Author Topic: Aborted babies incinerated to heat UK hospitals  (Read 1231 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Aborted babies incinerated to heat UK hospitals
« on: March 24, 2014, 11:59:54 AM »
Incinerated with the trash...  :-\

Aborted babies incinerated to heat UK hospitals

The remains of more than 15,000 babies were incinerated as 'clinical waste' by hospitals in Britain with some used in 'waste to energy' plants

By Sarah Knapton, Science Correspondent

7:00AM GMT 24 Mar 2014

The bodies of thousands of aborted and miscarried babies were incinerated as clinical waste, with some even used to heat hospitals, an investigation has found.

Ten NHS trusts have admitted burning foetal remains alongside other rubbish while two others used the bodies in ‘waste-to-energy’ plants which generate power for heat.

Last night the Department of Health issued an instant ban on the practice which health minister Dr Dan Poulter branded ‘totally unacceptable.’

At least 15,500 foetal remains were incinerated by 27 NHS trusts over the last two years alone, Channel 4’s Dispatches discovered.

The programme, which will air tonight, found that parents who lose children in early pregnancy were often treated without compassion and were not consulted about what they wanted to happen to the remains.

Read more: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/10717566/Aborted-babies-incinerated-to-heat-UK-hospitals.html

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Re: Aborted babies incinerated to heat UK hospitals
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 12:00:26 PM »

−

ScottinSC • 4 hours ago

When you treat these babies/fetuses as any other part of the human body (removed appendixes, spleens, etc) why should we be upset when they're treated like any other medical waste? Either it is a life and should be treated as such - from conception on - or it isn't and we shouldn't be offended when it's treated like medical waste. The great paradox of abortion. Sometimes it's an abortion, sometimes it's a premature delivery. It just depends on what other people want to call it. Sad.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 12:01:17 PM »

−

carefulwhatyouwishfor • 4 hours ago

Look at Matt's headline...........throw s the "headline" about Putin into perspective doesn't it.

This man is fighting for his original country back, before it was broken up...........fighting for a higher birthrate.........and against adoptions by foreigners.......paying couples to have children.........NOT ABORT THEM........

.......and now this headline PUTS IT ALL INTO PERSPECTIVE DOESN'T IT.

Vlad should offer all of those under England's barbaric NHS, to emigrate to his country................. at least life is held sacred there.......

I fully expect to hear from the Catholic POPE on this one...........!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 12:03:47 PM »
sick

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 02:38:34 PM »
This is right out of Brave New World. Makes you wonder whether Huxley was an author or a British Nostradamus
w

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 02:52:27 PM »

−

ScottinSC • 4 hours ago

When you treat these babies/fetuses as any other part of the human body (removed appendixes, spleens, etc) why should we be upset when they're treated like any other medical waste? Either it is a life and should be treated as such - from conception on - or it isn't and we shouldn't be offended when it's treated like medical waste. The great paradox of abortion. Sometimes it's an abortion, sometimes it's a premature delivery. It just depends on what other people want to call it. Sad.

right.  pick a belief. 

if its a baby don't kill it.  if its not.  treat it like they treated my gall bladder.

I think they should brown bag the thing and make the mom throw it out herself.  she'd think twice about fucking without a condom from then on right? 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 03:03:58 PM »
Kermit Gosnell was a hero to the left. I say he should be released from jail forthwith.

Just utilizing another source of green energy. Less human beings, less carbon footprint, less fossil fuels.

Liberals should applaud this story. Two birds with one stone. 

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 03:09:23 PM »
doesn't shock me that much, but it does sound weird to phrase it like that. they burn it because it's what is done in such cases(like tumors and shit) and the heating of the building is incidental...
I would think there's not much that can be done. they probably designed the system to heat the hospital. i mean, it's not like they turn on a switch that redirects the heat to the ventilators

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2014, 03:10:23 PM »
soylent green.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2014, 03:30:47 PM »
soylent green.

If you examine what is actually IN the human food supply, you'd vomit and go on a hunger strike

There literally ARE products on the market... every day foods, that do infact contain human fetal matter
w

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 05:14:08 PM »
right.  pick a belief. 

if its a baby don't kill it.  if its not.  treat it like they treated my gall bladder.

I think they should brown bag the thing and make the mom throw it out herself.  she'd think twice about fucking without a condom from then on right? 

Boom. Nuff said

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2014, 05:36:07 PM »
OK, what about this as an alternative?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2014, 08:07:50 PM »
OK, what about this as an alternative?