Author Topic: Posts & threads not disappearing & Ronaldo online...  (Read 5364 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Posts & threads not disappearing & Ronaldo online...
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2014, 08:45:39 PM »
you retard im the one who initiated the whole deal of you hijacking every thread and being gawd awful annoying to the point of kicking oneself in the groin cause its less pain than reading your posts

look, you either dont get how bad your posts are or are purposely trying to drive people up the wall, and i would bet number 2. People i have talked to are simply going to quit posting so they dont have to read your posts and some good members will disappear. But at least you will get attention

I get a long fine with the good members. Good members with good hearts I don't bother.

I think you should just ignore my posts. I wont address you anymore.
A

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2014, 08:51:49 PM »
you retard im the one who initiated the whole deal of you hijacking every thread and being gawd awful annoying to the point of kicking oneself in the groin cause its less pain than reading your posts

look, you either dont get how bad your posts are or are purposely trying to drive people up the wall, and i would bet number 2. People i have talked to are simply going to quit posting so they dont have to read your posts and some good members will disappear. But at least you will get attention

Chaos crying on your narrow shoulders again?

Fuck, the two of you are stale tampons.

ismoseppo

« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2014, 08:53:27 PM »

relax captain you will be pleased that i am soon fucking off this board again
im turning this account over to someone else--actually got permission to--long story

somehow i guess i just got sick of all this stupidity

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2014, 08:54:36 PM »

Another scrawny bitch crawling from the bottom to get chaos' attention.
Shouldn't you be watching your "soaps" wrapped up in your Snuggie? Fucking sissy. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ismoseppo

« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2014, 08:55:53 PM »
actual email sent to new owner of my account

i talked to onemorerep and im gonna turn the ismoseppo account over to you

ron is going to know and he will check the ip change when you post

ill also give you the email with it so you have full control of the account
i didnt realize how over getbig i am til i came back

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2014, 08:57:44 PM »
I'll take good care of it. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ismoseppo

« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2014, 08:58:30 PM »
I'll take good care of it. 8)

you cant even pronounce it let alone take care of it

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2014, 09:00:40 PM »
I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. I figured that sometimes you have to think outside of the box and simply opt for forgiving others and moving forward. Sadly, some people just don't grow up.

This should be a place to have fun by way of humor, creative threads, gossip and bodybuilding-related material. If he simply would have stuck to the things that make this place entertaining, no one would have an issue.

"1"

Why are "you" giving Fatass the benefit of the doubt? What about some input from board members?

You keep bringing these two fucking clowns back and they keep going right back to doing what they do, then there is "time out" (childish) , then a rash of new gimmicks appear.

They share accounts, post personal info, stalk, post PM info, threaten people, threaten women, and are openly racist....but somehow, no one has the fucking nutsack to do away with them for good.

Let me ask you this, and we can gauge it for hypocrisy......if Rehaluk the bullshitter did what he did to you instead of Shitso, would he still be here?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2014, 09:02:22 PM »
Another scrawny bitch crawling from the bottom to get chaos' attention.
Shouldn't you be watching your "soaps" wrapped up in your Snuggie? Fucking sissy. ::)

Your post smells of motor oil and minimum wage intelligence.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2014, 09:02:57 PM »
relax captain you will be pleased that i am soon fucking off this board again
im turning this account over to someone else--actually got permission to--long story

somehow i guess i just got sick of all this stupidity

Come on, Josh. Don't leave, just ignore the bullshit. You make the board fun again, like old times.

ismoseppo

« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2014, 09:03:16 PM »
Why are "you" giving Fatass the benefit of the doubt? What about some input from board members?

You keep bringing these two fucking clowns back and they keep going right back to doing what they do, then there is "time out" (childish) , then a rash of new gimmicks appear.

They share accounts, post personal info, stalk, post PM info, threaten people, threaten women, and are openly racist....but somehow, no one has the fucking nutsack to do away with them for good.

Let me ask you this, and we can gauge it for hypocrisy......if Rehaluk the bullshitter did what he did to you instead of Shitso, would he still be here?

dude
you dont even have the nutsack to stand up for yourself vs me, groink or alex in real life
all your worthless candy ass can do is yap behind a screenname so i wouldnt be yappin about the mods if i were you

do you actually see now why you dont affect me? or are you so fucking numb stunned you still dont get it

you are a coward spineless bitch who is scared of reality

now quick, type some anonymous comeback to me me  ::)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2014, 09:05:05 PM »

Chaos is a such a fucking nancy. OMR recently outed him as a snitch.

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2014, 09:06:16 PM »
Your post smells of motor oil and minimum wage intelligence.

