Author Topic: Posts & threads not disappearing & Ronaldo online...  (Read 5368 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Posts & threads not disappearing & Ronaldo online...
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2014, 07:40:28 PM »
Everytime this happens, give 'lil Sweet Potato a kiss on the head.
She'll be the most loved dog on the planet!
  ;D

You're such a sweetheart.

Thats why I like you.
A

ismoseppo

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2014, 07:40:31 PM »
i have an honest question for onemorerep---not looking for trouble

do you bring personal issues from life onto getbig and realize you can use your mod powers to  take it out on members like alex. You seem to be really wound up and you also seem online to go from really cool one day to avesher level of snap the next

ismoseppo

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2014, 07:41:44 PM »
Everytime this happens, give 'lil Sweet Potato a kiss on the head.
She'll be the most loved dog on the planet!
  ;D

Potato helped me build a bbq today--she was a good general contractor  :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2014, 07:45:33 PM »
i have an honest question for onemorerep---not looking for trouble

do you bring personal issues from life onto getbig and realize you can use your mod powers to  take it out on members like alex. You seem to be really wound up and you also seem online to go from really cool one day to avesher level of snap the next

Not at all. 

For instance, you kept your word and I have been nothing but nice to you, have I not?

I said it before and I will say it again, I wanted both of you to come back to the forum. I proposed this to both Ron and Grant. I decided to take a leap of faith and try something out of the box. You guys returned and I was trying to be as accommodating as I could be.

Unfortunately, Alex can't help but to stick to bad habits. He starts with his attacks, starts crazy accusations towards members, makes redundant threads and then proceeds to talk shit about how he is talking with Ron about forum matters and then when it's noticed and clearly turns out to be a lie, he gets removed.

If he just would have chilled for a bit and maybe tried to act like a true Alpha male, maybe his ass wouldn't have been removed.

It's as simple as that.

"1"

ismoseppo

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2014, 07:47:14 PM »
Not at all. 

For instance, you kept your word and I have been nothing but nice to you, have I not?

I said it before and I will say it again, I wanted both of you to come back to the forum. I proposed this to both Ron and Grant. I decided to take a leap of faith and try something out of the box. You guys returned and I was trying to be as accommodating as I could be.

Unfortunately, Alex can't help but to stick to bad habits. He starts with his attacks, starts crazy accusations towards members, makes redundant threads and then proceeds to talk shit about how he is talking with Ron about forum matters and then when it's noticed and clearly turns out to be a lie, he gets removed.

If he just would have chilled for a bit and maybe tried to act like a true Alpha male, maybe his ass wouldn't have been removed.

It's as simple as that.

"1"

ok

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2014, 07:49:14 PM »
if i melted and went after anyone it would be shizzo again
i told him we have a truce but fuck his posts are so awful and annoying i literally want to run into a wall continuously after reading them
Between him and Wolfox I want to smash my monitor to hide their hideously moronic posts.

Btw, I eat dinner and all hell breaks loose, you guys couldn't wait until I got back?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2014, 07:49:27 PM »
OneMoreRep has abused his hall pass monitor powers and he knows it. Other people around here know it too they're just afraid to speak up.

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2014, 07:50:38 PM »
Between him and Wolfox I want to smash my monitor to hide their hideously moronic posts.

Btw, I eat dinner and all hell breaks loose, you guys couldn't wait until I got back?

Yet you always seek me out and drop me name.
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2014, 07:51:53 PM »
OneMoreRep has abused his hall pass monitor powers and he knows it. Other people around here know it too they're just afraid to speak up.

Listen sweetheart,

You can follow me around the entire forum protesting about my ways all you want. You can even go and change your signature line underneath your avatar in order to try and make yourself seem more important.

I've said it before and I will say it again, your posts do not matter to me. If you abide by forum rules, I have no qualms with you.

I wish you well and hope you have fun here!

"1"

ismoseppo

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2014, 07:52:30 PM »

rumor had it the wife put you on dishes and vacuuming duties

i genuinely, and i mean genuinely want to leave this board because of wolfox and shizzo---not making a stupid im leaving thread or threat, but its just not worth it with those 2 ruining every single thread on g and o

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2014, 07:53:44 PM »
rumor had it the wife put you on dishes and vacuuming duties

i genuinely, and i mean genuinely want to leave this board because of wolfox and shizzo---not making a stupid im leaving thread or threat, but its just not worth it with those 2 ruining every single thread on g and o
You serious bro? If you want me to leave I will?
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2014, 07:54:56 PM »
Listen sweetheart,

You can follow me around the entire forum protesting about my ways all you want. You can even go and change your signature line underneath your avatar in order to try and make yourself seem more important.

