Author Topic: Tiny Hernandez of Peace...  (Read 2502 times)

Pandemic

• Getbig IV
Tiny Hernandez of Peace...
« on: March 26, 2014, 04:26:09 PM »

A 23-year-old Glendale woman who pretended to be a teen online had sex with at least one boy under 15, police say.

...Anna Areola-Hernandez (or "Tiny Hernandez," as she called herself on Facebook), gave a 13-year-old boy an undisclosed STD, and she believes she's pregnant with his child, a police report says.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2014/03/anna_areola-hernandez_23_posed.php
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2014/03/anna_hernandez_lured_online_glendale_arizona.php

Where are these cum-thirsty whores coming from??

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: Tiny Hernandez of Peace...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 04:55:35 PM »
Just a guess: dumber than a piņata of rocks

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 04:58:41 PM »
i like this pandamic guy he has that mars dna
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 04:59:22 PM »
Right by groinks neck of the woods

NightTrain

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 04:59:31 PM »
Would claim to be 14 and hit nonstop for several days until guacamole comes out.

fuck this shit.. what kind of politically correctness overblown society are we living in? Any teenager's dream and nothing wrong with hitting some early 20's poon...

Miss the 80's... movie "Weird science" didn't raise a fucking eyebrow 'cause we had the grit back then... now the libs homos run the show and make a spectacle out these...

Jews...

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 05:04:24 PM »
Imagine the 14 year olds parents when he came home with Clamydia. Mom was crying and praying to mother Mary and dad jumped for joy and told him what a dirty Sanchez was.

Beaners  ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 05:04:46 PM »
thats awesome she gave the little bastard an std now he will have to learn how to take better care of his health
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 05:05:55 PM »
mexicans are dumb everytime i flip the channel there always playing the tuba or the horn or some shit dancing with cowboy hats acting happy for no reason
A

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 05:07:48 PM »
These relationships never work because the teenager can't keep it to himself and always brags to his friends, which naturally gets back to his mother. Then it's game over. They cockblock themselves.

NightTrain

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2014, 05:11:54 PM »
These relationships never work because the teenager can't keep it to himself and always brags to his friends, which naturally gets back to his mother. Then it's game over. They cockblock themselves.

??? ???

Not following you chief... kiss and tell if part of the deal when sub mid 20's... and I don't think we're talking "relationship" here...

He banged an older mexiChick... high fives followed... then itching started...

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2014, 05:14:19 PM »
??? ???

Not following you chief... kiss and tell if part of the deal when sub mid 20's... and I don't think we're talking "relationship" here...

He banged an older mexiChick... high fives followed... then itching started...
Every time a teacher fucks one of her male students, it ends because he runs his mouth to his friends and/or parents. The police don't find out by osmosis or ethereal whispers through the ventilation shafts at the station.

I don't follow that logic. You're slamming minge in your teens - every teenage male's dream - and you then go and tell everyone about it, knowing it won't end well.

As for the STI, it's curable. He could've said he just had a fever and asked his dad for a ride to the clinic.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2014, 05:16:44 PM »
one of my friends got on this herpes medication last year now hes got all these grey hairs from it hes a dumbass, he eats burgers and steaks doesnt give a fuck if hes showing rapid onset of the greys, the me-die-sin are the key to population regulation

i told him like 100 tiimes he should give up eating meat but alot of people arent meant to listen
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2014, 05:17:45 PM »
Would claim to be 14 and hit nonstop for several days until guacamole comes out.

fuck this shit.. what kind of politically correctness overblown society are we living in? Any teenager's dream and nothing wrong with hitting some early 20's poon...

Miss the 80's... movie "Weird science" didn't raise a fucking eyebrow 'cause we had the grit back then... now the libs homos run the show and make a spectacle out these...

Jews...
this..... wtf happened.... when did it become unacceptable to be a fucking male?

Pussification of murrica.   

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2014, 05:19:46 PM »

NightTrain

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2014, 05:22:20 PM »
one of my friends got on this herpes medication last year now hes got all these grey hairs from it hes a dumbass, he eats burgers and steaks doesnt give a fuck if hes showing rapid onset of the greys, the me-die-sin are the key to population regulation

i told him like 100 tiimes he should give up eating meat but alot of people arent meant to listen

STFU "gray pubes". No one cares about your "friend"  ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2014, 05:22:55 PM »

...Anna Areola-Hernandez (or "Tiny Hernandez," as she called herself on Facebook), gave a 13-year-old boy an undisclosed STD, and she believes she's pregnant with his child, a police report says.

Not cool. Herpeace of peace.
O

NightTrain

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2014, 05:26:29 PM »
Not cool. Herpeace of peace.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well played sir

Spirit: 10.
Wittiness: 9.5
Reply speed (of peace): 9.0

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2014, 05:32:57 PM »
STFU "gray pubes". No one cares about your "friend"  ::)
meds are a good way to kill yourself via the organs slowly but shurly

grey hairs are an indicator of degraded area of dna and or a bad organ. but most simply put "downgraded dna"
A

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2014, 05:54:34 PM »
mexicans are dumb everytime i flip the channel there always playing the tuba or the horn or some shit dancing with cowboy hats acting happy for no reason

I notice this too, always playing mariachi music and wearing those long pointy boots, what have they got to be happy about?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2014, 06:03:11 PM »
Mexican bitches love to fuck, and they fuck easy.... So easy, if you accidentally brush up against one in a supermarket, you MIGHT be the father.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2014, 06:05:37 PM »
Little Chino's daughter... bodybuilding related

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2014, 06:20:19 PM »
Seriously?

When a broad's middle name is part of a titty, she's probably DTF. Tiny Tit Hernandez, Getbigger for sure.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2014, 06:21:55 PM »
When a broad's middle name is part of a titty, she's probably DTF. Tiny Tit Hernandez, Getbigger for sure.

Also: If a woman has a tattoo, she'll probably fuck you.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2014, 06:27:14 PM »
Seriously?

Lol, no shit. I'm surprised I scrolled down this far before someone caught that. ;D

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2014, 06:33:31 PM »

would doggy