Author Topic: Sudden or Unnatural Deaths Involving Anabolic-androgenic Steroids.  (Read 5707 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Re: Sudden or Unnatural Deaths Involving Anabolic-androgenic Steroids.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 04:15:15 PM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 04:31:32 PM »
shudup you just jealous now cos you know I am gonna get the 18 inch guns b4 you now.

See you down the club. lol

:D

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 04:53:18 AM »
these people abuse steroids.

Steroids may fuck with you in other ways, but doing a cycle of dbol and test once in a while will be incignificant to your health compared to what smoking, alcohol, dirty air and rec. drugs will that you are exposed to during your life lol...

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 04:55:12 AM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 04:57:47 AM »
PIP Joon  ;D

jk

soon you will be a massive man.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 06:52:30 AM »
The law suits are already mounting on testosterone replacement therapy. Imagine how damaging it could be in the amounts bodybuilders take? http://www.simmonspharmalaw.com/practices-testosterone-treatment-lawsuits.html

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 07:26:58 AM »
There are many health issues related to low testosterone too though. I don't think there is any "settled science" on the subject

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 07:35:24 AM »
Wouldn't it suck if you were in your 70's looking weak and frail as fuk and this 70 year old walks past you  ;D

S

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2014, 07:38:45 AM »
That's rec drugs and steroids. Hopefully the members here have the common sense not to do both.

And anabolichalo, why on earth are you searching the internet for this type of stuff? A) you won't understand complicated medical information and B) all it does is confirm what you already know: steroids are bad for you. They accelerate coronary artery disease due to a multifactorial aetiology and precipitate left ventriculomegaly, leading to heart attacks, strokes, hypertensive renal failure, and liver disease in the case of oral steroids.

Prolonged (note: prolonged) steroid use carves years off your life, potentially decades if you are genetically susceptible to cardiovascular illness (see: zyzz).

Either you accept personal responsibility for your actions and embrace the possible negative consequences, or you dump the gear. Either way, stop fucking worrying (but I suppose its too much to ask for someone with a chimp-level IQ to show emotional restraint).

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 07:49:03 AM »
That's rec drugs and steroids. Hopefully the members here have the common sense not to do both.

And anabolichalo, why on earth are you searching the internet for this type of stuff? A) you won't understand complicated medical information and B) all it does is confirm what you already know: steroids are bad for you. They accelerate coronary artery disease due to a multifactorial aetiology and precipitate left ventriculomegaly, leading to heart attacks, strokes, hypertensive renal failure, and liver disease in the case of oral steroids.

Prolonged (note: prolonged) steroid use carves years off your life, potentially decades if you are genetically susceptible to cardiovascular illness (see: zyzz).

Either you accept personal responsibility for your actions and embrace the possible negative consequences, or you dump the gear. Either way, stop fucking worrying (but I suppose its too much to ask for someone with a chimp-level IQ to show emotional restraint).

this post is one of the worst I have every read

epic bro science brah  ::)
T

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2014, 08:03:44 AM »
Chronic Swoliosis

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2014, 09:17:03 AM »
Reuters - Federal police reports that a sharply balding young men who was "deeply" involved in "black" arts suffered a lethal testosterone shock when injecting "custom" made anabolics into his atrophied "dangler". The young man's arms seemed a hair over 14 inches and his right hand was holding onto a comb when authorities stormed the trashy apartment.
Concerned witnesses reported strange balding noises coming from the young man's flat.

the trainer

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2014, 09:26:15 AM »
Halo can you please report on the whore pussy that you eat out last night, was the taste like a mixture of dicks and condoms, inquiring minds would like to know.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2014, 09:28:41 AM »
Halo can you please report on the whore pussy that you eat out last night, was the taste like a mixture of dicks and condoms, inquiring minds would like to know.
i didnt have the ballz to ask all that stuff once there so it was regular suck with condom and plow the pussy with condom and go home

it's really hard to cum these days, nearly have to kill myself and i'm soaked in sweat

steroids

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 09:54:43 AM »
i didnt have the ballz to ask all that stuff once there so it was regular suck with condom and plow the pussy with condom and go home

it's really hard to cum these days, nearly have to kill myself and i'm soaked in sweat

steroids

Are you on tren?  I couldn't spill my goo to save my life on tren.  Numb cock but still hard.  Worst feeling ever.  On test i blow geyser sized loads.  Add proviron or masteron and watch how hard you cum.  Try it my friend.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 10:00:51 AM »
The law suits are already mounting on testosterone replacement therapy. Imagine how damaging it could be in the amounts bodybuilders take? http://www.simmonspharmalaw.com/practices-testosterone-treatment-lawsuits.html

Lawyers swarm like moths to a flame as soon as that latest retarded "study" was released. Like he ambulance chaser vermin they are, they are just looking for a quick buck.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 10:28:24 AM »
Are you on tren?  I couldn't spill my goo to save my life on tren.  Numb cock but still hard.  Worst feeling ever.  On test i blow geyser sized loads.  Add proviron or masteron and watch how hard you cum.  Try it my friend.
testosterone

but also finasteride maybe the combination is fucking the estrogen

i also take arimidex but since i lowered the dose i'm not sure how much and how frequently if at all

i take 250 test now
2.5 finasteride per day

wondering how much arimidex now

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2014, 10:29:08 AM »
Wouldn't it suck if you were in your 70's looking weak and frail as fuk and this 70 year old walks past you  ;D

This trend has been popping up recently. I saw some shit on oprahs network (no homo) with a 70 year old woman looking like a 40 year old masters competitor. People praise these athletes as if they aren't using. Then see someone hitting homeruns and immediatly bash

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2014, 10:30:39 AM »
testosterone

but also finasteride maybe the combination is fucking the estrogen

i also take arimidex but since i lowered the dose i'm not sure how much and how frequently if at all

i take 250 test now
2.5 finasteride per day

wondering how much arimidex now

You dont need arimidex at that dose.  The finestaride may be what is making it hard to spill the custard.  Fucks up your dht which is critical for sexual function.  Don't worry so much about the hair my brother.  Its all genetic.  Look at Ronald and Jason Cutler.  Full heads of hair after all that gear. 

the trainer

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2014, 01:47:24 PM »

steroids

A blowjob with a condom on what the fuck that is not enjoyable tell the bitch to give you real head i would not pay for that shit.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2014, 01:49:04 PM »
A blowjob with a condom on what the fuck that is not enjoyable tell the bitch to give you real head i would not pay for that shit.
i dont want to brag at all, i have an averaged sized cock

but i swear this condom was way too tight

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2014, 03:39:44 PM »

i dont want to brag at all, i have an averaged sized cock

Leopold vs Penis Pump =  :-\ :-\ :-\

;D

the trainer

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2014, 03:46:49 PM »
Halo getting ready before going out to meet the whores.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2014, 04:47:57 PM »
Halo getting ready before going out to meet the whores.

I didnt realise Edward Norton had got so desperate for work