Author Topic: FreakFestMD>>>>>Some GH Help<<<<<<PLEASE!!!  (Read 3757 times)

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
FreakFestMD>>>>>Some GH Help<<<<<<PLEASE!!!
« on: January 19, 2006, 09:22:29 AM »
With the help of the fellas at GetBig I was planning a cycle of which I haven't touched juice in over 3 years. Talking with a couple of friends, trying to see what is around as I complete my little grocery list. I ran into a friend who was on his 2nd kit of GenLi Jintropin, this guy is around 40yrs old, never touched gear and is totally unaware that although you take sh!t you still have to work at gaining your results, he thinks it's a magic drug, stick yourself a few times and you wake up ARNOLD!!! Not the case as we all know...

Anyway, he said his wrists and ankles were bothering him, he was waking with bags under his eyes and he appeared to be holding water. Mind you, he was eating shit and drinking alchohol, so with that he gave, yes GAVE me the remainder of his second kit. I'M STOKED, OF COURSE!!!

Now I need help, never touched this stuff before, how do I take it? How much do I take? Does it have to be refrigerated after being mixed? Where do I stick it, I have the insulin pins (he gave me those too)? Should I mix gear with it? Do I have to? what kind and how much?I have some belly fat, will it penetrate? How should I eat? I am very excited about this but nervous....

I would appreciate the A to Z on taking GH if anyone can offer it....

Thanks,
Jay

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: FreakFestMD>>>>>Some GH Help<<<<<<PLEASE!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 09:43:26 AM »
Yes, GH needs to stay refrigerated.

Initially I wouldn't go higher than 4 IU/day.  Like other AAS you'll need to assess your individual tolerance.

You inject it subcutaneously anywhere you've got some fat (abs, love handle area, etc.)

It's best used when stacked with other AAS.  Though remember it is FAR from a miracle drug, and results from it's (GH) use will be seen over the long term, not short term.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 08:27:19 AM »
Hgh IS great when effectively combined with a slew
of other AAS and a very well planned out diet and
exercise program - the success resides in how well
your E N T I R E program is.

IT IS the sprinkles, on the icing, on the cake of life.

As you know (and pointed out)
A LOT more than a couple of pin pricks
and Viola! presto chango a new physique.
I am on my 5th year of (3-4 iu low dosage)
periodized use and could not be any happier.

Let the physique remodeling begin . . .
gotta plan this program out - the BIG picture.
1 life 1 liver

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006, 11:44:45 AM »
What should I take as far as AAS with it?

Blake, you gave your input and it is appreciated, I'm trying to get a slew of opinions and judge from there. I am sure there are plenty of fellas on this site that use and have used this GH, I am trying to find successes and failures...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2006, 12:16:07 PM »
u can take anything but remember, test is the base of all cycles, u could run test/eq/winny, test/deca/tren, first off, let me ask u what ur experience is like with aas, history, stats, age

muscle
muscle

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2006, 12:37:50 PM »
go to topic which way should I go george, which way should I go? You'll see my stats

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2006, 06:20:56 PM »
have u cycled before?

muscle
muscle

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2006, 03:54:13 AM »
I've cycled minimally over 3 years ago. I never did more than 250mg of test and 200mg of deca in a week and the longest I would stay on was 12 - 18 weeks. From the people on this board it has come to my attention that I have barely scraped the surface of using AAS. I am now 30 years old, I trained good and hard for about 10 years and then fell off the wagon for the last 3. I have been training for the last couple months and I need that push again...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2006, 04:08:18 AM »
I've cycled minimally over 3 years ago. I never did more than 250mg of test and 200mg of deca in a week and the longest I would stay on was 12 - 18 weeks. From the people on this board it has come to my attention that I have barely scraped the surface of using AAS. I am now 30 years old, I trained good and hard for about 10 years and then fell off the wagon for the last 3. I have been training for the last couple months and I need that push again...

You don't fall off the wagon for 3 years and jump back in by starting to cycle AAS.

That's not the way to do it, bro.

You need to train for awhile before you jump back in the pool.

I'd prefer you train for 6 months or a year before you get back in.

I cannot approve a cycle at this time!

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2006, 05:56:50 AM »
Sorry I didn't respond more quickly--I'm presently OVERWHELMED at work and trying very hard to stay off the board for a while (can't get my research papers out the door!).

mem hit the nail on the head, as GH is to be taken over the long haul for consistent results.  I would also agree that 4iu is a good starting point. There are plenty of GH threads here you can scan through where we have provided a lot of information. 

