Author Topic: The #1 most Anabolic Food you can eat!  (Read 7026 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: The #1 most Anabolic Food you can eat!
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2014, 05:42:37 AM »
eggs are the number one bb food by a mile

no contest

^ This.

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2014, 05:58:15 AM »

no contest

I don't know, on the whole if you were limited to one food I would say wild caught oily fish like salmon, mackerel, eel, herring etc. would be the best choice. High in protein, high in all types of fat (esp. omega-3), very high in vitamin D (benefits male reproductive hormones among other things) and also has benefits for cardiovascular health, blood pressure and joint inflammation. Its much in higher in calories per portion compared with chicken, turkey and good cuts of beef. And if you eat it regularly you don't need to supplement with omega-3's.

Eggs would be up there though (especially for versatility) but you have to be careful about where your eggs are coming from. Those eggs with the very pale yolk contain far less nutrients.

Simple Simon

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2014, 06:00:01 AM »
I don't know, on the whole if you were limited to one food I would say wild caught oily fish like salmon, mackerel, eel, herring etc. would be the best choice. High in protein, high in all types of fat (esp. omega-3), very high in vitamin D (benefits male reproductive hormones among other things) and also has benefits for cardiovascular health, blood pressure and joint inflammation. Its much in higher in calories per portion compared with chicken, turkey and good cuts of beef. And if you eat it regularly you don't need to supplement with omega-3's.

Eggs would be up there though (especially for versatility) but you have to be careful about where your eggs are coming from. Those eggs with the very pale yolk contain far less nutrients.

How do I avoid buying these?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2014, 06:00:15 AM »
#1 most Anabolic Food you can eat?  

Any food that packs lots of saturated fats and cholesterol.

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2014, 06:14:39 AM »

no contest

Nope I don"t even think eggs are in the top 10 of anabolic foods. were not talking about protein.It is how anabolic the food is. Grapefruits are super anabolic,broccoli and spinach are super anabolic,eggs are great source of protein but not even in the top -10. Plain Yogurt is more anabolic then eggs.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2014, 06:19:24 AM »
Nope I don"t even think eggs are in the top 10 of anabolic foods. were not talking about protein.It is how anabolic the food is. Grapefruits are super anabolic,broccoli is super anabolic,eggs are agrest source of protein but not even in the top -10. Plain Yogurt is more anabolic then eggs.

right ok you eat broccoli for ten weeks and il eat eggs

lets see who benefits the most
T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2014, 06:26:37 AM »
Herring is very good, specially the swedish ones:

Minute 1:55, loads of protein:

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2014, 06:27:21 AM »

Nlol-you have to have the broccli with a meat dish preferably herring and brown rice. We are not talking about how great of a protein source a food is we are talking about how anabolic a food is. Herring takes the cake #1 most anabolic food. Look it up if you don"t buy into it. I fucking cannot take a bite of herring but if i could handle eating herring I would be wolfing that shit down. herring packs the most natural creatine over anything. a good dose of creatine is 5-10 grams each herring fillet yields 2 grams of natural creatine that comes from food and absorbs not a fucking powder you mix in water. Ribeye steaks are another good choice to get natural creatine but don't pack as much creatine as a Herring fillet and it is easy to eat 2 or 3 herring fillets so right there your getting 6mg of natural absorbed creatine plus good healthy oils.makes skin look good. Research the herring I am not bullshitting you guys.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2014, 06:31:21 AM »
Where do you find this list?  Ps I'm starving now!

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2014, 06:31:40 AM »
Nlol-you have to have the broccli with a meat dish preferably herring and brown rice. We are not talking about how great of a protein source a food is we are talking about how anabolic a food is. Herring takes the cake #1 most anabolic food. Look it up if you don"t buy into it. I fucking cannot take a bite of herring but if i could handle eating herring I would be wolfing that shit down. herring packs the most natural creatine over anything. a good dose of creatine is 5-10 grams each herring fillet yields 2 grams of natural creatine that comes from food and absorbs not a fucking powder you mix in water. Ribeye steaks are another good choice to get natural creatine but don't pack as much creatine as a Herring fillet and it is easy to eat 2 or 3 herring fillets so right there your getting 6mg of natural absorbed creatine plus good healthy oils.makes skin look good. Research the herring I am not bullshitting you guys.
although your lack of punctuation is annoying.

