Author Topic: Board announcement  (Read 9583 times)

NightTrain

Board announcement
« on: March 25, 2014, 03:49:08 PM »
RON AND ONLY RON...

... can push the timeout button on you.

"Timeout" is something you do to 5yo who act up. But nevertheless, Ron is a reasonable dude.

Don't listen to these homoPowerTrips.

Someone ripped their gimp suit and pissed @ Amazon slow replacement shipping.

FleshLightSpeed.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Board announcement
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 03:50:54 PM »
RON AND ONLY RON...

"Timeout" is something you do to 5yo who act up. But nevertheless, Ron is a reasonable dude.

FleshLightSpeed.

Exactly.

OMR doesn't even have access to IP logs. Dude is totally ignorant.
A

NightTrain

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 03:52:49 PM »
Exactly.

OMR doesn't even have access to IP logs. Dude is totally ignorant.

DeletionOfFascism in 321...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 04:00:32 PM »
RON AND ONLY RON...

FleshLightSpeed.

You're absolutely right Alex. Only Ron can push the Time Out button on any member here. That is set that way for good reason.

Now, what we moderators can do is simply talk to Ron, show him proof of any member's offense and then they are removed. That's how it works Alex and it is not a secret around here. This wasn't some sort of great revelation.

"1"

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 04:01:29 PM »
You're absolutely right Alex. Only Ron can push the Time Out button on any member here. That is set that way for good reason.

Now, what we moderators can do is simply talk to Ron, show him proof of any member's offense and then they are removed. That's how it works Alex and it is not a secret around here. This wasn't some sort of great revelation.

"1"
That's the equivalent of a cafeteria supervisor that has to go to the administration office to report a fight in the lunch room. I'd probably decline to bear the title of "moderator" if I couldn't, you know, moderate.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 04:02:08 PM »
That's the equivalent of a cafeteria supervisor that has to go to the administration office to report a fight in the lunch room. I'd probably decline to bear the title of "moderator" if I couldn't, you know, moderate.

OMR is a hallpass monitor. Respect him.
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 04:02:42 PM »

"1"

I didn't read ANY of that crap, but I'd still spoon with you.

No ho.....oh, fuck it.   ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 04:04:08 PM »

Better than being irrelevant as you are. No one gives a shit about you. In the grand scheme of things, you're as worthless as one of Shizzo's turds, not even Shizzo can look at you for too long without spitting at you.

"1"

NightTrain

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 04:08:35 PM »

"1"

See Icelord post of insightful peace.

Calling Ron myself to discuss recent changes in orange chicken recipe at PandaExpress lands me to voicemail, so I'm assuming you're already "pleading" your case. Your call chief, do what you have to do but it's a free country which stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of overzealous mods and liberation of the human body from the coercion of timeout; liberation from the shackles and restraint of internet bullies. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals of peace.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2014, 04:12:04 PM »
Better than being irrelevant as you are. No one gives a shit about you. In the grand scheme of things, you're as worthless as one of Shizzo's turds, not even Shizzo can look at you for too long without spitting at you.

"1"

Meltdown

A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 04:12:06 PM »
See Icelord post of insightful peace.

Calling Ron myself to discuss recent changes in orange chicken recipe at PandaExpress lands me to voicemail, so I'm assuming you're already "pleading" your case. Your call chief, do what you have to do but it's a free country which stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of overzealous mods and liberation of the human body from the coercion of timeout; liberation from the shackles and restraint of internet bullies. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals of peace.

Did you forget that it was me who just fought to have both you and Josh back?

I am not calling Ron. Would you like him to confirm that what you just said is a lie?

This is what I get for believing that people can be mature and change for the better.

No worries...
"1"

NightTrain

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2014, 04:12:48 PM »

"1"

With all due respect, and being serious here, I don't think it's cool as a mod who sports the getbig brand to diminish a member on her. WolvesCocks has his moments but he doesn't deserve to be bullied by greenish stars.

