Author Topic: Irish Gypsies WYHI?  (Read 17960 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Irish Gypsies WYHI?
« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2014, 12:53:31 PM »
funny I can say the same about you...Better degree from a better U, check. More money, HUGE check. More fur, easy check.

you are so shallow its cringeworthy tedim

T

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2014, 12:54:11 PM »
You might have more money and a better degree, I dunno. But you definitely aren't fucking better or more women than me guv'nor

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2014, 12:55:26 PM »
you are so shallow its cringeworthy tedim

as a puddle  ;D (a very shallow puddle)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2014, 12:56:01 PM »
as a puddle  ;D (a very shallow puddle)

its an american thing

nothing of value in life can be bought
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2014, 12:57:50 PM »
Yes, because anybody with a double-digit IQ can go to University and get a degree in Electronic Engineering  ::)

I have more money than you and I'm more educated than you and I fuck more and better looking women than you ever will...I think I'm doing it right and you're maybe doing it wrong?
It depends on what our goals are irish traveler.. your goal in life is to accumulate money, work, lift, inject, fuck, eat, shit, sleep and repeat. My goal in life is to pass on to others what I have learned so far about myself and others around me. So you focus on the outside and I focus within. None is better really, just different lessons.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2014, 12:58:01 PM »
its an american thing

I came across as a dick too with my post towards Sev. At the end of the day we're just talkin shit on an internet forum but there are times where I look at some of the guys who give me shit on here and just shake my head...not talking about Sev here because he actually looks good when he's on a cycle or whatever but pricks like Wolfox won't even post pics and you KNOW they can't back up shit. Maybe they're the smart ones and we're the retards though?

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2014, 12:59:03 PM »
It depends on what our goals are irish traveler.. your goal in life is to accumulate money, work, lift, inject, fuck, eat, shit, sleep and repeat. My goal in life is to renounce everything and find out who I really am. So you focus on the outside and I focus within. None is better really, just different lessons.

Fair enough, Sev, everyone has different goals. Best of luck with the book, etc...

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2014, 12:59:59 PM »
its an american thing

you do know there is a getbig face....and a real face! Don't confuse the two.

BRB

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2014, 01:02:14 PM »
 :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2014, 01:02:34 PM »

BRB

yeah i get that

im yanking your chain blue  :-*
T

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2014, 01:05:37 PM »

BRB

This

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2014, 01:07:21 PM »
I came across as a dick too with my post towards Sev. At the end of the day we're just talkin shit on an internet forum but there are times where I look at some of the guys who give me shit on here and just shake my head...not talking about Sev here because he actually looks good when he's on a cycle or whatever but pricks like Wolfox won't even post pics and you KNOW they can't back up shit. Maybe they're the smart ones and we're the retards though?

i dont agree with the stuff sev believes in

but he is interesting and adds value to the site

better than the anonymous little bitches that dont post pics and throw tantrums at everyone
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2014, 01:14:18 PM »
i dont agree with the stuff sev believes in

but he is interesting and adds value to the site

better than the anonymous little bitches that dont post pics and throw tantrums at everyone

No we're the bitches.

Sitting behind a keyboard thousands of miles away and typing the shittiest thing you can think of takes balls of titanium.

I would be too scared.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2014, 01:19:41 PM »
No we're the bitches.

Sitting behind a keyboard thousands of miles away and typing the shittiest thing you can think of takes balls of titanium.

I would be too scared.

what was said?

the trainer

« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2014, 01:20:58 PM »
I hate the way people like to label an entire race based on the bad deeds of a few, example, you meet somebody from nigeria you think scammer, you meet somebody from somalia you think pirate, you see a muslim in his turban and robe you think bomber, there are good and bad people everywhere.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2014, 01:31:41 PM »
I hate the way people like to label an entire race based on the bad deeds of a few, example, you meet somebody from nigeria you think scammer, you meet somebody from somalia you think pirate, you see a muslim in his turban and robe you think bomber, there are good and bad people everywhere.
agreed

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2014, 01:43:15 PM »

You're totally right however there's an old expression "there's no smoke without fire".

I've never seen a traveller/knacker/gypo ever have a real job and pay tax in their whole lives...not even one. NOT A SINGLE ONE!!! Anything they're involved in will have some shadyness involved guaranteed. Something like 80% are claiming social welfare/housing/benefits? Any of the ones doing tarmac or buying/selling scrap are not paying a cent of tax and most likely claiming their own benefit along with their childrens. Stealing is the norm. You better have your fridge bolted to the floor if they're in your house.They have loads and loads of kids and our taxpayers are forking out the cash for it. They're a strain everywhere they go, they have no respect for anyone's property. They'll park on the side of the road for weeks/months until they're finally moved on by the police but not before they leave heaps of rubbish, dirty clothes, dipars, etc, etc by the side of the road. They'll also try and park up on private property/fields so they can get a payoff to move on...they've parked in people's gardens to extort cash. I could go and on and on and on...they'd steal the fucking eyes out of your head if they could. Just the facts.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 27, 2014, 02:06:10 PM »
just as well you have the shoulders to carry so many chips
one might think you are having an extended apprenticeship on your way to becoming an angry old man

lol I'm well on the way alright  :D

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2014, 02:07:22 PM »
I only hate the "not white" people......therefore I am not racist, I deplore all mud people equally.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2014, 02:13:23 PM »
It depends on what our goals are irish traveler.. your goal in life is to accumulate money, work, lift, inject, fuck, eat, shit, sleep and repeat. My goal in life is to pass on to others what I have learned so far about myself and others around me. So you focus on the outside and I focus within. None is better really, just different lessons.

Good stuff sev. I agree.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #120 on: March 27, 2014, 02:15:43 PM »
I am not going to bother to click the link to read a story to get what you meant with your comment. I indulge you with answers because behind the gstring ripped glutes photo exposing your ass to the world, proud as can be of your MAJOR accomplishment in life as the 8th runner up to the lightweight Mr Brittain 19 years ago, there must be a flicker of the spirit that animates your less than desirable physique.

Why don't you calm down and try and learn something instead of automatically thinking you are always right?
You claim to have insight into how the world really is and Im just oblivious to whats really going on, the analogy of Platos cave is simply that you yourself may think you know whats going on but actually you are still in the cave with everyone else , its just you see different things in the shadows, unfortunately you will never know if they are just shadows or reality.

Thats the dilemma of Platos cave.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2014, 02:24:06 PM »
Sev if i may, i rec you at least read the basics of philo. Everything you'll ever think of has already been thought of and explained in much more intelligible way. Best to expedite the journey and get to the real forks in the road...youll have plenty of time waiting and pondering there.
A

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 27, 2014, 02:25:25 PM »
Why don't you calm down and try and learn something instead of automatically thinking you are always right?
You claim to have insight into how the world really is and Im just oblivious to whats really going on, the analogy of Platos cave is simply that you yourself may think you know whats going on but actually you are still in the cave with everyone else , its just you see different things in the shadows, unfortunately you will never know if they are just shadows or reality.

Thats the dilemma of Platos cave.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #123 on: March 27, 2014, 02:28:54 PM »

that went into my save file.....instantly LMAO

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 27, 2014, 02:29:27 PM »
Sevs biggest problem is his ego. It hinders him. It delays his journey.

A