Author Topic: Uncle Junior - Discussions  (Read 74483 times)

the trainer

Re: Uncle Junior--Like U But You Are a Joke
« Reply #450 on: March 26, 2014, 08:53:37 AM »
What we have learned about the trainer so far:

His posts all suck, except four, and one of the four was just a link he copied so it's really three
He frequents gay clubs
He loves men's nuts
He loves men's asses
He sucks

You are a basement dwelling muppet fagget lover.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Never Another Bad Word About Uncle Junior From Me
« Reply #451 on: March 26, 2014, 08:54:02 AM »
My new puppy needs more food...

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: March 26, 2014, 08:54:22 AM »
I like it, this is top of the list so far

Come oon guys, i'll 100% do this and film me posting it through the door  ;D

Are you sure nothing else should be on top of your list?

S

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #453 on: March 26, 2014, 08:54:51 AM »
Haha are you saying a well-adjusted individual *might* have conducted himself differently in that situation?  Just wanna make sure we're on the same page here
His idea of well-adjusted is to headbutt a 5'2" 40-something woman in the face when she asks him to move over slightly.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #454 on: March 26, 2014, 08:55:46 AM »
Are you sure nothing else should be on top of your list?

Try shoving that wench through a postal slit...... ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #455 on: March 26, 2014, 08:56:18 AM »
I like it, this is top of the list so far

Come oon guys, i'll 100% do this and film me posting it through the door  ;D

Uncle joon perusing the application

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #456 on: March 26, 2014, 08:58:17 AM »
CalvinH just recused a cat up there.  I would ask him.
I bet you'd ask him for more than just a reach-around.

dustin

« Reply #457 on: March 26, 2014, 08:58:28 AM »
We should settle all our internet disputes by donating to pet organizations. I like this trend.

ismoseppo

« Reply #458 on: March 26, 2014, 09:00:51 AM »
ok junior here is how you do it anonymously and get the credit

go to the website i posted
go to the "how you can help" tab
go to second one down that says donate
click the amount---one of the categories
click anonymous donation AND write in the comments section "i am uncle junior from getbig--Josh will be coming in to verify this donation and get a picture taken"

the person will then contact me,...or you can also,....and will verify the donation. i will then go down and get a pic done like the clavin h one, except you will get one of those massive oversize checks that has the amount and your name on it in recognition for the donation

if this happens fuk anyone else who shit talks you
if it doesnt may you rot in hell
seems fair?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: March 26, 2014, 09:04:11 AM »

LMAO, You think I am bluffing call my bluff, you can't get fairer than that.

If you don't want to embarrass yourself potentially by coming to some random sods door, go on the electoral roll instead, see if you have anyone called Milos or with remotely a Greek sounding name for my address, its simple enough to do, use 192 directory service.

Report back with you findings and post it up on the board.

You're Greek, he's Cypriot...can't you two just get along and share a bowl of feta cheese and olives with pitta?
S

ismoseppo

« Reply #460 on: March 26, 2014, 09:05:25 AM »
on another note the lady from the regina humane society asked me if  i would pose for a pic for the donations made so they can post it on facebook

i said i would only do it if all the credit went to getbig.com and i was just listed as representing the site
she totally agreed and  i will be going up there with a sign with a shitload of getbig members names on it and they will also be posting the getbig website name as the donators . If you want your name on this sign post in this thread and i will modifyu this post with all the names

i wont do it for a week or so so ppl can get their names in
would be nice if u also donated even 5 bucks or something to an animal shelter for your name on the sign

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #461 on: March 26, 2014, 09:07:43 AM »
on another note the lady from the regina humane society asked me if  i would pose for a pic for the donations made so they can post it on facebook

i said i would only do it if all the credit went to getbig.com and i was just listed as representing the site
she totally agreed and  i will be going up there with a sign with a shitload of getbig members names on it and they will also be posting the getbig website name as the donators . If you want your name on this sign post in this thread and i will modifyu this post with all the names

would be nice if u also donated even 5 bucks or something to an animal shelter for your name on the sign
That's a really cool thing to do. Shows you have integrity and team-spirit, not wanting the glory all for yourself. Good on you. Hope UJ doesn't turn this into a ripoff.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: March 26, 2014, 09:11:32 AM »

Lol get BigCyp on it if there's room mate

Good stuff

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: March 26, 2014, 09:12:43 AM »
You're Greek, he's Cypriot...can't you two just get along and share a bowl of feta cheese and olives with pitta?

The difference is, I earned the olives.

ismoseppo

« Reply #464 on: March 26, 2014, 09:13:45 AM »
Absolutely confirm what Josh is saying is accurate and true and I would love nothing more than to do positive things and help the charity that does awesome work in helping poor and vulnerable animals as well as other good stuff.

We all like to have fun and games on here and its good entertainment but when a serious cause is at stake that actually does really good work I am all ears and ready to do my part.

Off course I can confirm I will be donating $1000.00 to the charity.

I don't want to use my debit or credit card details to make the donation I am afraid.

However I will be calling the charity directly and asking them what and how I can make the donation accordingly and will post up verifiable proof it has been done and Josh can also contact then to confirm.

Kind Regards
Junior

talk to the volunteer coordinator extension 232 she knows the whole story

the donation guy is kind of dim

Simple Simon

« Reply #465 on: March 26, 2014, 09:13:49 AM »
Absolutely confirm what Josh is saying is accurate and true and I would love nothing more than to do positive things and help the charity that does awesome work in helping poor and vulnerable animals as well as other good stuff.

We all like to have fun and games on here and its good entertainment but when a serious cause is at stake that actually does really good work I am all ears and ready to do my part.

Off course I can confirm I will be donating $1000.00 to the charity.

I don't want to use my debit or credit card details to make the donation I am afraid.

However I will be calling the charity directly and asking them what and how I can make the donation accordingly and will post up verifiable proof it has been done and Josh can also contact then to confirm.

Kind Regards
Junior

Dads name on it?

ismoseppo

« Reply #466 on: March 26, 2014, 09:15:13 AM »
Lol get BigCyp on it if there's room mate

Good stuff

like i wouldnt put your name on it lol

it will be in bold letters

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: March 26, 2014, 09:15:16 AM »
Dads name on it?

Nah, from the sounds of it he has his own credit cards and Daddy pays them online from dubai every month.

ismoseppo

Re: Uncle Junior - Discussions
« Reply #468 on: March 26, 2014, 09:16:48 AM »
how does donating thousands of dollars to a charity get blended in with other threads?  :( :( :(

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: March 26, 2014, 09:18:05 AM »
If Uncle Junior saves the lives of puppies and kittens and helps give them live better life, it will be hard to hate on him.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: March 26, 2014, 09:19:25 AM »
Lol, I prefer houmous,

Fae skata kai psofa re malaka (only kiddin)  :)

Hahaha ai gamisou!

Pos einai i poutana sou?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #471 on: March 26, 2014, 09:20:50 AM »
Hahaha ai gamisou!

Pos einai i poutana sou?
Q
is that galeniko?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: March 26, 2014, 09:21:19 AM »
If Uncle Junior saves the lives of puppies and kittens and helps give them live better life, it will be hard to hate on him.

If someone is accused of lying about everything in their life, and not having a job, sponging off their parents, living in their loft and wasting his dad's money (even sending some to shizzo) then they respond by sending anothe £1000 of their dads money to an animal charity without even asking their dad first - they are cool?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #473 on: March 26, 2014, 09:22:55 AM »

Go on then - I'll donate to the doggies  - won't be $10k then - PM me a link...

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #474 on: March 26, 2014, 09:23:00 AM »
Waiting on bikini to Skype...