Also, I already gave you my recommendation for a cycle, as did DIVISION, on your previous thread.  Those recommendations would still hold true even with the addition of the GH.

Personally, at this stage, there's no great reason for you to take it.  That being said...sure, if I got some for free I'd probably shoot it too.  ;D

jbflift

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2006, 02:19:56 PM »
If you have never done GH I would start with 1 or 2 IU's per day and work your way up.  It does not sound like much.  But, if you just start working out again your body will be on overdrive.  I am going through similar situation.  Ramp up nice and easy.  The gains will take longer but will last longer and be more rewarding.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2006, 07:27:47 PM »
Personally, at this stage, there's no great reason for you to take it.  That being said...sure, if I got some for free I'd probably shoot it too.  ;D

^You got that right, Freaker!   ;D

Free GH?

Like that will happen.......

DIV

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2006, 04:43:36 AM »
Div, I had mentioned earlier that the friend that gave it to me was holding water,(the reason he GAVE it to me) is that due to diet? In the past I have had friends that took Jintropin and said they were eating everything and continued to get leaner..........what are your thoughts?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2006, 04:47:18 AM »
Div, I had mentioned earlier that the friend that gave it to me was holding water,(the reason he GAVE it to me) is that due to diet? In the past I have had friends that took Jintropin and said they were eating everything and continued to get leaner..........what are your thoughts?

Holding water from GH?

No.

It's diet and some combination of other factors.

The only thing I would worry about with GH is that it has a tendency to give a "carpal-tunnel" type ache in the wrists.  Alot of people have told me about this from personal experience.

If you don't see any results off 4IU ed, then I'd say GH was a waste of money.

DIV

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2006, 10:45:43 AM »
In some studies peripheral edema is a main side effect of high dose GH administration.  I know Palumbo has written that edema can become severe when GH dosing exceeds 4 IU/day.  As with many things though, individual tolerance will vary.

"From fixed to individual dosing in growth hormone-deficient adults.

Vance M.

Department of Internal Medicine, University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, VA 22908, USA. mlv@virginia.edu

Initial research studies of growth hormone (GH) replacement in adults employed what is now considered to be high doses of GH, from 12 to 25 microg/kg per day. While the beneficial effects of GH were demonstrated, there was a considerable incidence of side effects, most commonly edema and arthralgia. These side effects abated with a dose reduction."

"Expansion of extracellular volume and suppression of atrial natriuretic peptide after growth hormone administration in normal man.

Moller J, Jorgensen JO, Moller N, Hansen KW, Pedersen EB, Christiansen JS.

University Department of Endocrinology and Internal Medicine, Aarhus Kommunehospital, Denmark.

Sodium retention and symptoms and signs of fluid retention are commonly recorded during GH administration in both GH-deficient patients and normal subjects. Most reports have however, been casuistic or uncontrolled. In a randomized double blind placebo-controlled cross-over study we therefore examined the effect of 14-day GH administration (12 IU sc at 2000 h) on plasma volume, extracellular volume (ECV), atrial natriuretic peptide (ANP), arginine vasopressin, and the renin angiotensin system in eight healthy adult men. A significant GH induced increase in serum insulin growth factor I was observed. GH caused a significant increase in ECV (L): 20.45 +/- 0.45 (GH), 19.53 +/- 0.48 (placebo) (P less than 0.01), whereas plasma volume (L) remained unchanged 3.92 +/- 0.16 (GH), 4.02 +/- 0.13 (placebo). A significant decrease in plasma ANP (pmol/L) after GH administration was observed: 2.28 +/- 0.54 (GH), 3.16 +/- 0.53 (placebo) P less than 0.01. Plasma aldosterone (pmol/L): 129 +/- 14 (GH), 89 +/- 17 (placebo), P = 0.08, and plasma angiotensin II (pmol/L) levels: 18 +/- 12 (GH), 14 +/- 7 (placebo), P = 0.21, were not significantly elevated. No changes in plasma arginine vasopressin occurred (1.86 +/- 0.05 pmol/L vs. 1.90 +/- 0.05, P = 0.33). Serum sodium and blood pressure remained unaffected. Moderate complaints, which could be ascribed to water retention, were recorded in four subjects [periorbital edema (n = 3), acral paraesthesia (n = 2) and light articular pain (n = 1)]. The symptoms were most pronounced after 2-3 days of treatment and diminished at the end of the period. In summary, 14 days of high dose GH administration caused a significant increase in ECV and a significant suppression of ANP."

