Author Topic: Board announcement  (Read 5383 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Board announcement
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2014, 04:11:18 PM »

Off course you can ring me anytime for a chat, i can fill you in on a few things, I asked you months ago anyway, this would have all been cleared up long time ago if you did but its never too late I guess!

Will I provide you with irrefutable evidence, depends what we mean by the word "provide"?

Now off course I will never send pics/videos or anything personal between us that would reveal any personal info about her or which could be posted or used against her later to possibly stalk/harass or embarrass her, off course I would never do that.

No were two boy out on the town have a beer on a Friday night and say hey I show you mine if you show me yours (and no I am not talking about crossing swords cos I don't do that sort of thing) well then that might be a slightly more feasible and tangible way going about things.

I think in truth you will all find out in the next few months anyway from the horses mouth itself. She did tell me she will come clean when she is ready so no pressure from me. At the end of the day I just want her to be happy and I totally trust her judgement.

There are lots of plans being made, just some issues with work scheduling etc and of baby mamma can get some time of work I think you will all see her hopefully in Ibizia with me for a couple of weeks, assuming I manage to get shredded by then cos otherwise I am not going!  ;)

Psst, those are the bits he wants you to concentrate on this time.
Hes written Baby Mamma twice now, he wants someone to ask him why.   ;)

ismoseppo

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2014, 04:13:03 PM »
uncle junior doing one of two things here

pretending he doesnt see posts he doesnt wanna answer
or pretending he doesnt see pm's he doesnt wanna answer

and it looks like he sees posts

Simple Simon

« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2014, 04:14:54 PM »

Money talks and bullshit walks, let's up the ante and make a serious wager/bet here?

How about hmmmmm ......lets say 10k?

I think you should all get together and chip in 1k each and fund/make the bet with me.

We can escrow the money to a reputable source until the wager is settled.

If I provide irrefutable video evidence I get the keep the money.

If I can't well then you win.

Am I bluffing? Who wants to call my hand.

But I warn you I won't do this for peanuts its got to be big enough to interest/entertain me!

Over to you!

Fuck off you stumpy dwarf legged little shit.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2014, 04:20:01 PM »
What about threatening to commit suicide in addition to faking ones own death?  Or proclaiming you will not log in for 2 weeks and failing immediately? 

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2014, 04:21:02 PM »

Money talks and bullshit walks, let's up the ante and make a serious wager/bet here?

How about hmmmmm ......lets say 10k?

I think you should all get together and chip in 1k each and fund/make the bet with me.

We can escrow the money to a reputable source until the wager is settled.

If I provide irrefutable video evidence I get the keep the money.

If I can't well then you win.

Am I bluffing? Who wants to call my hand.

But I warn you I won't do this for peanuts its got to be big enough to interest/entertain me!

Over to you!

Not a single fuck is given about your empty bet.

You're a wack job. You never had Bikini. You never even had a chance.

Your money was as useless as your bodybuilding endeavors.
A

ismoseppo

« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2014, 04:25:11 PM »
Which pm are you referring to bro I answer most of them usually.

car crash

Simple Simon

« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2014, 04:28:21 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2014, 04:29:16 PM »
Creepy how you save so many screenshots of posts on a messageboard. I bet you were bullied in middle school. And quite possibly in grade school got beat the fuck up at dodgeball. Also explains the obsession to cling to larger alpha men.

So easy to figure out whose gimmick you are Sev , Groink still using your mouth as a condom? it's cute you need to stick up for him every chance you can get. Now what was that about ' alpha men ' again?  ???  ;)

nothing ' alpha ' about saying a teary goodbye on a bodybuilding message board or sticking up for other men you call ' alpha '

ismoseppo

« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2014, 04:32:26 PM »
So easy to figure out whose gimmick you are Sev , Groink still using your mouth as a condom? it's cute you need to stick up for him every chance you can get. Now what was that about ' alpha men ' again?  ???  ;)

nothing ' alpha ' about saying a teary goodbye on a bodybuilding message board or sticking up for other men you call ' alpha '

ahhahahahahahaahahahhaha hahhaahahahaha

you think this is sev when this person has been identified multiple times IN THIS THREAD

NightTrain

« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2014, 04:35:39 PM »
ahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahhaahahahaha

you think this is sev when this person has been identified multiple times IN THIS THREAD

LOL... poor dude...

