Author Topic: Amazon stalling on free shippng to get me to buy prime?  (Read 349 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Amazon stalling on free shippng to get me to buy prime?
« on: March 25, 2014, 09:54:24 AM »
I've been using Amazon since it first started, typically I just buy enough to get the free shipping offers and it's pretty decent.  Not a long wait.  Since last year they've been using OnTrac for soCal deliveries which has been awesome and even with free shipping OnTrac delivers it overnight where UPS would stall a few days.

Ever since Amazon jacked up free shipping on purchases over $35 and Prime to $99 they've become real slow to ship.  I make three separate purchases all over $35 to get the free shipping.  Each one sat in a processing queue for about a week with no progress.  It seems that Amazon is just stalling the processing of these orders because I am selecting free shipping.  I ended up going in and cancelling each order.  All of the products all said they are direct from Amazon so I don't see why they would take so long.  Fuckers are just like any other business, they are customer focused for a while but eventually money rules and they just don't care about their customers anymore.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Amazon stalling on free shippng to get me to buy prime?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 10:02:23 AM »
Prime is still a great deal and you can apply one Prime purchase to 4-5 other accounts.
Y