Author Topic: '...take your bitch ass back to london, niggga!'  (Read 4348 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
'...take your bitch ass back to london, niggga!'
« on: March 24, 2014, 05:08:27 PM »
a small snippet from louis theroux's latest doc series, LA STORIES. this episode being about stray and dangerous dogs in la. a very good watch as you'd expect from theroux. mind you, although this scene made me laugh out, the fella is quite a nasty so-and-so, and the pit rescued from him was in a truly pitiful state, so not much of a laughing matter.

did you know that after the animals are put down, their bodies end up getting ground up and turned into fertiliser ?

ismoseppo

Re: '...take your bitch ass back to london, niggga!'
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 05:09:38 PM »
hey whats up with you venturing away from the random pics thread?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 05:16:20 PM »
In all fairness he's an annoying cuntstain that makes himself hated wherever he goes with his pedantic questions and patronizing superiority complex over the people he talks to. This video's probably him at his worst, in a Florida prison haranguing the inmates like a sanctimonious jackass from behind the bars.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 05:17:29 PM »
a small snippet from louis theroux's latest doc series, LA STORIES. this episode being about stray and dangerous dogs in la. a very good watch as you'd expect from theroux. mind you, although this scene made me laugh out, the fella is quite a nasty so-and-so, and the pit rescued from him was in a truly pitiful state, so not much of a laughing matter.

did you know that after the animals are put down, their bodies end up getting ground up and turned into fertiliser ?

Get the fuck back in the random pics thread! Who said you could come out?

;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 05:19:57 PM »

They were also ground up and turned into components for lower grade dog foods and shampoos for a period, but I believe they may of stopped that after a public out cry years ago.

That always made me sad :-\. Always sort that business out with your vet, if you need to help a sick pet along.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 05:21:14 PM »
In all fairness he's an annoying cuntstain that makes himself hated wherever he goes with his pedantic questions and patronizing superiority complex over the people he talks to. This video's probably him at his worst, in a Florida prison haranguing the inmates like a sanctimonious jackass from behind the bars.

I don't agree. His Harry Potter looks and indifferent person means people unwillingly open up to him. His thing on swingers and meth addicts/dealers was a lot more revealing than someone in a suit with a microphone could achieve.

He leaves the judgment up to the viewer most of the time, even if he does skew the perspective with camera angles and questions.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 05:33:25 PM »
hey whats up with you venturing away from the random pics thread?

a nice change of scenery

Get the fuck back in the random pics thread! Who said you could come out?

;D

sorry, sir  :P

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 07:05:56 PM »
a nice change of scenery

sorry, sir  :P

We don't thank you enough for your gift to getbig.

Thanks!!!  8)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 01:09:47 AM »
Haha.

Fuck this guy.

Beta.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2014, 01:30:40 AM »
Always enjoy Louis Theroux documentaries. He's had some pretty good ones over the years. America's most hated family stands out for me.
No doubt about it...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 01:31:52 AM »
Always enjoy Louis Theroux documentaries. He's had some pretty good ones over the years. America's most hated family stands out for me.

Would love to be that family...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2014, 01:35:51 AM »
Would love to be that family...

Didn't the old boy Fred Phelps die? Pretty sure i heard that...
No doubt about it...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2014, 01:42:02 AM »
Louis Theroux is great

He makes people open up with his style and their reactions are quite different than if it was a Fossil from "60-minutes" or similar interviewing

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2014, 02:00:24 AM »

The Phelps family is just an improve group that's taking this particular act way to far. They're very serious about their acting.  :D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2014, 02:28:02 AM »
The Phelps family is just an improve group that's taking this particular act way to far. They're very serious about their acting.  :D

I hear they hate "faggots"

Something about them going to hell and stuff.

He was just too high strung, it would appear that the strain was more than he could bear.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 02:59:58 AM »

I downloaded and watched some of the documentary.  Why is it pitbulls attract the most psychologically disturbed human beings?  The whole pet industry is a sick one, built on animal suffering.  It's like a communal Münchausen syndrome, mess with nature, turn an independent creature into a dependant one, make dogs and cats an exploitable commodity, over-breed them and simply destroy the excess.  Now you have a billion industry, all the lonely antisocial people can have an outlet and feel a sense of dominance via the enslavement of an animal, the misanthropes can throw themselves into animal worship and concern by working for shelters, and the profiteers can make squillions by exploiting lonely peoples need for companionship and dominance.  Meanwhile, millions of healthy animals will get destroyed and the over breeding continues ensuring the whole sick cycle continues indefinitely.
V

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 03:13:37 AM »

I have to disagree

his sort of harmless persona allows him to ask very direct difficult questions

he is also very unbiased which is unusual for a documentary maker
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 03:15:38 AM »
I have to disagree

his sort of harmless persona allows him to ask very direct difficult questions

he is also very unbiased which is unusual for a documentary maker