Wolfvie, we bust chip-chops, but I give a shit about you.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2014, 04:13:24 PM »
I thought Choas had the power to put people in TO.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2014, 04:14:03 PM »
With all due respect, and being serious here, I don't think it's cool as a mod who sports the getbig brand to diminish a member on her. WolvesCocks has his moments but he doesn't deserve to be bullied by blue stars.

Thanks brother.

And yes, I agree, totally unprofessional by OMR. I'm used to his unprofessionalism tho. Many members here seen how he behaves and abuses his powers. But then again, he's just a hallmonitor so that should be expected.
A

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2014, 04:14:42 PM »
lol, "fought" to let someone post again
c'mon
"can alex and josh post again?"
"yeah, sure. I'll let them out"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 04:15:09 PM »
With all due respect, and being serious here, I don't think it's cool as a mod who sports the getbig brand to diminish a member on her. WolvesCocks has his moments but he doesn't deserve to be bullied by blue stars.

No one is bullying him. He is a big boy and can take the heat, just as much as he ditches it out.

Either way, makes no difference to me "chief". Have your fun and see how much anyone cares.

"1"

NightTrain

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 04:23:31 PM »
No one is bullying him. He is a big boy and can take the heat, just as much as he ditches it out.

Either way, makes no difference to me "chief". Have your fun and see how much anyone cares.

"1"

Again no offense and being really serious this time... the part about "people caring" is kinda of an emotional distortion on your side. For us, no harm no foul, we fuck around and poke at each others but it's not a popularity or "caring" contest.

Wish I had more time to chat with you on this but got work to do.

GodSpeed chief and remember it's only a bunch of text stored on some server that people read for the fuck of it. When real human interactions occurs as consequence of it, the silliness of these lil' threads quickly comes to perspective as irrelevance. If it doesn't check yourself in.

I've met Ron, Mcjeff, Derek (RIP), Milos (PIP), Chaos, BigMal, BigBobs, Nasser, BigAck, cswol, tommywishbone, Jennifer, BobChieck, Lori, Tom, Josh and soon Grant (SoCal connections of peace) and many others on here, some call it creepy, I call it opportunities to connect with ppl that wouldn't have happened without these lil' text snippets store in a database somewhere.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 04:25:53 PM »

A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2014, 04:31:29 PM »
Great to see some of the strongest and most intimidating getbiggers going toe-to-toe.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2014, 04:35:29 PM »
Did you forget that it was me who just fought to have both you and Josh back?

I am not calling Ron. Would you like him to confirm that what you just said is a lie?

This is what I get for believing that people can be mature and change for the better.

No worries...
"1"

Ban the said people(s) accounts over and over again?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2014, 04:41:56 PM »
Ban the said people(s) accounts over and over again?
Banning is basically surrendering to the fact that you can't handle being teased on the Internet or having the thin veneer of authority your modship confers you questioned. It's pretty low.

NightTrain

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2014, 06:03:13 PM »
Banning is basically surrendering to the fact that you can't handle being teased on the Internet or having the thin veneer of authority your modship confers you questioned. It's pretty low.

Well said. Natural order is the key. Engineering for the weak is devolution.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2014, 06:11:58 PM »

fatalice brings nothing of worth here. every time he gets time outed or leaves cause everyone gets tired of his bullshit the place is better for it. 

guys the biggest drama queen going.
b

NightTrain

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2014, 06:14:19 PM »

fatalice brings nothing of worth here. every time he gets time outed or leaves cause everyone gets tired of his bullshit the place is better for it. 

guys the biggest drama queen going.

have i hurt your feelings Brandon?  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

The internets aren't serious Paulie D.... well only in your head.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2014, 06:20:59 PM »
Take no offense One More Rep. I just thought this was funny.  From what I have read you have been reasonable and have written intelligent posts as a moderator.