Another: *I also highlighted a couple notes concerning the potential of high dose GH as an anabolic agent.

"Supraphysiological growth hormone: less fat, more extracellular fluid but uncertain effects on muscles in healthy, active young adults.

Ehrnborg C, Ellegard L, Bosaeus I, Bengtsson BA, Rosen T.

Research Centre for Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Internal Medicine, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, S-413 45 Goteborg, Sweden. christer.ehrnborg@medic.gu.se

OBJECTIVES: To study the effects on body composition after 1 month's administration of supraphysiological doses of growth hormone (GH) in healthy, active young adults with normal GH-IGF-I axis. SUBJECTS AND METHODS: Thirty healthy, physically active volunteers (15 men and 15 women), mean age 25.9 years (range 18-35), participated in this study, designed as a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel study with three groups (n = 10: five men and five women in each group). The groups comprised the following: placebo (P), GH 0.1 IU/kg/day [0.033 mg/kg/day] (GH 0.1) and GH 0.2 IU/kg/day [0.067 mg/kg/day] (GH 0.2). RESULTS: In the pooled group with active GH treatment (n = 20) the results showed significant increases: IGF-I increased by 134% (baseline vs. after 1 month), body weight by 2.7%, fat free mass by 5.3%, total body water by 6.5% and extracellular water (ECW) by 9.6%. Body fat decreased significantly by 6.6%. No significant change in intracellular water was detected. The observed increase in fat free mass by 5.3% was explained by the ECW increase, indicating limited anabolic effects of the supraphysiological GH doses. Changes were noticeable in both genders, although more prominent in the male subjects. Fluid retention symptoms occurred in the majority of individuals. CONCLUSIONS: This is, to our knowledge, the first placebo-controlled trial to show the effects of supraphysiological GH doses on body composition and IGF-I levels in physically active and healthy individuals of both genders; the results indicate limited anabolic effects of GH with these supraphysiological doses. The role of GH as an effective anabolic doping agent is questioned."

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2006, 10:57:01 AM »
good post blakester!

muscle
muscle

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 02:18:47 PM »
Blake, thanks for the huge post, however I must admit, I'm lost in the article, can you or someone summarize it for me???

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2006, 03:05:13 PM »
Blake, thanks for the huge post, however I must admit, I'm lost in the article, can you or someone summarize it for me???

Basically they're showing how GH can increase fluid retention, which at times may lead to edema (edema being excessive fluid retention).  This phenomenon is more prominent at higher doses.  One thing to note is that the increased fluid retention is seen as a benefit in some cases as some GH deficient patients are dehydrated (having low extracellular fluid levels and body water levels).  In such cases GH can help to restore those fluids to normal levels.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2006, 03:53:07 PM »
Basically they're showing how GH can increase fluid retention, which at times may lead to edema (edema being excessive fluid retention).  This phenomenon is more prominent at higher doses.  One thing to note is that the increased fluid retention is seen as a benefit in some cases as some GH deficient patients are dehydrated (having low extracellular fluid levels and body water levels).  In such cases GH can help to restore those fluids to normal levels.

The only issue with that is that this is in excess of 4IU ed.

I don't think that is the case with the DirtyDirt.

In therapeutic doses, GH has not shown signs of causing edema.

You megadose on anything you are bound to have a multitude of issues.......that's common sense.

DIV

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2006, 04:03:18 PM »
The only issue with that is that this is in excess of 4IU ed.

I don't think that is the case with the DirtyDirt.

In therapeutic doses, GH has not shown signs of causing edema.

You megadose on anything you are bound to have a multitude of issues.......that's common sense.

DIV

Sure, and I can't say that I ever experienced edema while taking GH between 2.5 and 3 IU/day.  I just don't particularly agree with some recommendations for dosage, such as starting at 6 IU/day.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2006, 04:13:00 PM »
Sure, and I can't say that I ever experienced edema while taking GH between 2.5 and 3 IU/day.  I just don't particularly agree with some recommendations for dosage, such as starting at 6 IU/day.

I think anything up to 4IU is therapeutic..........any thing over is pushing that risk/reward quotient.

DIV

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2006, 05:05:41 PM »
I think anything up to 4IU is therapeutic..........any thing over is pushing that risk/reward quotient.

DIV

Totally agree!

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2006, 05:58:56 AM »
I see, thanks for the interpretation. I guess I should start at 2iu per day and see how I feel from there...