Author Topic: Irish Gypsies WYHI?  (Read 17931 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Irish Gypsies WYHI?
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2014, 08:11:16 AM »
If I walk in somewhere, and see a bunch of them drinking, I leave.

That's the best approach to avoid any thing crazy happening.

Don't think minding your own business will mean nothing will happen, and don't think you're gona fight someone one one like bigmc said, they'll gang up on you and nothing but chairs and glass will fly off....that's the sort of fights I witnessed when gyppoes were involved.

im speaking from experience

years ago one of them started on me for no reason whats so ever

he took a swing at me and I pushed him back

about twenty of them went fucking nuts started throwing shit at us etc

we managed to fight out way out of there

fucking idiots
T

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2014, 08:13:34 AM »
I would like to hear some crazy Irish Gypsy stories.

Worked with them in Oslo, Norway a decade ago, laying tarmac on a driveway. I can't remember how I got the job but do remember meeting up with them in a bar to talk about the work, the foreman introduced his wife (who was his first cousin) to me, I didn't realize that they were knackers although I had my suspicions when he started talk and was confirmed when he asked me to read him a text message that he had received. Went to work that 1 day, got my pay and swore, never again.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2014, 08:17:50 AM »
Worked with them in Oslo, Norway a decade ago, laying tarmac on a driveway. I can't remember how I got the job but do remember meeting up with them in a bar to talk about the work, the foreman introduced his wife (who was his first cousin) to me, I didn't realize that they were knackers although I had my suspicions when he started talk and was confirmed when he asked me to read him a text message that he had received. Went to work that 1 day, got my pay and swore, never again.

this story only tells us you acted on your own fears (prejudices?)
c

Simple Simon

« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2014, 08:18:26 AM »
I got attacked by a gang of gypsies when I was about 12, one kept saying "one off eat, one off eat", over and over again, it was only when he punched me I realised he meant "Want a fight?"

Simple Simon

« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2014, 08:19:52 AM »
I also went out with a gypsy girl, she asked me to come and met her dad and her brother, when I got there it was just one bloke. ???

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2014, 08:20:00 AM »

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2014, 08:25:28 AM »
this story only tells us you acted on your own fears (prejudices?)

No, there was an incident at work that day.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2014, 08:29:55 AM »
...and you're neither of these things  ::)

No response to my question as to whether you ever had any dealings with a people you're trying to defend? The old "oh they're just minding their own business they're harmless" is akin to what a female "do gooder" would say...you know the kind that goes working for charities and such ugh
Look Irish Lolita, I am not defending criminals .. think about it, I live in a country with the biggest concentration of gypsies in the world. I see them daily. There are good and bad people. They are hustlers.

But humor me for a second and allow me to put things in perspective for a moment...

You hate gypsies to death because of your experience with them. They stole from you and they are violent.

Your government legally steals from you daily. You are a slave prisoner in your own country. The government will brutalize it's own population if it rebels against the system. The system is poisoning you with modified food, chemicals and mind controls you with media, school, movies, books, propaganda while lies to you from every angle

Nothing you think you know about the planet you live on it's real... you don't know who or what you are and you have no clue about your history

Some of the people you look up to on TV or in the media, have their own subculture where they breed children to rape sacrifice and eat. They kill for plasure in the name of their beliefs. Your fucking "royalty" ain't human homie .. The St Clairs or Sinclairs are also not human... your celebrities are mind controlled puppets

You my friend have no fucking clue about yourself nor the world you live in .. if you would, the "gypsy menace" would be the LEAST of your worries.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2014, 08:31:10 AM »
No, there was an incident at work that day.

ok then perhaps your story would have been better it you included it
c

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2014, 08:32:25 AM »
Look Irish Lolita, I am not defending criminals .. think about it, I live in a country with the biggest concentration of gypsies in the world. I see them daily. There are good and bad people. They are hustlers.

But humor me for a second and allow me to put things in perspective for a moment...

You hate gypsies to death because of your experience with them. They stole from you and they are violent.

