Author Topic: Ben Carson You Have NO RIGHT To Semi-Automatic Weapons In Large Cities  (Read 3231 times)

RagingBull

• Getbig IV

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Carson is the latest GOP rent-a-Negro. They are not fooling anyone. Carson has sold his soul and become a laughingstock.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Carson is the latest GOP rent-a-Negro. They are not fooling anyone. Carson has sold his soul and become a laughingstock.

Hi benny

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Is this the new benny....just need to keep the gimmicks straight...in any event. You don't have a right to a semi...u should be able to purchase a semi. U should be able to purchase one with minimal bullshit if you qualify...no felonies and have the cash. I think you should also have to pass a simple test like ID what a semi auto actually means...I don't think it means what these people think it means.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Benny prefers only the cops have semi autos

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Isn't benny white? Nice RIP for a terrorist douchbag who helped destroy yet another country white people built.
L

Mawse

• Getbig IV
I like Carson less the more he speaks.

He obviously realizes that the 'under God' mania was McCarthyism and had nothing to do with the founding fathers, so he's playing to the lowest common denominator

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
If he thinks because u live in a city you give up your 2nd amendment rights he needs to move on down the road.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
If he thinks because u live in a city you give up your 2nd amendment rights he needs to move on down the road.

Check out the latest load of crap being taught to school children.
I tell you, if you have school age children, you need to take nothing for granted.
Get actively involved in their education, ...even if it means your having to vicariously go from kindergarten through high school all over again! The 2nd Amendment to the Bill of Rights now states all guns must be registered!  :o  
I guess the POTUS must have made another secret "executive order" ::)
w

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Is this the new benny....just need to keep the gimmicks straight...in any event. You don't have a right to a semi...u should be able to purchase a semi. U should be able to purchase one with minimal bullshit if you qualify...no felonies and have the cash. I think you should also have to pass a simple test like ID what a semi auto actually means...I don't think it means what these people think it means.
This. I fucking hate the way people interperet "automatic" these days.

Fuck, people think buying a civilian AR is akin to buying a belt fed LMG.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Re: Ben Carson You Have NO RIGHT To Semi-Automatic Weapons In Large Cities
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2014, 05:10:44 PM »
He'll be the driver in the GOP Crazy Car
w

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2014, 05:14:01 PM »
Check out the latest load of crap being taught to school children.
I tell you, if you have school age children, you need to take nothing for granted.
Get actively involved in their education, ...even if it means your having to vicariously go from kindergarten through high school all over again! The 2nd Amendment to the Bill of Rights now states all guns must be registered!  :o  
I guess the POTUS must have made another secret "executive order" ::)

This!!!!!!!!!!! x1000000000000000^^^

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2014, 05:52:45 PM »
Another highly popular "conservative" shows us he supports amnesty, gun control, or other obama favorite.

Maybe Rand will choose him as a running mate in 2016 so they can open the borders and take the guns at the same time?

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2014, 06:59:45 PM »
::)

Dr. Ben Carson is revealing Himself to be an Idiot Savant
Wattree:

While Dr. Carson may be a brilliant neurosurgeon, he’s far from what one would consider an intellectual. Not only does the inaccuracy of his comment on Obamacare and slavery betray a monumental level of perceptual ignorance, but the fact that he lacked the insight to anticipate the national uproar over such an assertion clearly demonstrates that his perceptual ignorance is, at the very least, tinged with more than just a little unmitigated, profound, and stark stupidity.

And it seems that White conservatives will never learn that by trotting people like Allen West, Herman Cain, or Dr. Ben Carson out before the public, they’re doing themselves a disservice in the Black community. Black people know and understand our own people. We warned America that Herman Cain had a flawed character. Then when it came out that he was a philandering pervert, conservatives were shocked, while the Black community walked away snickering, and asked, "What else is new?"
So you see, it’s not Black people who are out of touch. We overwhelmingly support the Democratic Party because we have sense enough not to reject the Bogeyman just to go out and support the Devil.
Black people understand that ANY Black person who aligns him or herself with the conservative agenda has to be either an idiot or suffer from a severe character flaw. Sound crazy? Okay, well, just ask yourself, how do you feel about Americans who align themselves with Al Qaeda? Well, why is it so difficult to understand why the Black community would feel the exact same way about a group where one of its representatives, Rep. Doug Lamborn (R-Colorado), would say, being associated with President Obama would be similar to touching a "tar  baby".  It's the exact same rationale.

Dr. Carson is now on board! The train is never late!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2014, 05:03:30 AM »
Jesus Christ benny, where do you find such racist horseshit?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
the Constitution should apply to everyone, even if Dr Ben Carson disagrees.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
the Constitution should apply to everyone, even if Dr Ben Carson disagrees.

Why would you need a semi-automatic in a city?

He is not against handguns.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Why would you need a semi-automatic in a city?
He is not against handguns.

"semi-automatic gun" is a little misleading.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semi-automatic_firearm#Fully_automatic_compared_to_semi-automatic

This is a keltec P-32, a great pocket gun.  It's also a semi-automatic weapon.  Semi-auto just means when you fire each bullet, the next bullet loads.  No need to cock a hammer or reload or musket load lol.  

MOST guns are semi-auto.  It sounds big and bad, but it's not.  

THis is a semi-automatic weapon:

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I would assume he is talking rifles othervise the only guns viable would be something like oldschool six-shooters or other single-action guns.