Author Topic: The #1 most Anabolic Food you can eat!  (Read 7027 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The #1 most Anabolic Food you can eat!
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2014, 10:59:43 AM »
i love herring,great stuff
R

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2014, 03:52:22 PM »
^^THIS^^

Fuck Herring !  :D

why fuck herring? if you are taking anabolic steroids herring would be something you want to throw in your diet. I am not talking about foods that are great protein sources these foods are the most anabolic by nature. You of course still want to eat your eggs and your white or brown rice but if your looking for a very potent anabolic food herring takes the cake! prove me wrong! What is the most anabolic food then? Nothing packs as much natural creatine then herring fillets. The creatine Monohydrate,the CEE, those are not going to work like getting creatine from a food source wich is hard to get from foods. Herring packs 2mg of creatine that will absorb and it has great fatty acids and omega oils. Herring fillets are def beneficial for everybody natural and guys on steroids. Since you take steroids your already in a real anabolic state so that herring will work real well for you if you toss it in your diet.

The only other food I can think of that packs some natural creatine in a good amount is a ribeye steak but it does not even pack half the amount of natural creatine opposed to herring fillets and you don;t really want to eat too much red meat. I think red meat is great and alot of nutritionist try to steer their clients away from red meat wich makes no sense to me. You can eat a lean ribeye a few times a week or more. ribeye another good choice to get natural creatine that absorbs but nothing compared to the amount of natural creatine and healthy fats and oils you get from herring fillets. here this is for you wes! LMK if you have gear this quality? or post your strango gear you think is the best-lol

TimBryce

• Getbig II
  • ceo
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2014, 04:00:43 PM »
The most anabolic food is... CHEESE!!! Seriously, as soon as I start eating lots of it, I can see mass adding up on me and gaining lbs every week. Of course it wont be muscle only tho. I guess its because of all the protein and fat combo+ the way it slows down digestion of everything you eat, so your body have time to absorb all the nutrients from your food.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2014, 04:05:09 PM »
fresh fish eggs  ;), salty caviar  :P

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2014, 04:32:59 PM »
Well, there's not much to it. Just let it dangle above your face, open your mouth, let it slide in raw, suck and swallow.

We were talking about eating herring the Dutch way, weren't we.  ???

ROFL... See I have a sick mind......  ;D

I thought................. ....... Nevermind

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2014, 04:58:56 PM »
why fuck herring? if you are taking anabolic steroids herring would be something you want to throw in your diet. I am not talking about foods that are great protein sources these foods are the most anabolic by nature. You of course still want to eat your eggs and your white or brown rice but if your looking for a very potent anabolic food herring takes the cake! prove me wrong! What is the most anabolic food then? Nothing packs as much natural creatine then herring fillets. The creatine Monohydrate,the CEE, those are not going to work like getting creatine from a food source wich is hard to get from foods. Herring packs 2mg of creatine that will absorb and it has great fatty acids and omega oils. Herring fillets are def beneficial for everybody natural and guys on steroids. Since you take steroids your already in a real anabolic state so that herring will work real well for you if you toss it in your diet.

The only other food I can think of that packs some natural creatine in a good amount is a ribeye steak but it does not even pack half the amount of natural creatine opposed to herring fillets and you don;t really want to eat too much red meat. I think red meat is great and alot of nutritionist try to steer their clients away from red meat wich makes no sense to me. You can eat a lean ribeye a few times a week or more. ribeye another good choice to get natural creatine that absorbs but nothing compared to the amount of natural creatine and healthy fats and oils you get from herring fillets. here this is for you wes! LMK if you have gear this quality? or post your strango gear you think is the best-lol
I`m not much for seafood,especially Herring.  :(

To each his own.

whitewidow

« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2014, 05:04:41 PM »
I`m not much for seafood,especially Herring.  :(

To each his own.

I can't stand the shit either.I hate seafood. But I am not joking herring fillets pack the most natural creatine and is the most anabolic food there is. everyone thinks it is eggs but not true. eggs might be the best protein source but as far as protein,natural creatine and healthy fats and oils herring takes the cake!