Author Topic: Foul mouthed Hawaiian woman  (Read 9140 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Foul mouthed Hawaiian woman
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2014, 07:58:10 PM »
You're wrong!  Don't even try to live in Waianae.

They love black people in Hawaii. Sucks to be white there :D
"Little" RacistJamal at it again. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2014, 08:03:19 PM »
You're an idiot, and your idea would have potentially ended very badly.  Trying to wrestle control of a car while a passenger, especially from a driver who is this hostile and driving at speed is a potentially fatal act.  Only an idiot would risk their life attempting this under such circumstances.  And it wasn't a license test, the man was a car salesman and the woman a potential purchaser taking it for a test drive.
No it isn't, unless you're completely incompetent. Truck driving school instructors do it all the time.

In conclusion, you suck dick and women tell you what to do. Grow a fucking spine and leave your basement; see the real world.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2014, 01:33:16 AM »
"Little" RacistJamal at it again. ::)

No racist :)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2014, 01:38:35 AM »
Wolfox is Tongan Hebrew. They are Hebrews also.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2014, 01:48:38 AM »
It seems in usa being a "colored" ppl is a pass for shitty behavior.
asstropin

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2014, 03:31:09 AM »
No it isn't, unless you're completely incompetent. Truck driving school instructors do it all the time.

In conclusion, you suck dick and women tell you what to do. Grow a fucking spine and leave your basement; see the real world.

At 70mph you may find this to be more difficult than you had imagined

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2014, 05:28:29 AM »

So truck driving instructors on a regular basis wrestle control from angry hostile women while driving at speed when they are the passenger, yeah right!  What planet are you living on.

In conclusion, you have no real world experience and believe in fantasy scenarios that have no correlation to reality.
V

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2014, 06:12:55 AM »
WYHI?

LanceD

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2014, 07:23:51 AM »
Hawaiians are possibly the dumbest people there are, thank god they are sequestered on the islands.  Having lived there six years on Oahu and the big island, they are among the most foul mouthed people ever.  As a groiup, they might be the laziest as well.

Over the years, they have systematically given up most of Oahu to Japanese investors that cater to their own.  Combine them with Portugese people also islanders and they speak pig latin which is the foulest sounding language there is.

Most islanders can be found smoking weed at local parks and wondering what everyone does stateside. 

The islands were best in the sixties.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2014, 07:36:05 AM »
Hawaiians are possibly the dumbest people there are, thank god they are sequestered on the islands.  Having lived there six years on Oahu and the big island, they are among the most foul mouthed people ever.  As a groiup, they might be the laziest as well.

Over the years, they have systematically given up most of Oahu to Japanese investors that cater to their own.  Combine them with Portugese people also islanders and they speak pig latin which is the foulest sounding language there is.

Most islanders can be found smoking weed at local parks and wondering what everyone does stateside. 

You must be white ;D

LanceD

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2014, 07:45:20 AM »
FYI, the worst public schools ever exist in Hawaii.  If it weren't for tourism and the military, it would still be an uncivilized mess. 
and if you don't know much about Hawaii, they hate blacks! But who doesn't.

I guess I am just a republican...

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2014, 08:07:52 AM »
All Pigeon and Noni juice.

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2014, 08:09:30 AM »
Banana
Definition:
Haolefied oriental.   :D

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2014, 08:17:43 AM »
The Dog will save us.     

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2014, 10:23:21 AM »
I lived there for years and most of them are a brown version of a "redneck"...Dumb, racist, etc.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2014, 10:25:40 AM »

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2014, 10:26:28 AM »
So truck driving instructors on a regular basis wrestle control from angry hostile women while driving at speed when they are the passenger, yeah right!  What planet are you living on.

In conclusion, you have no real world experience and believe in fantasy scenarios that have no correlation to reality.
No. You're talking out of your ass, again. I've done the maneuver I described. It's called looking in the next lane for traffic before forcibly passing to the side of the road after you slow the vehicle down by pressing on the breaks, if need be by stepping on the unruly passenger's foot. Then you put it in park and take the keys out. You act like they're driving on the fucking German autobahn. It was a regular city street, probably with two lanes per side.

You're a moron. Don't even try to act like you know anything about defensive driving or instruction when your only experience doing this is watching youtube videos in your ass-sweat stained pleather swivel chair.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2014, 10:27:37 AM »
At 70mph you may find this to be more difficult than you had imagined
I've done it at 100 on a highway with a lunatic driving who wouldn't listen. I got the car on the shoulder after a struggle to slow it down and merge to right, and nothing else happened. I took the keys out and drove the car after we had it out outside. No one is going to kill me because they're having an egotrip behind the wheel. Not happening.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2014, 02:18:23 PM »
FYI, the worst public schools ever exist in Hawaii.  If it weren't for tourism and the military, it would still be an uncivilized mess. 
and if you don't know much about Hawaii, they hate blacks! But who doesn't.

I guess I am just a republican...

I've never experienced or witness any hate towards black people in Hawaii.  ::)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2014, 02:25:47 PM »

What's wrong haole, no spirit of aloha like the brochure?
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2014, 03:47:22 PM »
Wealthy white people are buying up the property making it more expensive for the locals to live there.  most of this woman's anger towards Haole's is due to wealthy whites making it expensive to live there.
I've been to Hawaii a lot...when i go i always stay for at least 2 months...i can say without a doubt a lot of them are just the byproduct of an IQ that can only be described as "holy shit"

the anger isn't because of any local pride bullshit, and it hasn't been for many generations when the queen was outed...its just like any poor, stupid person..anger and ignorance is just the defense mechanism they automatically use..

bench

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2014, 08:15:36 PM »
I've been to Hawaii a lot...when i go i always stay for at least 2 months...i can say without a doubt a lot of them are just the byproduct of an IQ that can only be described as "holy shit"

the anger isn't because of any local pride bullshit, and it hasn't been for many generations when the queen was outed...its just like any poor, stupid person..anger and ignorance is just the defense mechanism they automatically use..

bench

Mexicans with surfboards.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2014, 08:21:06 PM »
Mexicans with surfboards.

Naw, oldgolds said it best... they are brown rednecks.

Dumb, racist, and proud of their ignorance.
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2014, 08:26:20 PM »
You live in torrance? I stay in inglewood.

Gross.

Im sorry.

Whenever the verbage "I stay" as opposed to "I live", you know its going to be a shithole.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2014, 08:35:30 PM »
Gross.

Im sorry.

Whenever the verbage "I stay" as opposed to "I live", you know its going to be a shithole.

Home of The Great Western Forum. Avenue of Champions. The Streets where Iron Forges Iron.

Whats Orange County known for other than oranges and a soap opera?
A