Author Topic: Gaining or Losing weight which is easier?  (Read 7166 times)

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
Re: Gaining or Losing weight which is easier?
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2014, 04:44:30 AM »
oh that must be why everyone is walking around ripped to shreds

you must look great post a pic up for inspiration for the rest of us who struggle  :)
its all about discipline bro... i dont hate sev, actually i like him he is a smart guy but his attitude sucks when it comes to bbing... he needs grams of anabolics to look like a natural lifter yet he claims to have one of the best genetics on earth.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2014, 04:51:37 AM »
its all about discipline bro... i dont hate sev, actually i like him he is a smart guy but his attitude sucks when it comes to bbing... he needs grams of anabolics to look like a natural lifter yet he claims to have one of the best genetics on earth.
Most people forget that I took gear for 6 weeks last time I posted photos.. If you can produce a physique like that in 6 weeks from nothing, my hat off to you.. I also go from couch potato to decent in 3-4 months ...

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2014, 04:52:44 AM »
its more to do with money,time and actually caring about how you look,most people dont give ashit, and theres also not being a retard.

Ah yes, it takes great sums of money to eat less.  Takes a lot more time to eat less, too.

I'm sure you could do it quite easily if you wanted to, but you're just not interested. Yup that must be it

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2014, 04:53:40 AM »
Most people forget that I took gear for 6 weeks last time I posted photos.. If you can produce a physique like that in 6 weeks from nothing, my hat off to you.. I also go from couch potato to decent in 3-4 months ...

im coming with 8 weeks transformation soon

no disrespect bro but u took too much gear for that

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2014, 04:56:00 AM »
im coming with 8 weeks transformation soon

no disrespect bro but u took too much gear for that
Funny how I get compliments from top bodybuilders and gurus for my transformations and negative stuff from people with a shittier build than mine. Wonder why...

I am sure your transformation will make my current one seem like childs play.. cannot wait to see your pics.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2014, 05:17:47 AM »
Ah yes, it takes great sums of money to eat less.  Takes a lot more time to eat less, too.

I'm sure you could do it quite easily if you wanted to, but you're just not interested. Yup that must be it

eating clean costs more money than dirty period. Time to eat every two three hours,gym time etc most people cant be assed. When did i say i was like most people?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2014, 05:21:48 AM »
eating clean costs more money than dirty period. Time to eat every two three hours,gym time etc most people cant be assed. When did i say i was like most people?
eating clean is cheaper and healthier if you do it smart.. I bet you are not this budget conscious when you buy the latest pointless apple gadget

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2014, 05:24:07 AM »
its more to do with money,time and actually caring about how you look,most people dont give ashit, and theres also not being a retard.

is that your way of saying you look like shit

why are you on a bb forum then  ???
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2014, 05:24:52 AM »

sev is an easy target on here

he puts himself out there

and post pics when he is out of shape

takes a lot of balls especially on here
T

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2014, 07:23:12 AM »
is that your way of saying you look like shit

why are you on a bb forum then  ???

no it was to you saying why isnt everyone ripped. Also cleanest i dont like apple lol and wasnt hating .

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2014, 07:27:27 AM »
no it was to you saying why isnt everyone ripped. Also cleanest i dont like apple lol and wasnt hating .

The reason is because it's difficult and unpleasant.  Nothing about time/money

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2014, 07:29:24 AM »
eating clean is cheaper and healthier if you do it smart.. I bet you are not this budget conscious when you buy the latest pointless apple gadget

its not cheaper,a kilo of meat is 7 to 10£ in the u.k. i could go iceland and feed my self for the whole week on 10£. When thats one to two days of fresh meat. Eggs,tuna,veg fruit on top of that adds up waay more than junk. Then therea the drug bill lol

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2014, 07:33:05 AM »
The reason is because it's difficult and unpleasant.  Nothing about time/money

I agree thats also a major factor but most people i know would rather spend the money that would go on gym food drugs etc on drink,clubs rec drugs at the weekend.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2014, 07:36:47 AM »
I agree thats also a major factor but most people i know would rather spend the money that would go on gym food drugs etc on drink,clubs rec drugs at the weekend.

are you in shape
T

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2014, 07:53:46 AM »
are you in shape

Not really for me to decide,check ya mail.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2014, 01:11:33 PM »
Had a bit of a shock this morning. Got on the scale expecting to be 89-90kg and I'm 84 fucking kilograms!  :-\. I asked the gym manager to check if the scales are correct and he weighed himself and confirmed his body weight. So somehow, during yesterday and last night, I dropped 5kg. That's over 10 lbs. Not good for someone that's 6'2

I'll be hitting twink status soon.

Simple Simon

« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2014, 01:12:48 PM »
Had a bit of a shock this morning. Got on the scale expecting to be 89-90kg and I'm 84 fucking kilograms!  :-\. I asked the gym manager to check if the scales are correct and he weighed himself and confirmed his body weight. So somehow, during yesterday and last night, I dropped 5kg. That's over 10 lbs. Not good for someone that's 6'2

I'll be hitting twink status soon.

84 kilos at 6'2 I think that ships sailed mate.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2014, 01:17:13 PM »
84 kilos at 6'2 I think that ships sailed mate.

I'm not going to be eating with a fork or spoon any more, but a shovel. I think it's this 5 days a week plus 20min cardio per sesh that has to stop. And I done another 25min on the treadmill today. Bad decisions and this happen  :-\

Simple Simon

« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2014, 01:21:36 PM »
I'm not going to be eating with a fork or spoon any more, but a shovel. I think it's this 5 days a week plus 20min cardio per sesh that has to stop. And I done another 25min on the treadmill today. Bad decisions and this happen  :-\

300 cals over maintenance is enough mate.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2014, 03:17:30 PM »
I'm around 82-85kg lean at 6'2ft. :D

#TeamTwink

;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2014, 03:26:34 PM »
I'm around 82-85kg lean at 6'2ft. :D

#TeamTwink

;D

Team Twink. I like that. But I'm trying for 95kg. How am I doing so far today? Bowl of porridge and an apple. I'm not hungry in the sligtest  :-\