I've said it before and I will say it again, your posts do not matter to me. If you abide by forum rules, I have no qualms with you.

I wish you well and hope you have fun here!

"1"

^just another bullshit post. You put on a good front but several vets here know how you are.
A

ismoseppo

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2014, 07:57:08 PM »

no feel free to stay
im not making a gayass leaving thread
you and shizzo genuinely ruin this board and its pretty hard for me to keep it together, even though its just a message board. I literally wanna stick forks in my eyes when i see you have posted

better plan is for me to just ask for timeout or plain old shut my mouth

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2014, 07:57:23 PM »
^just another bullshit post. You put on a good front but several vets here know how you are.

Too bad you're not one of them..

"1"

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2014, 07:57:29 PM »

but just fyi I'm not shizzo so I can't order him to leave.
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2014, 08:06:25 PM »
no feel free to stay
im not making a gayass leaving thread
you and shizzo genuinely ruin this board and its pretty hard for me to keep it together, even though its just a message board. I literally wanna stick forks in my eyes when i see you have posted

better plan is for me to just ask for timeout or plain old shut my mouth
I have done pretty good skipping past their posts, I'm going back to doing that. Their posts are like nails on a chalkboard to my eyes.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ismoseppo

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2014, 08:09:53 PM »
I have done pretty good skipping past their posts, I'm going back to doing that. Their posts are like nails on a chalkboard to my eyes ears.

::)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2014, 08:17:08 PM »
Too bad you're not one of them..

"1"

Further evidence of your ignorance. I've been on getbig before you even abandoned ship.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2014, 08:20:36 PM »
NightTrain account is now in Time Out....

"1"

Dude can't help himself. Fuck him.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2014, 08:29:48 PM »
Like I said before, if you play by the rules, I have nothing to say.

Alex thinks he can come here and shit on Jews, Women and the rules of the forum.

He will make a thread insinuating that Tim (Wes) is a drug dealer on the forum.

He will make another thread talking about how the media is run by a bunch of Jews that take part in the pussification of America.

He will start to flood the forum by creating threads about me, as he just did, in order to try and attack me by way of his over-saturated sentences that contain the silly term "chief" and stating that I am power hungry.

Ultimately, Ron is the boss here. He determines who gets banned or sent to Time Out.

"1"

So why fight for him to come back?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2014, 08:33:36 PM »
So why fight for him to come back?

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. I figured that sometimes you have to think outside of the box and simply opt for forgiving others and moving forward. Sadly, some people just don't grow up.

This should be a place to have fun by way of humor, creative threads, gossip and bodybuilding-related material. If he simply would have stuck to the things that make this place entertaining, no one would have an issue.

"1"

ismoseppo

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2014, 08:36:29 PM »
I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. I figured that sometimes you have to think outside of the box and simply opt for forgiving others and moving forward. Sadly, some people just don't grow up.

This should be a place to have fun by way of humor, creative threads, gossip and bodybuilding-related material. If he simply would have stuck to the things that make this place entertaining, no one would have an issue.

"1"

if you can see pms--i have no idea if you can--you will see people messaging me asking how can we get rid of wolfox he is ruining getbig for ;lots of people

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2014, 08:37:58 PM »
if you can see pms--i have no idea if you can--you will see people messaging me asking how can we get rid of wolfox he is ruining getbig for ;lots of people

Those people are trying to take advantage of your illness, Josh. They want you to do their dirty work. They are scumbags. Fuck them, bro.
A

ismoseppo

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2014, 08:42:27 PM »
Those people are trying to take advantage of your illness, Josh. They want you to do their dirty work. They are scumbags. Fuck them, bro.

you retard im the one who initiated the whole deal of you hijacking every thread and being gawd awful annoying to the point of kicking oneself in the groin cause its less pain than reading your posts

look, you either dont get how bad your posts are or are purposely trying to drive people up the wall, and i would bet number 2. People i have talked to are simply going to quit posting so they dont have to read your posts and some good members will disappear. But at least you will get attention

ismoseppo

« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2014, 08:43:37 PM »
This place is over the top politically correct you could mistake it for a womans board now days.

Date Registered:    February 16, 2014, 12:40:44 PM

you have quite a history on this board to make this viewpoint  ::)