Author Topic: What up with the Strap  (Read 1401 times)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
What up with the Strap
« on: January 19, 2006, 11:12:09 AM »
I just got a flyer from Fizogen-ex and they are now selling something worn as jewelry and is supposed to give you, from the first time, "a noticeable change of mental and physical energy".   What is this?  A scam?  At over $100 it's gotta be the biggest breakthrough in a long time, or as the flyer says "The newest mind blowing technology ever invented".  Pretty strong statements.  I've been in the industry for over 10 years and have seen so many "New and Unbelievable" things come and go, it doesn't excite me like it used to, but I would like to know if anybody will admit to buying one and if it did anything for them besides look cool?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
Re: What up with the Strap
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 06:06:34 PM »
Yeah, and possibly their greatest money-making venture ever.  All it takes is a few idiots to believe the hype and they'll make a profit.  Remember the magnetic bands that used to be so popular?  Yeah, it's crap.
:-)

JUSTJAXX

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: What up with the Strap
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 10:34:21 PM »
probably a much more expensive version of those golf bracelets.  you always wonder if sh!t will work but we all know theres no magic formulas, contrary to what the new year resolutionists want to believe.