Author Topic: Check out the woman this guy bagged  (Read 4180 times)

Bear232

• Getbig II
Re: Check out the woman this guy bagged
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2014, 09:02:55 AM »

Miracles do happen. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2014, 09:10:21 AM »
She's not extreme hot.  She's hot, but a lot of that is due to the tan, teeth whitener, professionally done hair, etc.

For this photo shoot, they intentionally made her at 100% of her hotness potential, and made him as ugly as possible - poor lighting, unshaven, un-shopped bags under his eyes.  

Around the house, she's a 7 and he's a 4, but they have a kid so that changes things too.  Could be he was the 'friendzone' dude that was by her side while she got screwed over by hot dudes... she was pushing 30... he made decent $ and was there, so she decided to go for the "My biological clock is ticking, I'm turning 30, let's make a baby!"

Girls do it all the time when they head for 30.  They go to some bachelorette parties, a few baby showers, and suddenly they get freaked out, realizing their hotness is expiring and suddenly no more free drinks, no more doors being held, and the guys hitting on them are getting fatter, balder, and older.  

I'd hate to be a 29 year old woman these days.  With the internet, FB, match, etc... it's very easy for guys her age to cruise for girls that are 22 and just wanna have fun.   It used to be, 32 year old dudes were a little awkward in the young clubs trying to meet girls.  Now they can put on their best pic, meet online, hang out in a bar, show their best side without all the competiiton, and boom, they're in the panties before midnight.  

Aging women freak out when 30 approaches.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2014, 09:16:47 AM »
reminds me of Texas. Went there for business and couldn't help but notice all the beautiful women then tagging along side them is some short, beer belly dude. Usually with jeans that were 2 sizes too small and too much gold jewelry and cologne
yep. I think a lot of it has to do with the image of man that women think tbeyre suppossed to have.... women are very susceptible to peer pressure/advertising/image, so if their friends have a dude kike that,and theyre happy,  then they feel they have to have a dude like that to be happy.

in texas you see all kinds of beautiful girls with stereotypical 'texans'.. in washington, theyre all with hipsters faggets. Also, a black coworker told me that hes never had easiet time bagging white bitches than he did here in seattle, he said the running joke is 'hey, welcome to seattle, heres your white bitch'... he attributed it to all the women feeling like they have to be progressive and if they dont fuck/date a black guy that theyre racist and close minded in the eyes of their friends (as that's what one of his ex white bitches said)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2014, 09:24:01 AM »
The normal story in relationship like these is the girl goes out with good looking guys who cheat on her and threat her like shit so she looks for a ugly guy cause this guy  will worship the ground she walks on and treat her like a queen cause he knows its impossible to get a good looking girl like her again.
Maybe she knows that he has no real options.
For him to get another one like her, he is going to have to put in work.
Also, like in the discovery vids I had posted, a male with attractive features a woman is more apt to sleep with (options for him), but a lesser attractive man, a woman is more prone to marry and have kids with, due to him being a better provider (read, having less options).

Simple Simon

« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2014, 09:28:25 AM »
Lots of psychiatrists popping out of the woodwork in this thread.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2014, 09:29:47 AM »
Long cock,long green = hot chick.

After I`m done with my coffee,I`m gonna` hang myself.  :(

lolz

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2014, 09:52:53 AM »
She will cheat on him...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2014, 09:56:18 AM »
She's not extreme hot.  She's hot, but a lot of that is due to the tan, teeth whitener, professionally done hair, etc.

For this photo shoot, they intentionally made her at 100% of her hotness potential, and made him as ugly as possible - poor lighting, unshaven, un-shopped bags under his eyes.  

Around the house, she's a 7 and he's a 4, but they have a kid so that changes things too.  Could be he was the 'friendzone' dude that was by her side while she got screwed over by hot dudes... she was pushing 30... he made decent $ and was there, so she decided to go for the "My biological clock is ticking, I'm turning 30, let's make a baby!"

Girls do it all the time when they head for 30.  They go to some bachelorette parties, a few baby showers, and suddenly they get freaked out, realizing their hotness is expiring and suddenly no more free drinks, no more doors being held, and the guys hitting on them are getting fatter, balder, and older.  

I'd hate to be a 29 year old woman these days.  With the internet, FB, match, etc... it's very easy for guys her age to cruise for girls that are 22 and just wanna have fun.   It used to be, 32 year old dudes were a little awkward in the young clubs trying to meet girls.  Now they can put on their best pic, meet online, hang out in a bar, show their best side without all the competiiton, and boom, they're in the panties before midnight.  

Aging women freak out when 30 approaches.

I don't think you put enough thought into this post...

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2014, 10:40:39 AM »
Albeit one chance in a million  ;D

So, you're saying there's a chance.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2014, 01:10:01 PM »
he was 21 and dating her when she was 16, she fell in love when she was young and naive because he was the "cool" older guy

E

E