Author Topic: Board announcement  (Read 5389 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Board announcement
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2014, 03:17:00 PM »
no worries here i tend to find my way to the timeout board without goodbye threads

ive far exceeded any record stays with this one

No worries Josh, we've got a good thing going here.

Next step is to get you your old Avesher screen name back and the Alex23 name back.

"1"

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2014, 03:17:26 PM »

Next step is to get you your old Avesher screen name back and the Alex23 name back.

"1"

cool beans.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2014, 03:19:04 PM »
Cos then after they can't request to come back for some bro love after their meltdown induced by their Canadian girlfriend is over!
She'd actually have to have BEEN your girlfriend before you can ACTUALLY call them a girlfriend.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2014, 03:20:20 PM »
She'd actually have to have BEEN your girlfriend before you can ACTUALLY call them a girlfriend.

Yup. Uncle jr is a creep. He never had Bikini's heart.

She's mine.  8)
A

ismoseppo

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2014, 03:23:44 PM »

"1"

you get this for me i may have to let you have your way with chaos  :-*

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2014, 03:24:02 PM »
We should call this the Shizzo rule.

A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2014, 03:24:50 PM »

Next step is to get you your old Avesher screen name back

"1"

Please do, I still can't figure out his current one.

NightTrain

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2014, 03:29:18 PM »
;D

Creepy how you save so many screenshots of posts on a messageboard. I bet you were bullied in middle school. And quite possibly in grade school got beat the fuck up at dodgeball. Also explains the obsession to cling to larger alpha men.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2014, 03:31:03 PM »
Shizzo wanted me to clarify something for him.

Are we still allowed to fake our own death?
A

NightTrain

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2014, 03:33:04 PM »

You can only fake your own death if you want it to be. Preferable near an ice machine.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2014, 03:33:47 PM »

I'm pretty sure that's still cool. But don't pretend to be the grieving relative and say that you won't be posting anymore because of your death. Just state that you are dead and give some details of how you were killed. Never mention posting.

NightTrain

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2014, 03:38:06 PM »
I'm pretty sure that's still cool. But don't pretend to be the grieving relative and say that you won't be posting anymore because of your death. Just state that you are dead and give some details of how you were killed. Never mention posting.

Kaynooger, are you saying that claiming to be grieving a sudden colon shredding sauna group raping but secretly have enjoyed it is also not subject to landing you in timeout?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2014, 03:38:44 PM »
Facts are I can prove it instantaneously with so much evidence and proof you would shit yourself but I won't cos baby mama's integrity is more important than your curiosity although its possible based on recent conversations had that she might be willing to admit/discuss this on the board when she feels ready, until such time I will laugh and smile secretly until such time of the expose after which I will do it openly in the doubters faces saying I told you so.

Fact is you have been trying for years, I made it happen in 2 months, now that's talent! 

if i ring you tom night will you provide me with irrefutable evidence

its the only way you will ever get to hear my dulcit tones
T

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2014, 03:39:41 PM »
Hi, this is Knooger's grandpa. My grandson, Knooger, was killed in an unfortunate horse fucking accident. First he sucked the horse off and then the horse was ramming his ass, but his colon couldn't take it anymore and ruptured. The enormous horse cock was just all up in his ribs tearing his organs apart. He will be missed.

This is a proper example of a faked death.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2014, 03:40:45 PM »
Facts are I can prove it instantaneously with so much evidence and proof you would shit yourself but I won't cos baby mama's integrity is more important than your curiosity although its possible based on recent conversations had that she might be willing to admit/discuss this on the board when she feels ready, until such time I will laugh and smile secretly until such time of the expose after which I will do it openly in the doubters faces saying I told you so.

Fact is you have been trying for years, I made it happen in 2 months, now that's talent! 

A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2014, 03:41:01 PM »

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2014, 03:41:27 PM »
Kaynooger, are you saying that claiming to be grieving a sudden colon shredding sauna group raping but secretly have enjoyed it is also not subject to landing you in timeout?

Exactly, as long as you don't mention posting, you're golden.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2014, 03:45:49 PM »

A

ismoseppo

« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2014, 03:46:12 PM »
Please do, I still can't figure out his current one.

very simple--just stole a screenname from pokerstars that i liked

a couple other ones i found funny were diapersniper and ojlimpsin

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2014, 03:48:06 PM »
very simple--just stole a screenname from pokerstars that i liked

a couple other ones i found funny were diapersniper and ojlimpsin

Very well.

the trainer

« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2014, 03:48:38 PM »
I am bored with this board announcement I feel like letting off steam by hitting somebody with a board.

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2014, 03:56:59 PM »
Well she is 5ft 4 and I am 5ft 10 so that ok and that ass those hips…..well just fits so perfect when I spoon feed her gifts and money her! She really is such cutie!

Mwah
xx

fixed.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2014, 03:57:54 PM »

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2014, 03:58:06 PM »
Well she is 5ft 4 and I am 5ft 10 so that ok and that ass those hips.....well just fits so perfect when I spoon her! She really is such cutie!

Mwah
xx

Haha never in your life.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
A

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2014, 03:58:29 PM »

Where did the fake accent and use of British English slang and word choice go?