Author Topic: Horny workout  (Read 7305 times)

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Re: Horny workout
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2014, 07:15:06 PM »
Didn't arnie say that lifting weights felt like sex?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2014, 07:17:18 PM »
Didn't arnie say that lifting weights felt like sex?
I believe the quote is "the pump" from working out is like cumming inside a woman
Arnie was known for being a straight shooter and classy in general

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2014, 07:21:37 PM »

would love to send a drunk mass text to all 20 of those girls at 2 am.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2014, 11:05:30 PM »
Is this him?
Cute smile!
But not him...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2014, 11:29:51 PM »
When I worked at a gym during college some guy asked me for help.  He said he gets a hard on every time he does trap exercises and what can he do to stop it.  I just turned and walked away.

LMAO

on a somewhat related note to this thread,

i ran out of protein this morning, so i decided to pick some up at the gym.  every day, i walk past these big, 7.5 tubs of isopure sitting in the corner, but never buy (massively overpriced), but i don't want to go another 2-3 days without protein waiting for a bbing.com shipment to arrive, so i just decide to "go for it".

i pick the tub up and walk over to the counter.  the girl on shift is real hot, but i've never talked to her before.  i generally just walk past whoever's working the counter without saying a word, since i can't stand the "have a nice night" small talk (notes of anabol-esque spergism, as well), but tonight's going to be different!  when i get to the counter, i look her right in the eye, without breaking contact like my usual beta bitch self... except, she just stares straight ahead at the computer screen... completely silent for 30 seconds (not an exaggeration).  i'm about to, i don't know, ask if she's conscious? when finally she grabs the scanner and rings me up; we exchange probably three words the whole time, her eyes glued to the screen, before she finally looks up briefly to say "you're all set!".

WTF!

this girl's usually pretty friendly/outgoing, and we've had some solid eye contact in the past (definitely doesn't shy away after a second or two like most people), so this was just weird as hell... how to interpret this, getbig?

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2014, 11:32:35 PM »
I am horny before during and after...

THIS

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2014, 11:39:32 PM »
When I worked at a gym during college some guy asked me for help.  He said he gets a hard on every time he does trap exercises and what can he do to stop it.  I just turned and walked away.

Lmao!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2014, 02:25:48 AM »
THIS

want to help each other out?  ;)

panos32

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2014, 05:33:08 AM »
Not sure why?  It's because you're in a gym swimming in a sea of men's sweaty asses and nutsacks.    Your dreaming of their scrotums as speedbags and your tongue is Rocky Balboa.

You're the biggest closet homo here, you nut loving pubic hair flossing suckass shitbag dickrider.   Eat a dick - you fucking suck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2014, 05:35:19 AM »
Not sure why?  It's because you're in a gym swimming in a sea of men's sweaty asses and nutsacks.    Your dreaming of their scrotums as speedbags and your tongue is Rocky Balboa.

You're the biggest closet homo here, you nut loving pubic hair flossing suckass shitbag dickrider.   Eat a dick - you fucking suck.

Damn ;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2014, 05:37:27 AM »

Makes me laugh every time.  Chick really got owned by this homo here.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2014, 05:41:09 AM »

Damn ;D
What's the backstory behind these picture anyway.  I have laughed and laughed and laughed everytime I see them, but what was Chick thinking letting this queer fondle him and have pictures taken.  Did the queer pay money for the right to molest Bob?  And what has happened to Chick, is he no longer posting here?
V

the trainer

« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2014, 05:44:24 AM »

Foozle you are now banned from commenting in my threads and if you persist you will get me angry and believe me you wont like me when I am angry.

the trainer

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2014, 05:49:58 AM »
 I think its the hormonal response from the heavy squats that might be causing it cause yesterday was leg day, funny story yesterday while i was squatting 500 pounds this dude was working out with this girlfriend and she was checking me out so in between sets i smiled at her and the dude saw so then he started to french kiss her, what a insecure twat.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2014, 05:53:52 AM »
I've been known to jerk it during crunches.  I can do 1000 now.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2014, 06:54:07 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2014, 10:14:56 AM »
THIS

Want to help each other out?  ;)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2014, 10:24:53 AM »

Come on TEH, BigRo isn't THAT bad looking. Sure, he's a bit of a twink, but you should be more supportive of our members that are just starting out on this hard road of betterment through weight training.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2014, 11:00:01 AM »
Come on TEH, BigRo isn't THAT bad looking. Sure, he's a bit of a twink, but you should be more supportive of our members that are just starting out on this hard road of betterment through weight training.

The vomit was in response to the come on, and it looked like kwon followed suit.

Yeah BigRo is aaaaalmost out of twink status

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2014, 11:28:16 AM »
LMAO

on a somewhat related note to this thread,

i ran out of protein this morning, so i decided to pick some up at the gym.  every day, i walk past these big, 7.5 tubs of isopure sitting in the corner, but never buy (massively overpriced), but i don't want to go another 2-3 days without protein waiting for a bbing.com shipment to arrive, so i just decide to "go for it".

i pick the tub up and walk over to the counter.  the girl on shift is real hot, but i've never talked to her before.  i generally just walk past whoever's working the counter without saying a word, since i can't stand the "have a nice night" small talk (notes of anabol-esque spergism, as well), but tonight's going to be different!  when i get to the counter, i look her right in the eye, without breaking contact like my usual beta bitch self... except, she just stares straight ahead at the computer screen... completely silent for 30 seconds (not an exaggeration).  i'm about to, i don't know, ask if she's conscious? when finally she grabs the scanner and rings me up; we exchange probably three words the whole time, her eyes glued to the screen, before she finally looks up briefly to say "you're all set!".

WTF!

this girl's usually pretty friendly/outgoing, and we've had some solid eye contact in the past (definitely doesn't shy away after a second or two like most people), so this was just weird as hell... how to interpret this, getbig?

If you get the answer please tell all of getbig because man has been trying interpret girls since the Wolly Monmouth walked the earth. It could be anything.

1. You never say hello so now she is retaliating.
2. She was facebooking on the computer and she didn't want to lose her train of thought.
3. She is a rude scum bag.
4. She was looking up the price of the protein.
5. Guys check her out all the time so she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips.

I could go on. Next time make it a point of saying hello to her. If she acts like you aren't even a person then you know what kind of person she is. On the other hand you could be a dork.   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2014, 11:30:36 AM »
If you get the answer please tell all of getbig because man has been trying interpret girls since the Wolly Monmouth walked the earth.

I'm pretty sure Wolly Manmouths didn't exist.
Y

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2014, 11:42:25 AM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2014, 11:46:51 AM »
Alice Cooper-bodybuilding related-66 years old looks better than schvatz...er

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2014, 11:47:24 AM »
Want to help each other out?  ;D
All yours, man. I've had my turn.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2014, 11:53:35 AM »
For some reason I get a little horny after a workout not sure why, am i the only one that this happens to.

It's that hairy near that you train with that's causing it ya fag