Author Topic: How long before Coleman dies? Seriously  (Read 6340 times)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: How long before Coleman dies? Seriously
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2014, 07:15:14 AM »
Arent blacks genectically prone to loads of diesases as they get older? Cant remember which ones but theres a couple.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2014, 07:25:22 AM »
Arent blacks genectically prone to loads of diesases as they get older? Cant remember which ones but theres a couple.
not necessarily "genetically prone" per se. For instance, a lot of American blacks suffer from hypertension, but West African (where blacks from the slave trade came from) typically do not.
Then there is high cholesterol (which can run in the family), and diabetes---which when you look at poor diets among many Americsn blacks, you can see why. And then there is obesity, again, diet is a contributing factor.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2014, 07:39:58 AM »
not necessarily "genetically prone" per se. For instance, a lot of American blacks suffer from hypertension, but West African (where blacks from the slave trade came from) typically do not.
Then there is high cholesterol (which can run in the family), and diabetes---which when you look at poor diets among many Americsn blacks, you can see why. And then there is obesity, again, diet is a contributing factor.
prince dianabol grand mother have severe diabetes and hyper tension already had a stroke

she lives in west africa and they dont treat it (insulin too expensive :-X)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2014, 07:47:18 AM »
Some guys prob think this thread is "funny" ~ as in 'comical'

It's not.

Worry about when you might die because I can tell you this with 100% certainty: You will not be given time to plan for it, nor will you know when your time is up... but when it is, it is ~

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2014, 07:47:51 AM »
Some guys prob think this thread is "funny" ~ as in 'comical'

It's not.

Worry about when you might die because I can tell you this with 100% certainty: You will not be given time to plan for it, nor will you know when your time is up... but when it is, it is ~
when i said poor ronald i meant it  >:(

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2014, 08:05:26 AM »

Inside "black" population there a lot of diferent genetic pools, just like with caucasians.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2014, 09:56:10 AM »
still though, even if he is smaller...

if i'm going to drive to a BBing expo or supplement shop, and I get to meet ONE bodybuilder...

would I rather meet some new dude who took 3rd at a 3rd tier show?  Or do I want to get my pic taken with the 1st or 2nd greatest bodybuilder of ALL TIME?  (some argue Phil heath is the greatest, but that's another thread).

I know Joe Flacco is a better passer today than Joe Montana is.  But if you can smile and take pics and toss around a ball with one of them, I'm choosing Montana... one of the greatest of all time, not someone who is better "right now".

I bet a lot of people feel this way... they'd rather meet an all-time great they feel they know (from the years of laughing at his DVDs and seeing him win), than a newer pro with zero personality who is bigger in 2014 than Ronnie.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2014, 12:32:45 PM »
Ronnie 5 days ago in MTL

honestly hope nothing bad happens to the guy, he's a legend, and a very nice/decent person.
But then again we know how the size game works in this industry, and how 40 is the new 65

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2014, 01:07:11 PM »
The Bodybuilding Atomic Doomsday Clock for Ronnie Coleman is 3 minutes to midnight

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2014, 01:46:43 PM »

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2014, 01:48:34 PM »
Inside "black" population there a lot of diferent genetic pools, just like with caucasians.

it was west indian blacks i think.

whitewidow

« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2014, 03:30:45 PM »

Yes they are! heart disease is a huge problem and HBP is a serious issue. I would love to know what Ronnies blood Pressure is. I still think he didn't juice really hard for more then 12 years but he is obviously still on a Test dosage. He dosn't look like Rich gaspari who at 51 is still abusing heavy androgenic steroids like masteron and tren plus his Test. Ronnie has 15-20 years left. Rich Gaspari will look fucking nutty in ten years if he keeps lifting weights like he does. Now gaspari signed branch Warren so Rich will be training with Branch and try to show off and match Branch on each lift wich will really fuck up that herniated disc in his neck,Rich will end up with more herniated discs trying to keep up with Branch warren.

This is going to get funny. gaspari will look awful in 10 years I bet he shrinks 2-3 inches and willl be all hunched over still trying to shoulder press those 100 lb dumbbells. Ronnie will look better then alot of bodybuilders in 10 years. Ronnie is not using any stupid amount of gear right now just the Test dosage he needs to feel regular. he has no reason to look any better then he already does. He is still huge in person,pictures don"t do him justice.

Yes Ronnie was like a Test subject experiment just like marcus Ruhl. I remember the first time seeing marcus Ruhl at the NY Pro show he won and he def looked like some kind of science experiment it was unreal how freaky he looked that show. same shit goes for Ronnie around the 2004-2006 it looked like he def added some new compound to his stack as his arms did get a bit bigger but his gut got way out of control.

Prepare for alot of bodybuilders to die way young. way too many exotic drugs are being used and these guys are stupid for using them. Plus mpore underground lab gear is being used so these guys are shooting gear contaminated with lead and heavy metals. The steroid is still in the vial it is just "tainted gear". Even all these guys get a prescription for Testosterone they don;t get enough to be the size needed so they have to buy black market steroids and chinese HGH wich is always hit and miss. I don;t know what dumbfuck started these HGH/Insulin protocols but that is when bodybuilding totally went wrong and palumboism started, Now we have gaspari-ism. many more diseases like palumboism and gaspari-ism will show up soon.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2014, 07:31:10 PM »
Dead by 56.

pumped1961

• Getbig I
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2014, 10:33:49 AM »
 hopefully he will live a  long life at least to 70 the guys a legend took it to a crazy level  and a nice guy wish him the best!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2014, 11:19:46 AM »
still though, even if he is smaller...

if i'm going to drive to a BBing expo or supplement shop, and I get to meet ONE bodybuilder...

would I rather meet some new dude who took 3rd at a 3rd tier show?  Or do I want to get my pic taken with the 1st or 2nd greatest bodybuilder of ALL TIME?  (some argue Phil heath is the greatest, but that's another thread).

I know Joe Flacco is a better passer today than Joe Montana is.  But if you can smile and take pics and toss around a ball with one of them, I'm choosing Montana... one of the greatest of all time, not someone who is better "right now".

I bet a lot of people feel this way... they'd rather meet an all-time great they feel they know (from the years of laughing at his DVDs and seeing him win), than a newer pro with zero personality who is bigger in 2014 than Ronnie.

not sure if trolling here... but hahahaha

And yes you would rather meet the all time best, even if retired for long.
tank u jesus