Your government legally steals from you daily. You are a slave prisoner in your own country. The government will brutalize it's own population if it rebels against the system. The system is poisoning you with modified food, chemicals and mind controls you with media, school, movies, books, propaganda while lies to you from every angle

Nothing you think you know about the planet you live on it's real... you don't know who or what you are and you have no clue about your history

Some of the people you look up to on TV or in the media, have their own subculture where they breed children to rape sacrifice and eat. They kill for plasure in the name of their beliefs. Your fucking "royalty" ain't human homie .. The St Clairs or Sinclairs are also not human... your celebrities are mind controlled puppets

You my friend have no fucking clue about yourself nor the world you live in .. if you would, the "gypsy menace" would be the LEAST of your worries.

The gypsy menace is 9th behind the lizard men, the illuminatti, the shadow people, Henry Kissenger and several members of the Bush family , oh and Hilary Clinton.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2014, 08:44:14 AM »

Lmao what a raving lunatic

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2014, 08:45:34 AM »

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2014, 08:48:25 AM »
They are fucking scum pure and simple, those gypsy wedding shows are a pr job by the liberal media to humanize a subhuman group of savages. They burned down a small time dealers home in my mums town and raped his wife , Irish Dave's stories about them robbing and hurting dogs are exactly what they really are.

Don't the Ira and loyalists keep them in line?

Human locusts destroying land as they move, stealing, attacking anything that moves. Disgusting filth.

At least roma gypsies stick to mostly child prostitution and street crime.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2014, 08:55:18 AM »

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2014, 08:55:53 AM »
Luckily, I've never had any bad run in's with Gypsies in London.
A horde of them last year in caravans camped outside a field near my gym which at the time, I used as cardio to jog and sprint through.
Everytime they saw me, the teenage Gypsies would shout "Run, Forrest Run!" :D
Thick Irish accents and a few drove around in some flashy cars.
They were eventually forced out by the cops. Apparently they tried to vandalise my gym when they were told that they couldnt train there for free.

Simple Simon

« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2014, 08:56:36 AM »
see  ;)

Yes Sev, hes one of those "sheeple" who believe everything they are told without questioning it for themselves, just following the herd.

Hang on, doesnt that mean you are just one of the herd of people who believe in lizard men?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2014, 09:02:41 AM »
Yes Sev, hes one of those "sheeple" who believe everything they are told without questioning it for themselves, just following the herd.

Hang on, doesnt that mean you are just one of the herd of people who believe in lizard men?

You are a blind man laughing at someone who can see. You can't see, so you really can't verify his claims. This leads to you mocking him with other blind people : "hahaha, listen to this fool.. he claims there is light and you can see.. he is nuts! hahaha"

Who is the fool my awkward naked buttox gstringed 8th wonder of the Mr Britain 18 years ago?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2014, 09:05:00 AM »
Worldly people...Always seem to be on the move...In a apocalypse scenario, these people will be one of the last ones standing...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2014, 09:06:00 AM »
many of the so-called American gypsies or Travellers as they are sometimes called, engaged in scams. And one of the biggest is home improvement. Especially drive ways.
Had a bunch of them in S. Fla. scamming people with the driveway scam a few years ago!

Simple Simon

« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2014, 09:09:26 AM »
You are a blind man laughing at someone who can see. You can't see, so you really can't verify his claims. This leads to you mocking him with other blind people : "hahaha, listen to this fool.. he claims there is light and you can see.. he is nuts! hahaha"

Who is the fool my awkward naked buttox gstringed 8th wonder of the Mr Britain 18 years ago?

You are still in Platos cave Seb, you just think you are outside.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2014, 09:29:44 AM »
Gypsies are cool all I got to say.

Simple Simon

« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2014, 09:31:14 AM »
Gypsies are cool all I got to say.
Fuck off gypo   ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2014, 09:33:39 AM »
Sev I agree with you about the brainwashing and soul numbing influence of government and 'society' but when you talk about lizard people well it just makes everything else you talk about loose its authority.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2014, 09:35:40 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2014, 09:36:19 AM »
Sev I agree with you about the brainwashing and soul numbing influence of government and 'society' but when you talk about lizard people well it just makes everything else you talk about loose its authority.
Seriously Ro, do you think there is some shadow cabal running the world and controlling all the people.

Come on mate, its just a load of random people just milling about trying to eek out a living.