Calm down rockstar, no one is "ganging up" on you... read this I think it applies to you too...

Again no offense and being really serious this time... the part about "people caring" is kinda of an emotional distortion on your side. For us, no harm no foul, we fuck around and poke at each others but it's not a popularity or "caring" contest.

Wish I had more time to chat with you on this but got work to do.

GodSpeed chief and remember it's only a bunch of text stored on some server that people read for the fuck of it. When real human interactions occurs as consequence of it, the silliness of these lil' threads quickly comes to perspective as irrelevance. If it doesn't check yourself in.

I've met Ron, Mcjeff, Derek (RIP), Milos (PIP), Chaos, BigMal, BigBobs, Nasser, BigAck, cswol, tommywishbone, Jennifer, BobChieck, Lori, Tom, Josh and soon Grant (SoCal connections of peace) and many others on here, some call it creepy, I call it opportunities to connect with ppl that wouldn't have happened without these lil' text snippets store in a database somewhere.

ismoseppo

« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2014, 04:36:58 PM »
LOL... poor dude...

Calm down rockstar, no one is "ganging up" on you... read this I think it applies to you too...

haha i gotta say that post by ND ranks as top 3 moronic posts ive seen on here

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2014, 04:49:14 PM »
haha i gotta say that post by ND ranks as top 3 moronic posts ive seen on here

I don't care whose gimmick he is the logic applies , nothing ' alpha ' about crying goodbye to a bodybuilding message board or sticking up for other ' alphas ' Sev is usually sticking up for Groink every chance he can get

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2014, 05:02:00 PM »
I don't care whose gimmick he is the logic applies , nothing ' alpha ' about crying goodbye to a bodybuilding message board or sticking up for other ' alphas ' Sev is usually sticking up for Groink every chance he can get
Wonder if it's him in the other thread I'm posting in right now. He seems to be doing a sterling job of defending him.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2014, 05:06:24 PM »
Wonder if it's him in the other thread I'm posting in right now. He seems to be doing a sterling job of defending him.

That's his MO he got owned by Groink and now he's a little bottom

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2014, 05:31:37 PM »
Its alex Nd.

the 'godspeed whatever' has been his tagline for years, and him and josh shared that account before josh got his own approved

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2014, 05:32:41 PM »
You have to break a woman's defenses before you turn her into your bitch.  ;)

NightTrain

« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2014, 05:37:00 PM »

LOLOLOLOL!!!!! Top 3 all time best post of drama tracking seriousness... all coming from a "guy" with 40k+ post who won't post a pic even if "his" life depended on it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2014, 05:44:56 PM »
Its alex Nd.

the 'godspeed whatever' has been his tagline for years, and him and josh shared that account before josh got his own approved

Oh boy , well Groink has two balls one for Sev and the other for Alex  :-X

NightTrain

« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2014, 06:01:42 PM »
Oh boy , well Groink has two balls one for Sev and the other for Alex  :-X

Like it or not, Groink is the man champ. Genuine, handsome and entertaining. Why so much hate toward such a Don Stallion?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2014, 09:19:00 PM »

Off course you can ring me anytime for a chat, i can fill you in on a few things, I asked you months ago anyway, this would have all been cleared up long time ago if you did but its never too late I guess!

Will I provide you with irrefutable evidence, depends what we mean by the word "provide"?

Now off course I will never send pics/videos or anything personal between us that would reveal any personal info about her or which could be posted or used against her later to possibly stalk/harass or embarrass her, off course I would never do that.

Like a drunken sailor?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2014, 09:46:42 PM »