Author Topic: What do you think this alpha male is on?  (Read 2531 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: What do you think this alpha male is on?
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2014, 10:49:09 AM »
I doubt it, if he claims he's bigger than anyone, then winning the O is definetly worth it. He looked very watery and back looked quite light for someone as big as him, without a back he would have placed very badly as back then the top7 or 8 were pretty much flawless, I wonder how he would fared against Dillet and Nasser anyway.
this is not how olympia works, you cant just enter and win because you are the biggest baddest

look at the placings  ::)

that said, nasser would have destroyed him

see here he thinks he can make dorian look bad, in a later interview he laughed about it how delusional it was

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2014, 10:52:46 AM »
A street tough guy, there's a few in every big city and no doubt can do some serious damage to the average guy all the way up to the big toughies. However, we all know how they fare out against professional fighters...Kimbo Slice anyone? Dana summed it up when he said, he'll always be the toughest guy at the BBQ but thats where it ends.

Its like Vic Richards bodybuilding reputation as the biggest ever, yet he never dared test it at the Olympia stage....but no one can doubt that he was pretty big and massive.

Actually it's even worse .. many don't realize but Kimbo Slice was no couch potato but..

For college, he attended both Bethune-Cookman University and the University of Miami, where he held an athletic scholarship[12] and studied criminal justice.[8] He was there for only a year and a half.[13] In 1997, he had a tryout with the Miami Dolphins and was part of the pre-season squad but was unable to get a place in the first team.[9][14] Kimbo's cousin is United States judoka Rhadi Ferguson.[15]

My buddy would lay this street tough guy out in a heartbeat and so would someone like che ... in real life "street brawlers" are not great but short tempered thugs who are willing to fight ..seen them all the time ..

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2014, 10:57:01 AM »
this is not how olympia works, you cant just enter and win because you are the biggest baddest

look at the placings  ::)

that said, nasser would have destroyed him

see here he thinks he can make dorian look bad, in a later interview he laughed about it how delusional it was

His back is the smallest body part, did you see that lat spread?
S

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2014, 10:58:20 AM »
His back is the smallest body part, did you see that lat spread?
yeah i saw

not in dorian league lol, by his own admission

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
F

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2014, 11:22:13 AM »
A "prime" Chuck Zito vs. a "prime" Kimbo Slice in a back alley at 3am, nobody around...Who ya taking?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2014, 11:24:22 AM »
A "prime" Chuck Zito vs. a "prime" Kimbo Slice in a back alley at 3am, nobody around...Who ya taking?
adabeesy ::)
F

lickitysplit

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2014, 12:28:58 PM »
Chuck was a Hells Angel. I believe he has a biography out, prob on amazon