Author Topic: She's Gonna Get Killed At Nationals  (Read 4546 times)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
~

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: She's Gonna Get Killed At Nationals
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 04:26:24 PM »
For a sec I thought she was actually going to enter a comp.

I don't understand how these people can NOT feel ashamed with their bodies... there is literally zero, zero to be proud of looking like that.

having been obese, I can say for a fact I was never more ashamed or miserable than when I was fat. Maybe instead of trying to make the world around them accept that being fat isn't something to be ashamed of, they should focus that energy into getting their fat, lazy fucking ass out of bed and eating less so that they don't hate themselves for being disgusting.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 04:29:16 PM »

I don't understand how these people can NOT feel ashamed with their bodies... there is literally zero, zero to be proud of looking like that.

having been obese, I can say for a fact I was never more ashamed or miserable than when I was fat. Maybe instead of trying to make the world around them accept that being fat isn't something to be ashamed of, they should focus that energy into getting their fat, lazy fucking ass out of bed and eating less so that they don't hate themselves for being disgusting.

fortunately most of those commenting have the same correct ideas on the subject as most of getbig
~

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 04:29:48 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 04:30:13 PM »

If you have been there, then why do you sound like such a prick all of the time? How about you offer some advice, instead of beating people up about it.

You claim to have been obese, and to have beaten addiction. That is fantastic. Props to you.  Try to help people instead of making them feel like shit.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 04:31:20 PM »
If you have been there, then why do you sound like such a prick all of the time? How about you offer some advice, instead of beating people up about it.

You claim to have been obese, and to have beaten addiction. That is fantastic. Props to you.  Try to help people instead of making them feel like shit.

It is even crueler to give them a false sense of achievement by not reminding them of their obesity. 
~

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 04:31:46 PM »

Try to help what? She doesn't post here, I'll never talk to her, she's literally going out of her way to try and make everyone think that being fat is somehow ok. Thats not the right attitude at all and I WILL not condone it.

I have my opinions and regardless of whether you think they're nice or not, I don't give a fuck.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 04:34:40 PM »

He realises what a disgusting mess he was, this bitch should too.

We criticise and mock heroin addicts, junkies etc regularly for treating themselves and looking like shit. Obesity deserves the same stigma.

If you accept her proposition that people of that "shape" (blob) should be proud you are promoting an unhealthy lifestyle that sucks money from the health system and causes visual pollution.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2014, 04:35:30 PM »
Try to help what? She doesn't post here, I'll never talk to her, she's literally going out of her way to try and make everyone think that being fat is somehow ok. Thats not the right attitude at all and I WILL not condone it.

I have my opinions and regardless of whether you think they're nice or not, I don't give a fuck.

I actually know a couple dj's at that chick's radio station's sister station...one of them told me that their e-mail has blown up...station management "asking" them not to bring the matter up one way or the other  
~

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2014, 04:35:46 PM »
He realises what a disgusting mess he was, this bitch should too.

We criticise and mock heroin addicts, junkies etc regularly for treating themselves and looking like shit. Obesity deserves the same stigma.

If you accept her proposition that people of that "shape" (blob) should be proud you are promoting an unhealthy lifestyle that sucks money from the health system and causes visual pollution.
The only tough part about ridiculing the obese is that about 35% of U.S. citizens fall into that category. Conspicuous consumption is also part of the culture. Any new immigrant moving there wouldn't make many friends with that technique.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2014, 04:36:55 PM »

I meant in general. You have a wealth of knowledge you can pass along to people.

You seem to have survived alot in your life. Don't tear people down because they are going through the same things you have.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2014, 04:37:22 PM »
The only tough part about ridiculing the obese is that about 35% of U.S. citizens fall into that category. Conspicuous consumption is also part of the culture. Any new immigrant moving there wouldn't make many friends with that technique.

they learn quickly enough

~

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2014, 04:38:08 PM »
I meant in general. You have a wealth of knowledge you can pass along to people.

