Author Topic: She's Gonna Get Killed At Nationals  (Read 4544 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: She's Gonna Get Killed At Nationals
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2014, 05:03:13 PM »
For a sec I thought she was actually going to enter a comp.

I don't understand how these people can NOT feel ashamed with their bodies... there is literally zero, zero to be proud of looking like that.

having been obese, I can say for a fact I was never more ashamed or miserable than when I was fat. Maybe instead of trying to make the world around them accept that being fat isn't something to be ashamed of, they should focus that energy into getting their fat, lazy fucking ass out of bed and eating less so that they don't hate themselves for being disgusting.

X2. They should not be treated like shit but they shouldn't be expected to be treated like healthy in shape people either. She is fat and ugly and should be ashamed of herself.

Also let's not forget that being obese is not healthy no matter how they spin it.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2014, 05:09:06 PM »
This Whitney Whore would make great oil heat for galeniko's furnace. Keep him warm all year.  ;D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2014, 05:13:42 PM »
X2. They should not be treated like shit but they shouldn't be expected to be treated like healthy in shape people either. She is fat and ugly and should be ashamed of herself.

Also let's not forget that being obese is not healthy no matter how they spin it.

I don't get the moral dichotomy where it is OK to stigmatise smokers, make them smoke outside, call them smelly, constantly mention cancer etc yet it is bullying and "wrong" to highlight someone who is obese. Obesity causes heart disease, cancer, ugliness and drains healthcare funds.

At least smokers contribute taxes.

It's wrong to pick on people for having glasses or a stammer or being in a wheelchair. These things can't be helped. But obesity is a personal responsibility. Parents of obese children should be prosecuted for neglect. I make my son's meals from scratch and have him watch what I do while I cook. Consequently he's a healthy looking stud with life skills.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2014, 05:13:54 PM »
I wish every woman looked like

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2014, 05:18:19 PM »
I hope all sorts of unhealthy people join this "no shame" thing.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2014, 05:19:28 PM »
I don't get the moral dichotomy where it is OK to stigmatise smokers, make them smoke outside, call them smelly, constantly mention cancer etc yet it is bullying and "wrong" to highlight someone who is obese. Obesity causes heart disease, cancer, ugliness and drains healthcare funds.

At least smokers contribute taxes.

It's wrong to pick on people for having glasses or a stammer or being in a wheelchair. These things can't be helped. But obesity is a personal responsibility. Parents of obese children should be prosecuted for neglect. I make my son's meals from scratch and have him watch what I do while I cook. Consequently he's a healthy looking stud with life skills.

What gets me now is that there are actually fat people going after in shape people on facebook for making them feel bad about their bodies, since the other women are in shape and post pics for other women to get motivated. Its mind boggling the paradigm shift that has occured. They actually wanted a few fitness chicks to stop posting pics for their followers because it was making them feel bad about their bodies. WTF!?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2014, 05:22:46 PM »
 :D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2014, 05:24:35 PM »
What gets me now is that there are actually fat people going after in shape people on facebook for making them feel bad about their bodies, since the other women are in shape and post pics for other women to get motivated. Its mind boggling the paradigm shift that has occured. They actually wanted a few fitness chicks to stop posting pics for their followers because it was making them feel bad about their bodies. WTF!?

I quit facebook in 2009 when ex gf started harrassing my new gf. Never used it anyway, don't care about other people's lives unless they're close to me.

Seeing that Planet Fitness thing where they made girl put on t-shirt, assuming it isn't some strange publicity stunt, pissed me off no end.

I don't get why these people don;t see it as inspiration/motivation or, like any normal person, ignore it and move on if it annoys them. Prob the same people who write to complain about tv programmes instead of changing the channel.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2014, 05:26:41 PM »
I agree lustral parents need to take better control of what their kids eat. If I ever have kids I won't let them eat the shit my parents let us eat.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2014, 05:28:12 PM »
I quit facebook in 2009 when ex gf started harrassing my new gf. Never used it anyway, don't care about other people's lives unless they're close to me.

Seeing that Planet Fitness thing where they made girl put on t-shirt, assuming it isn't some strange publicity stunt, pissed me off no end.

