Author Topic: Raw milk.  (Read 4442 times)

NightTrain

Raw milk.
« on: March 26, 2014, 02:05:28 AM »
Any of you people try drinking raw milk? I heard it has a real sweet taste to it compared to 2%, 1%, and whole milk.

Thinking of hitting up a couple of dairy farms and see if I can purchase some since it is illegal to sale in stores.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Raw milk.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 02:09:07 AM »
since it is illegal to sale in stores.

Thank god the government protects us from ourselves.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 02:21:36 AM »
Used to get that from a farm when i was a kid. Think it's about 7% fat but taste is great. It's not illegal over here. Wierd since being too muscular is even illegal. Only know Tony Freeman being arrested for that though. Wierd that Martin Kjellstrom gets around this but not Tony... Martin is one big specimen. Raw milk all the way on that dude!
MIRAGETROPIN

NightTrain

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 02:26:23 AM »
Team RAW MILK!!!!!

NightTrain

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 02:28:18 AM »

LOL I know right. Big bad raw milk. More dangerous than alcohol.   :D

The pasteurization process of milk absolutely destroys the flavor and the main nutrition in it. 2%,1%, and whole/vitamin D milk just taste too damn watery for me.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 02:36:48 AM »

Actually, yes.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 02:37:21 AM »
Actually, yes.

MELTDOWN hahahaha!!!

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 03:06:35 AM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 03:51:50 AM »
Let me help you out.

lol

No ones falling for my trolling lately... Time to work on some new material I guess

rachaelsnav

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2014, 04:18:30 AM »
I love raw milk: tastes way better, fills me up more, I think I get sick less, great as a post workout.  Kind of pain to get but it depends on your state.  Lot of good research on it if you feel like going to look.   

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2014, 05:00:21 AM »
Any of you people try drinking raw milk? I heard it has a real sweet taste to it compared to 2%, 1%, and whole milk.

Thinking of hitting up a couple of dairy farms and see if I can purchase some since it is illegal to sale in stores.

I grew up drinking raw milk.  Yes it has a much creamier taste, and much better nutrients.
Ψ

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2014, 05:01:41 AM »
Didn't care for the taste, but I don't really like milk.  I eat raw cheese/yogurt whenever possible though

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2014, 05:06:39 AM »
Do local dairy farm/delivery services carry it, or is that illegal too?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2014, 05:28:08 AM »

The pasteurization process of milk absolutely destroys the flavor and the main nutrition in it. 2%,1%, and whole/vitamin D milk just taste too damn watery for me.

That has more to do with farmers pushing for unnaturally high levels of production at minimal cost imo.  I found a small producer that makes amazing stuff.  It's pasteurized but makes major dairy companies milk taste like white water.  In fact I wouldn't put it past industry to actually water down milk to some minimal level of dairy content mandated by law.  I can't think up any other explanation for some of the non-milk that they'll sell you.

I think tuberculosis is the main concern with unpasteurized milk.

Hasdrubal

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2014, 06:10:06 AM »

Look for some colostrum when you're at it.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2014, 06:41:16 AM »
If you drink a cup of raw milk every day liver health is going to be a problem.

Plus if you are used to 2% processed milk you are not going to like it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2014, 06:51:03 AM »
Twenty-eight U.S. states allow sales of raw milk.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2014, 06:52:52 AM »

the trainer

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2014, 07:34:15 AM »
I like to keep it real so I drive over to a farm in the morning suck on the cows titty drink the milk then I head to the gym to workout.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2014, 07:54:22 AM »
Whats the farts like? They any good?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2014, 07:58:55 AM »
A certain segment of getbiggers prefer their milk "straight from the tap" it seems.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2014, 08:53:24 AM »
I like my milk like I like my coitus: RAW

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2014, 10:00:47 AM »
Ah, a familiar topic. Well, about an hour before my morning workout, I avail myself to a 720ml dose of fresh breast milk from a local nursery for unwed mothers. Because this is a preworkout dose, the most contemporary research from the Norwegian Institute of Pointy-Sisters (aka, NIPS) recommends the selection of a lovely young hebrette for her milk's naturally higher androgen content. Subsequently, I find that aggression and intensity are noticeably increased, and, I have to say, the batch of chocolate goodness is consistently top-shelf, human grade stuff, and not some lower quality Chinese generic counterfeit (the well-known maxim, "knocked-up is greater than knocked-off" applies here, as always). Later in the evening, after "official" closing hours, I return to the nursery for a fresh re-dose from another buxom nubile nubian, and, when discretionary income allows, the fellating services of a blonde dormitory wetnurse for (i) increased positive synergies and (ii) stimulating that much sought after 3-D, blow-up from within effect. Sides are tolerable.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2014, 11:28:00 AM »

try almond milk, not as diseased inducing  as cow milk.
F

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2014, 12:14:43 PM »
Ah, a familiar topic. Well, about an hour before my morning workout, I avail myself to a 720ml dose of fresh breast milk from a local nursery for unwed mothers. Because this is a preworkout dose, the most contemporary research from the Norwegian Institute of Pointy-Sisters (aka, NIPS) recommends the selection of a lovely young hebrette for her milk's naturally higher androgen content. Subsequently, I find that aggression and intensity are noticeably increased, and, I have to say, the batch of chocolate goodness is consistently top-shelf, human grade stuff, and not some lower quality Chinese generic counterfeit (the well-known maxim, "knocked-up is greater than knocked-off" applies here, as always). Later in the evening, after "official" closing hours, I return to the nursery for a fresh re-dose from an another buxom nubile nubian, and, when discretionary income allows, the fellating services of a blonde dormitory wetnurse for (i) increased positive synergies and (ii) stimulating that much sought after 3-D, blow-up from within effect. Sides are tolerable.