You seem to have survived alot in your life. Don't tear people down because they are going through the same things you have.

If I feel someone is genuinely trying, and making an effort to better themselves, I'm an open book and have no qualms about sharing my struggles and experiences to try and help someone succeed.

But if I feel like someone is just trying to justify staying an addict, or staying fat, or crying and moaning about being treated meanly because of their issues than I'm not going to coddle or hold their hands just because they have the same issues I have.

I have tolerance for people struggling, I do. But having been there, I also know just how sick and fucked up people get, and that they will do ANYTHING to make themselves believe their actions are perfectly normal and ok, even if they're stealing from their own family to pay for drugs. I have no tolerance for people that abuse other peoples kindness or help to feed their ego/sickness.

If anything, having been fat and an addict makes me LESS patient because I know just how much bullshit they're slinging.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2014, 04:39:44 PM »
Oh, and If I feel someone is genuinely trying, and making an effort to better themselves, I'm an open book and have no qualms about sharing my struggles and experiences to try and help someone succeed.

But if I feel like someone is just trying to justify staying an addict, or staying fat, or crying and moaning about being treated meanly because of their issues than I'm not going to coddle or hold their hands just because they have the same issues I have.

I have tolerance for people struggling, I do. But having been there, I also know just how sick and fucked up people get, and that they will do ANYTING to make themselves believe their actions are perfectly normal and ok, even if they're stealing from their own family to pay for drugs. I have no tolerance for people that abuse other peoples kindness or help to feed their ego/sickness.

If anything, having been fat and an addict makes me LESS patient because I know just how much bullshit they're slinging.

especially like this fattie who is almost saying, "you HAVE to like me!!" 

I forgot to mention earlier...   

wider than Phil Heath

~

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2014, 04:39:54 PM »
If I feel someone is genuinely trying, and making an effort to better themselves, I'm an open book and have no qualms about sharing my struggles and experiences to try and help someone succeed.

I have tolerance for people struggling, I do. But having been there, I also know just how sick and fucked up people get, and that they will do ANYTHING to make themselves believe their actions are perfectly normal and ok, even if they're stealing from their own family to pay for drugs. I have no tolerance for people that abuse other peoples kindness or help to feed their ego/sickness.

Fair enough. Always remember you were there too.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2014, 04:40:28 PM »

Most people need to hear it good and hard. This whole "culture of acceptance" is bullshit. A fatass is a fatass. She won't get her shit together if a bunch of fucking other fatasses are calling her beautiful, when she's just a fatass.

She needs to just put the fucking fork down and maybe sweat a bit.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2014, 04:41:37 PM »
Fair enough. Always remember you were there too.
I just explained to you thats exactly WHY i'm as hard about it as I am.

If you haven't been there, you wouldn't understand... these people crying for your sympathy generally deserve ZERO, because they've done it to themselves and they use peoples sympathy to stay sick.

Don't be the bleeding heart they use to continue to justify staying fat/using drugs. Because if they have even one voices saying "No, its ok, at least you're trying, thats all you can do", they'll continue to stay fucked up. Period, end of sentence. And those are just the nice ones.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2014, 04:42:11 PM »
Most people need to hear it good and hard. This whole "culture of acceptance" is bullshit. A fatass is a fatass. She won't get her shit together if a bunch of fucking other fatasses are calling her beautiful, when she's just a fatass.

She needs to just put the fucking fork down and maybe sweat a bit.

She sweats plenty...and that's just from brushing her teeth.  
~

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2014, 04:45:23 PM »
I just explained to you thats exactly WHY i'm as hard about it as I am.

If you haven't been there, you wouldn't understand... these people crying for your sympathy generally deserve ZERO, because they've done it to themselves and they use peoples sympathy to stay sick.

Don't be the bleeding heart they use to continue to justify staying fat/using drugs. Because if they have even one voices saying "No, its ok, at least you're trying, thats all you can do", they'll continue to stay fucked up. Period, end of sentence. And those are just the nice ones.
Tough love should only be used for family and friends. How much business would personal trainers have, if they called clients "fat whales" and "disgusting POS".