I don't get why these people don;t see it as inspiration/motivation or, like any normal person, ignore it and move on if it annoys them. Prob the same people who write to complain about tv programmes instead of changing the channel.
Because they're sick in the head. I have no facebook anymore, and neither does my wife, but she had many of the bikini/figure competitors on it when she did have one... and they actually had fat people complain and take down one of their pages (fit mom or some shit) because she posted a pic that said "whats your excuse?" Showing 3 kids and her in competition shape.... well, evidently that offended the fatties and they had the page taken down, and after it got put back up, she was harassed incessantly by people for "fat shaming"

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2014, 05:29:07 PM »
Easy to tell Americans to be less fat if you don't live there. I swear drive down any highway and there's fast food billboards with greasy food prominently emblazoned across them every mile, tops.

Go to any suburban mall and there's 10-20 fast food outlets on every corner

Walmart and other superchains sell fast food for dirt cheap prices compared to their fresh produce and lean meats

it's a lot harder to be a BBer in that country than other ones, trust me

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2014, 05:31:11 PM »
I agree lustral parents need to take better control of what their kids eat. If I ever have kids I won't let them eat the shit my parents let us eat.

I only have my son weekends but he takes krill oil, I cook him clean food and no treats is standard.

He looks up to me and knows I won;t take shit so he doesn't give it.

I hate hearing shitty whinging parents moan how their children demand fast food etc so they must give it to them. It's your child, your  responsibility.

If you can't deal with a whinging 2 year old good luck when they hit 13. Grow a pair and smack them/say no.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2014, 05:43:14 PM »
If you accept her proposition that people of that "shape" (blob) should be proud you are promoting an unhealthy lifestyle that sucks money from the health system and causes visual pollution.

Certain research indicates that ironically, the obese are less of a burden on the healthcare system because they check out early and thus avoid incurring the significant costs associated with caring for elderly persons.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2014, 05:44:14 PM »
Certain research indicates that ironically, the obese are less of a burden on the healthcare system because they check out early and thus avoid incurring the significant costs associated with caring for elderly persons.

ironic twist of peace

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2014, 05:46:36 PM »

I know that's the case with smokers as they tax the shit out of smoking (80%+) but not so much obese people here (Ireland).

Either way, smokers definitely suffer stigma and being ostracised whereas this fatty expects to be celebrated. Dance yourself to a heart attack you fat mess.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2014, 05:47:27 PM »
One of the problems in our society is that we have lost our sense of shame.

I miss the good old days when people were racked with a constant sense of guilt and shame.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2014, 05:51:54 PM »
One of the problems in our society is that we have lost our sense of shame.

I miss the good old days when people were racked with a constant sense of guilt and shame.

In Ireland the greatest shame was having children before marriage. Such women were put in institutions and treated as slaves (this is until relatively recently - contraception was illegal until 70s). Some things deserve disgust and shame. Obesity is one of them.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2014, 09:55:16 PM »

Needs to be seen in all its horrific glory  :-X

Paul Murray15 hours ago
She collapses after 80 seconds. So empowering!

Ίρις Γεωλιέζου1 day ago

I seriously don't understand people. If she was a skinny girl everyone would be like "Omg, she's a bad role model, skinny is not healthy, the society is messed up blablabla.." But now all of the hypocrites are gathered together to claim that being obese is totally fine and that she doesn't need to lose weight etc. DO you realize the impact this woman's image might have to a young girl? I am seriously up for people being confident they way they are, and personally I'm overweight, but this is just not healthy. Yes, good for her for being brave enough to dance in public (public=youtube) but this much weight is just NOT healthy. YES she needs to lose weight! No, it's not okay to weigh this much, and it's not okay to starve yourself to be skinny. Can't we get to a middle healthy point?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2014, 09:57:15 PM »

Paul Murray15 hours ago
She collapses after 80 seconds. So empowering!

Ίρις Γεωλιέζου1 day ago

I seriously don't understand people. If she was a skinny girl everyone would be like "Omg, she's a bad role model, skinny is not healthy, the society is messed up blablabla.." But now all of the hypocrites are gathered together to claim that being obese is totally fine and that she doesn't need to lose weight etc. DO you realize the impact this woman's image might have to a young girl? I am seriously up for people being confident they way they are, and personally I'm overweight, but this is just not healthy. Yes, good for her for being brave enough to dance in public (public=youtube) but this much weight is just NOT healthy. YES she needs to lose weight! No, it's not okay to weigh this much, and it's not okay to starve yourself to be skinny. Can't we get to a middle healthy point?
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2014, 09:59:35 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

America has bigger problems than Putin. The cheap-greasy and loaded fast food culture.
all drugs - TPPIIP