Author Topic: Irish Gypsies WYHI?  (Read 17941 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Irish Gypsies WYHI?
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2014, 07:29:22 AM »
many of the so-called American gypsies or Travellers as they are sometimes called, engaged in scams. And one of the biggest is home improvement. Especially drive ways.
most of blacks rob poeple and go to prison

are you srious? YOU typecast a whole segment of population?

all romanians steal and beg in the west

all americand are fat and dumb

all blacks love watermelon and chicken

asians eat rice

all women are whores

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2014, 07:30:05 AM »
I have a son, an ex-wife, a new GF, quite a number of hoes in my collection....so i like to think myself as straight as an arrow even when I'm mesmerized by extremely muscled men in thongs flexing their glutes.

Ok you no faggy  
S

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2014, 07:30:13 AM »
irishdave and imako  ::)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2014, 07:31:13 AM »
Ok you no faggy  

Mesmerized also I see.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2014, 07:33:31 AM »
I'm completely ignorant about Irish gypsies. Are they from Ireland or did they immigrate from Europe? I guess they live in their own communities? What profession do they as a culture get into?  Are they Christians?  Why are people from Ireland always doing bare knuckle fights in the streets? Between the drinking and the fighting does anyone have a job?

Fuck off you imbecile

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2014, 07:35:24 AM »
Fuck off you imbecile

I guess humor goes right over your simpleton head.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2014, 07:36:04 AM »
Mesmerized also I see.

Yes, but me no faggy  >:(
S

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2014, 07:36:50 AM »

Oh your humor is so fucking original I never heard those lines before. You're so fucking witty. Any more new material, jack ass? Do we look for pots of gold at the end of the rainbow or do we pick potatoes all day? Retard.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2014, 07:36:56 AM »

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2014, 07:38:00 AM »
many of the so-called American gypsies or Travellers as they are sometimes called, engaged in scams. And one of the biggest is home improvement. Especially drive ways.

We know they're bad man :)

I just wanna know if you would fuck these broads Parker? What say you?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2014, 07:42:40 AM »
most of blacks rob poeple and go to prison

are you srious? YOU typecast a whole segment of population?

all romanians steal and beg in the west

all americand are fat and dumb

all blacks love watermelon and chicken

asians eat rice

all women are whores

I obviously was lied to.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2014, 07:42:46 AM »
they all kind of resemble my sister...so I, sadly, have to say no.   Now if they were gypsies!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2014, 07:44:11 AM »
they all kind of resemble my sister...so I, sadly, have to say no.   Now if they were gypsies!
HA!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2014, 07:44:55 AM »
Oh your humor is so fucking original I never heard those lines before. You're so fucking witty. Any more new material, jack ass? Do we look for pots of gold at the end of the rainbow or do we pick potatoes all day? Retard.

So the stereotype of being overly sensitive is true. Listen if I crossed the line I apologize. I will delete. You're still a simpleton though.

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2014, 07:48:37 AM »
I'm completely ignorant about Irish gypsies. Are they from Ireland or did they immigrate from Europe? I guess they live in their own communities? What profession do they as a culture get into?  Are they Christians?  Why are people from Ireland always doing bare knuckle fights in the streets? Between the drinking and the fighting does anyone have a job?

Irish Travellers are a distinct Irish ethnic minority. If you take away one thing from this please let it be that Irish Travellers ARE NOT the same as the majority of Irish people (Gaels), both from a cultural and genetic standpoint. To answer some of your questions:

- There are originally from Ireland but when they split off and adopted their own settlements remain unknown (they never kept any written records).
- They do live in their own communities, usually in encampments or "sites". These are temporary camps where they stay for a period of time before moving off to somewhere else. These areas are strictly no go zones for non-travellers. (However travellers frequently enter settled communities and feel entitled to do so).
- They generally don't work (most claim state benefits i.e. taxpayers money). They are however involved in a number of money making ventures such as construction, landscaping, metal working, scrappage etc. Of course no tax is ever paid on any profits made from such business. They are also well known scam artists e.g. using poor materials, methods etc when performing construction. Theft, burglary and fraud are also commonly associated with them.
- They are usually Catholics (but have an unusual adherence and relationship with religion)
- People from Ireland are not always bareknuckle fighting in the street; however Travellers traditionally settled disputes through bouts of bareknuckle fighting.
- Irish people do drink a lot but most are decent working folk. Like I said, Irish Travellers are distinct from the majority of the Irish population and generally do not work, pay taxes or abide by common law.

