Author Topic: RIP - Logan Wells  (Read 2290 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
RIP - Logan Wells
« on: March 25, 2014, 06:48:52 PM »

Stunned, and so sad.  RIP Logan Wells, son of Joe Wells, CEO of Max Muscle.   Always tough to hear this type of story.

Classmates of a teenage skateboarder struck and killed in Yorba Linda this weekend plan to honor him on by wearing bucket hats and Hawaiian shirts — two staples of his wardrobe — when they return to school Monday at El Dorado High School. Logan Wells, 16, was struck by a Kia Sorrento that was traveling eastbound on Bastanchury Road, near Secretariat Way, at about 4:45 a.m. Sunday, according to authorities. The driver of the vehicle, a 61-year-old man, stopped and called 911, Orange County Sheriff's Lt. Jeff Hallock told KTLA-TV. Wells was transported to Western Medical Center in Santa Ana, where he died. A preliminary investigation indicated that alcohol on the part of the driver was not a factor, Hallock said. The driver was not cited or arrested.

On Sunday afternoon, friends and loved ones left flowers, candles and skateboards at a makeshift memorial near the scene of the collision. They also wrote memorial inscriptions on the sidewalk in multicolored chalk.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-yorba-linda-teen-killed-20140324,0,323127.story#ixzz2x1scHaiE

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: RIP - Logan Wells
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 06:50:27 PM »
At least he died doing what he loved, if that's any consolation

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 06:57:12 PM »
Sad news indeed. Can't help but wonder, what is a sixteen year old boy doing out at 445am? Feel bad for the driver having hit someone he probably did not see. On another note the news said it was an SUV that struck him. Hate it when they report it like this. It's a car, humans drive it.
h

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 07:14:32 PM »
Sad news indeed. Can't help but wonder, what is a sixteen year old boy doing out at 445am? Feel bad for the driver having hit someone he probably did not see. On another note the news said it was an SUV that struck him. Hate it when they report it like this. It's a car, humans drive it.

2nd thing I thought of when I read it.

(1st obviously, was dad losing a son)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 07:44:24 PM »
PIP
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V