Author Topic: Being more positive  (Read 2124 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Being more positive
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2014, 02:53:49 PM »
 :D ;D

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2014, 03:06:09 PM »
This thread is full of positive shit.   ;D

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2014, 07:02:45 PM »
I was expecting this to be about tbombz

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2014, 07:10:35 PM »
Gandhi was a pedophile, a wife beater, a racist, a muslim apologiser and traitor to his own people.  This is why he was assassinated by one of his own people.  He was responsible for the suffering of countless people.  He even wrote letters  to Hitler calling him friend and advised the jews to not resist the Nazis and to willingly go to their slaughter.  Gandhi also liked Mussolini and praised him on his service to the poor. What a freak of Nature!

Despite being thought of as a peaceful man, he was vicious and callous. "There will be no tears but only joy if tomorrow I get the news that all three of you were killed" he once told some of his workers. To a hindu he once said "I do not mind if each and every one of the 500 families in your area is done to death".  In his 70's he forced his teenage niece to sleep with him every night.  He openly hated blacks and Dalits (Untouchables) and endorsed the caste system. Gandhi actually stalled Indian independence, the man was nothing more than a psychotic nuisance, he is a perfect example of how religion can pervert a man's judgement, feed his ignorance, stall his intellectual development, encourage his naivety and wreak havoc through misguided attempts at goodwill.

As a a matter of fact, Gandhi was one of the original schmoes, leaving his first wife for a bodybuilder named Hermann Kallenbach.

Why would anyone take what such a person as Gandhi says seriously.

Yep.

Stephan Molyneux does a good piece on it. He does a good video on Mandela and Karl Marx as well. Definitely worth the listen.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2014, 12:31:12 AM »
I was expecting this to be about tbombz
lol

getbig cares as much about wolfox as north korea about usas threats