;D
A

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2014, 09:10:03 PM »
dude
you dont even have the nutsack to stand up for yourself vs me, groink or alex in real life
all your worthless candy ass can do is yap behind a screenname so i wouldnt be yappin about the mods if i were you

do you actually see now why you dont affect me? or are you so fucking numb stunned you still dont get it

It's called the safety of anonymity. A faceless, pictureless screen name with the courage of a lion because in real life, they are weak, meager people afraid to make eye contact with others.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ismoseppo

« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2014, 09:12:36 PM »
It's called the safety of anonymity. A faceless, pictureless screen name with the courage of a lion because in real life, they are weak, meager people afraid to make eye contact with others.

its unreal how they must sit there and giggle to themselves thinking they are getting us riled up, all the while scared to face their own reflection in the mirror

anonymous internet posters have always fascinated me how their mouths are so big yet you know full well in real life they would beg for their lives

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2014, 09:14:44 PM »
dude

A lot of bravado for a guy whose specialty is stalking women and children. You're a lazy, lying, fake, sack of shit whose entire life revolves around acting like an ass on the internet.

You have no relevance. 100% of what you claim is bullshit.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2014, 09:15:44 PM »
its unreal how they must sit there and giggle to themselves thinking they are getting us riled up, all the while scared to face their own reflection in the mirror

anonymous internet posters have always fascinated me how their mouths are so big yet you know full well in real life they would beg for their lives
That's why you should pick and choose when you want to interact with them. I treat them like gimmicks and only engage when I'm bored. They serve no purpose other than wasting time since anything they say is completely null and without meaning.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2014, 09:17:37 PM »

That's okay. Those women deserve it. I want eventually to phase out the ones that are left over. They contribute as good as nothing to this board and their irritatingly stereotypical behavior continues to vex me.

ismoseppo

« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2014, 09:18:04 PM »
A lot of bravado for a guy whose specialty is stalking women and children. You're a lazy, lying, fake, sack of shit whose entire life revolves around acting like an ass on the internet.

You have no relevance. 100% of what you claim is bullshit.

meh fuck it ill say why im quitting the board
im going full balls to find who you really are and to go after you, any relatives, your work and anything relevant to who you are

ive only failed once in about 20 tries to do this and you left a lot of leads out there
im fully confident it will get done

i will also keep it completely off this board when i find out---it will be brutal, making the shizzo one look like a cartoon

most people would bet on me succeeding---hope you have kids

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2014, 09:18:32 PM »

Am I supposed to make eye contact with you right before I tell you to rotate my tires?

Is that protocol down at Sears Auto?

You're the far left end of humanity's Bell Curve, harden up, stop whining and get used to it, life is hard when you're stupid.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2014, 09:21:47 PM »
Am I supposed to make eye contact with you right before I tell you to rotate my tires?

Is that protocol down at Sears Auto?

You're the far left end of humanity's Bell Curve, harden up, stop whining and get used to it, life is hard when you're stupid.

haha brutal reality check for chaotic chankles.
A

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2014, 09:24:19 PM »
meh fuck it ill say why im quitting the board
im going full balls to find who you really are and to go after you, any relatives, your work and anything relevant to who you are

ive only failed once in about 20 tries to do this and you left a lot of leads out there
im fully confident it will get done

i will also keep it completely off this board when i find out---it will be brutal, making the shizzo one look like a cartoon

most people would bet on me succeeding---hope you have kids

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Right after you're done with Sev, BikiniSlut, No one, X Factor, Wolfox, Shitso, blah, blah, blah.

I can't imagine a life so pathetic that it is ruled by a lame website.

Like I said many times, not one thing you claim online is true. You bore me.

ismoseppo

« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2014, 09:27:12 PM »
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Right after you're done with Sev, BikiniSlut, No one, X Factor, Wolfox, Shitso, blah, blah, blah.

I can't imagine a life so pathetic that it is ruled by a lame website.

Like I said many times, not one thing you claim online is true. You bore me.

nope everyone is backburner but you
feel free to laugh bitch coward

when your mom or dad or relatives phone rings or when something comes in the mail, all of a sudden you arent so cocky

i also rest very well knowing i could absofuckinglutely kick the living shit out of you inside 30 seconds

now quick, pretend like i dont matter to you

oh, and talk to you soon

Jizzacked

« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2014, 09:27:27 PM »
whole lot of hurt feelings in this thread  ;D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2014, 09:28:13 PM »
For the record I've got no beef with Josh.  ;D

I wish him well and hope to not disturb his jimmies.

A