thanks to our beloved federal government.

DLB does it as well... it's their niche, it's how they make their living.

great post shockwave youve probably saved many lives with this post!  now i reccomend a vacation and try not to post for 2 weeks
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2014, 04:22:06 PM »

great post shockwave youve probably saved many lives with this post!  now i reccomend a vacation and try not to post for 2 weeks
Lol.

I'm no Marty Champions, I eat meat and shoot steroids, so I'm not really the kind of guy thats in the business of 'saving lives'.

Giovanni1443

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2014, 05:17:30 PM »
Dead by 90  :'(