Author Topic: People are sick  (Read 4571 times)

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
People are sick
« on: March 24, 2014, 11:00:45 PM »
 >:(  :(

http://www.kwqc.com/story/25060066/razor-blades-injure-2-year-old-in-east-moline?clienttype=generic&smartdevicecgbypass

Authorities in East Moline say they found around a dozen razor blades glued to playground equipment this afternoon at Millennium Park on Archer Drive in East Moline. Police say a two-year-old child was injured with a cut on his hand.

"I've seen a lot of things, but not razor blades glued to equipment at a park," said Lieutenant Brian Foltz, who has been with the East Moline Police Department for almost 20 years.

He says police responded to Millennium Park at around 12:45 PM.

"East Moline parks are safe, but it's just a bad situation, bad instance where somebody, or maybe a group of kids, I don't know who did this, but figured this would be a fun prank to do," he said.  

The boy's father treated him at home, and went with police to the park, where they say they found and removed around a dozen razor blades glued onto park equipment with a white, putty-like substance. The evidence remains visible.

Parents say they're surprised to see this kind of vandalism.

"It's something I can look out for now, if ever I'm here," Ty Langley said. "We just kind of think about them swinging on the swing set or, you know, climbing the monkey bars. Don't really think about razor blades."

Police say they're investigating the incident. They went back to Millennium Park at around 5 PM, double-checking the scene. They say they also looked at the rest of East Moline's parks.

"We wanted to check out, just to make sure, and so far, we have not found anything else in any of the parks."

Police say there have been other vandalism-type incidents recently, and are asking neighbors to keep an eye out for anything unusual at area parks. Anyone with any information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Re: People are sick
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 11:04:23 PM »
Hope they find the man and sends him to a Russian/Mexican jail to be eternally raped.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 11:21:04 PM »
I can't think of any possible motivation to do such a thing.  What the fuck is wrong with such people?
V

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 11:24:41 PM »

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 11:27:24 PM »
There was a case in Australia back in the 80's where razor blades were found glued inside waterslides. There are some strange types out there.

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 11:33:47 PM »
There was a case in Australia back in the 80's where razor blades were found glued inside waterslides. There are some strange types out there.

OMG...that's the worst. Going at a faster speed  :-X ahhh

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 11:38:51 PM »
I heard that was just an urban legend.  I remember when people used to tell that story.
V

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 11:54:22 PM »
I heard that was just an urban legend.  I remember when people used to tell that story.

maybe you're right - I would have heard it at school, but I was pretty sure it also appeared on the news. Memory is a bitch though - I just remember the thought leaving an impact on me.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 12:18:10 AM »
Nothing new. Back in the 80's during the "Stadium concerts" people would tape razor blades to Frisbees and throw them way up in the air. Nothing positive about that.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2014, 12:38:31 AM »
Nothing new. Back in the 80's during the "Stadium concerts" people would take razor blades to Frisbees and throw them way up in the air. Nothing positive about that.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!

did anyone died?

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 02:23:15 AM »
Nothing new. Back in the 80's during the "Stadium concerts" people would tape razor blades to Frisbees and throw them way up in the air. Nothing positive about that.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!

What if terroists attacked the stadium and you couldn't take your gun in to defend yourself. The frisbee's would have been pretty positive then

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2014, 02:38:50 AM »

mt druitt waterworks. awesome urban legend.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2014, 02:49:27 AM »
I am being 100% genuine here.

If any of my children hurt themselves playing in that park on those blades, I would take a week off work and literally camp outside the park every night until I found out who did it, God help me if I don't cut their hands off with a spoon.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2014, 02:58:31 AM »

If any of my children hurt themselves playing in that park on those blades, I would take a week off work and literally camp outside the park every night until I found out who did it, God help me if I don't cut their hands off with a spoon.

this

I would carve those bitches up
T

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2014, 03:00:33 AM »
The word needs more of police presence.

There should be a cop at every park.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 03:00:54 AM »
this

I would carve those bitches up

I wouldn't be surprised if they go on to become murderers, especially of vulnerable/old people etc.

If you are capable of leaving those razors there and sleeping that night, knowing that in the morning a little 3 year old girl could slit her wrists open playing on the slide, you are psychologically fucked already

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 03:09:04 AM »

Agreed, Attacking children like this deserves no mercy. And yes, camping out...you would catch the person because they are that stupid and demented.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 03:20:51 AM »
When we played prep ball in louisiana, bitches brought razors on the field but it was all good.  Yeah, but don't do that on play grounds for kids.  sicko.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2014, 04:20:40 AM »
Probably a little emo bitch is the culprit. 

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2014, 05:16:53 AM »
Trick or treat

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2014, 05:37:30 AM »
mt druitt waterworks. awesome urban legend.

Yeah - it was definitely Mt Druitt in my memory. Good to know that it wasn't true.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2014, 10:26:02 AM »

I would carve up the pig that did this nice and slow if i ever got my hands on him.  Make sure he suffers as much as the poor dog that ate one of these.  WtF is this world coming to?

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2014, 11:26:43 PM »

I love this

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2014, 09:16:07 AM »

This!

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2014, 09:18:50 AM »
Hope they find the man and sends him to a Russian/Mexican jail to be eternally raped.

could have been a woman