Hope this helps.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2014, 07:49:59 AM »
So the stereotype of being overly sensitive is true. Listen if I crossed the line I apologize. I will delete. You're still a simpleton though.

I'm not upset anymore, I'm over it. I give you my permission to leave the post as is

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2014, 07:53:32 AM »
Irish Travellers are a distinct Irish ethnic minority. If you take away one thing from this please let it be that Irish Travellers ARE NOT the same as the majority of Irish people (Gaels), both from a cultural and genetic standpoint. To answer some of your questions:

- There are originally from Ireland but when they split off and adopted their own settlements remain unknown (they never kept any written records).
- They do live in their own communities, usually in encampments or "sites". These are temporary camps where they stay for a period of time before moving off to somewhere else. These areas are strictly no go zones for non-travellers. (However travellers frequently enter settled communities and feel entitled to do so).
- They generally don't work (most claim state benefits i.e. taxpayers money). They are however involved in a number of money making ventures such as construction, landscaping, metal working, scrappage etc. Of course no tax is ever paid on any profits made from such business. They are also well known scam artists e.g. using poor materials, methods etc when performing construction. Theft, burglary and fraud are also commonly associated with them.
- They are usually Catholics (but have an unusual adherence and relationship with religion)
- People from Ireland are not always bareknuckle fighting in the street; however Travellers traditionally settled disputes through bouts of bareknuckle fighting.
- Irish people do drink a lot but most are decent working folk. Like I said, Irish Travellers are distinct from the majority of the Irish population and generally do not work, pay taxes or abide by common law.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, trying to mix humor with some serious inquiries was a mistake.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2014, 07:54:57 AM »
I would like to hear some crazy Irish Gypsy stories.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2014, 07:56:44 AM »

the dieting is meant to make you physically not psycologically thin skinned
c

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2014, 07:58:46 AM »
yep

they dress like whores

but if you hit on one in a club 100 gypy savages will attack you

pikeys never fight non pikeys one on one

they act like they are tough but they are cowards

But then again... who would hit clamidia?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2014, 07:59:18 AM »

If I walk in somewhere, and see a bunch of them drinking, I leave.

That's the best approach to avoid any thing crazy happening.

Don't think minding your own business will mean nothing will happen, and don't think you're gona fight someone one one like bigmc said, they'll gang up on you and nothing but chairs and glass will fly off....that's the sort of fights I witnessed when gyppoes were involved.
S

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2014, 07:59:30 AM »

Where do I begin? Slash hooks and axes in middle of the street during the day fighting each other amongst other things.

Father used to own a car dealership. They'd throw sausages with poison in them over the barbed wire gates of the compound and poison the alsatians/rottweilers, beat them and smash the windows and steal the car stereos (back in the 90s)

Once a petrol pump attendant forgot to turn off a diesel pump and they took hundreds of euros of fuel before calling my father to tell him "they saw a suspicious fella loading diesel and the place seemed to be closed up"  - nice guys

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2014, 08:01:09 AM »
They're always, always thinking about stealing. I've sold to them before and they'll be casing the place as they talk to you, you can see they're looking at ways to break in all the time. Try not to let them ever inside your property of course, goes without saying

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2014, 08:05:00 AM »
;D

whatch out... he is huge and very handsome by his own admission

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2014, 08:08:42 AM »
;D

whatch out... he is huge and very handsome by his own admission

...and you're neither of these things  ::)

No response to my question as to whether you ever had any dealings with a people you're trying to defend? The old "oh they're just minding their own business they're harmless" is akin to what a female "do gooder" would say...you know the kind that goes working for charities and such ugh