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2014, 06:33:25 AM »

Generally go for organic if you can (but you can caught out doing this too because of false advertising and general skullduggery on behalf of the producers).

Free range alone might not be any better than normal eggs either, as to qualify your eggs as "free range" all you have to do is use battery hens but just expose them to a period of natural light each day. "Free range" hens can also be fed the same chemical and GMO crap as battery hens.

Your best approach if possible would be to buy from a farmers market or directly from a farmer. You'll know a good egg by the yolk - it should be  much more of an orange colour. But even this is not a certainty as you will now get producers feeding their hens colour additives to get that look.

All this might seem a bit over the top but the fact is that a hen produces an egg from the resources and nutrients it gets in its diet. If its diet is hormones, chemicals and cheap GMO crops, then that's what you get in the egg. If however, its diet consists of natural greens and insects as it should, you get an egg yolk full of anti-oxidants and omega-3's.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2014, 06:35:27 AM »

if I drive past a farm with a sign outside

I pop in and get them straight from the chickens ass

the taste diference is phenomenal
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2014, 06:35:39 AM »
Generally go for organic if you can (but you can caught out doing this too because of false advertising and general skullduggery on behalf of the producers).

Free range alone might not be any better than normal eggs either, as to qualify your eggs as "free range" all you have to do is use battery hens but just expose them to a period of natural light each day. "Free range" hens can also be fed the same chemical and GMO crap as battery hens.

Your best approach if possible would be to buy from a farmers market or directly from a farmer. You'll know a good egg by the yolk - it should be  much more of an orange colour. But even this is not a certainty as you will now get producers feeding their hens colour additives to get that look.

All this might seem a bit over the top but the fact is that a hen produces an egg from the resources and nutrients it gets in its diet. If its diet is hormones, chemicals and cheap GMO crops, then that's what you get in the egg. If however, its diet consists of natural greens and insects as it should, you get an egg yolk full of anti-oxidants and omega-3's.
It was actually a joke post but thanks for the detailed explanation, Im still going to have to buy the eggs to check the yolk, shops tend to frown on you breaking them beforehand.

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2014, 06:36:49 AM »
if I drive past a farm with a sign outside

I pop in and get them straight from the chickens ass

the taste diference is phenomenal
A new twist on ATM

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2014, 06:39:38 AM »
Out of coincidence, a co worker just walked by with the most non anabolic foods - a box of hipster trendy donuts.

Brown butter Hazelnut
Bacon Maple
Sea Salt Bourbon Caramel

Ate a quarter of all three.
Y

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2014, 06:43:03 AM »
Most anabolic food contender - ostrich egg

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2014, 06:45:04 AM »
A new twist on ATM

yes quite

a combination of bestiality and retaining a positive nitrogen balance
T

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2014, 06:45:58 AM »
It was actually a joke post but thanks for the detailed explanation, Im still going to have to buy the eggs to check the yolk, shops tend to frown on you breaking them beforehand.

No worries, just want to get the word out there to the working man about the false advertisement done by these scumbag food companies!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2014, 06:56:36 AM »
Most anabolic food contender - ostrich egg

Nice countertops.  Well done.
Y

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2014, 07:10:42 AM »
Nice countertops.  Well done.

;D That's not my photo, I would never degrade myself by using an electric hob for cooking.

the trainer

« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2014, 09:56:36 AM »
damn you go down south! yuck!

What do you mean yuck there is nothing more tasty than eating the pussy of a hot bitch, I am pretty sure  some dude is eating your girls pussy on the side since you are not doing the job.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2014, 09:58:43 AM »

^^THIS^^

Fuck Herring !  :D

the trainer

« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2014, 10:00:31 AM »

no contest

Eggs are anabolic when you eat whole eggs but most bodybuilders only eat the egg whites thinking they will get fat which is so stupid cause science has proven that eating the yolks is good when you are dieting also.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2014, 10:30:43 AM »
Is testoviron protein?  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2014, 10:55:17 AM »
Is testoviron protein?  :D
In my world.......YES! :D