Everyone reacts differently. The most successful people can see the exact angle to approach.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2014, 04:47:00 PM »

Needs to be seen in all its horrific glory  :-X

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2014, 04:47:46 PM »

Also been there with being overweight (not obese) and addiction. You justify everything. It's everyone else's fault.

The moment you realise it is your fault, only you can change this and then, crucially, act on this is when you should get support. Until then you should be shunned. I've given advice to so many fat people and addicts in waiting only to see them nod their heads and then continue as they were I've stopped offering help.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2014, 04:51:49 PM »
Tough love should only be used for family and friends. How much business would personal trainers have, if they called clients "fat whales" and "disgusting POS".

Everyone reacts differently. The most successful people can see the exact angle to approach.
Yeah, well hate to break it to you, but this is getbig. I'm not a personal trainer and I sure as hell ain't a person that people should look to to help them through tough times. I don't come here to make people feel better or make friends, I come here for entertainment and to share my opinions with others. If there are people that are honestly trying and I feel my experiences can help them, I share them.

This isn't real life, anyone coming on knows that this isn't the place to come get sympathy for your problems. If I don't know someone personally, and I don't feel like they're honestly trying to they're just acting like a dick, I'm going to call a spade a spade. I'm not some kind of hero or bleeding heart. Sorry.

I'm also not going to base my moral compass around yours; just because you feel that tough love should "only be used on friends and family" (which is dumb for a number of reason, friends and family are the easiest people for addicts/fatties to brush off) doesn't mean I'm required to agree with you or abide by that. I feel exactly the opposite. When someone hears the truth from a complete stranger they're far more likely to take it seriously that they are from friends and family.

I refuse to be nice to strangers on the internet JUST BECAUSE they're strangers on the internet. Thats retarded.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2014, 04:53:52 PM »
Also been there with being overweight (not obese) and addiction. You justify everything. It's everyone else's fault.

The moment you realise it is your fault, only you can change this and then, crucially, act on this is when you should get support. Until then you should be shunned. I've given advice to so many fat people and addicts in waiting only to see them nod their heads and then continue as they were I've stopped offering help.
Exactly. I hold them to a different standard because I KNOW how their thought processes work. Just like how Robert Downey Junior said it's impossible to remain a bleeding heart liberal once you've hung out with junkies and drug addicts, It's impossible for me to feel sorry for these people because I know that they're doing whatever they can do to stay fucked up and they'll just mock/stab anyone in the back that tries to help them.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2014, 04:59:23 PM »
Exactly. I hold them to a different standard because I KNOW how their thought processes work. Just like how Robert Downey Junior said it's impossible to remain a bleeding heart liberal once you've hung out with junkies and drug addicts, It's impossible for me to feel sorry for these people because I know that they're doing whatever they can do to stay fucked up and they'll just mock/stab anyone in the back that tries to help them.

There's no thought process, just a single minded determination to use. Steal from mom's purse? Sell drugs? Use gf's atm card? Go without food for a few days? It is such an illogical mindset that it needs a drastic intervention to break the cycle.

O/D or knock on the door from police is the wake up call for junkies. For fatties it should be spilling over airplane seats, hearing negative comments non stop or just being disgusted looking in the mirror. Saying you should be proud is the same as a heroin addict calling for legalisation of all drugs to justify their circumstances - and bring down the prices.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2014, 04:59:53 PM »

There's no thought process, just a single minded determination to use. Steal from mom's purse? Sell drugs? Use gf's atm card? Go without food for a few days? It is such an illogical mindset that it needs a drastic intervention to break the cycle.

O/D or knock on the door from police is the wake up call for junkies. For fatties it should be spilling over airplane seats, hearing negative comments non stop or just being disgusted looking in the mirror. Saying you should be proud is the same as a heroin addict calling for legalisation of all drugs to justify their circumstances - and bring down the prices.

Exactly.