Author Topic: Irish Gypsies WYHI?  (Read 17943 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: Irish Gypsies WYHI?
« Reply #125 on: March 27, 2014, 02:48:37 PM »
Sevs biggest problem is his ego. It hinders him. It delays his journey.

tell us more, Aristotle

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: March 27, 2014, 02:50:21 PM »
tell us more, Aristotle

I have the highest IQ on this website.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #127 on: March 27, 2014, 02:51:13 PM »
I have the highest IQ on this website.
Hardly something to boast about.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: March 27, 2014, 02:55:55 PM »

I just spit my drink across the room.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #129 on: March 27, 2014, 02:56:35 PM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: March 27, 2014, 02:58:37 PM »
Quote from: oldtimer1 link=topic=527826.msg7416733#msg741671395957355
I just spit my drink across the room.

Spat*  ;D

Sorry, I didn't want wolfox to claim it and substantiate his statement.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 27, 2014, 03:00:29 PM »

decent  ;D
T

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 27, 2014, 03:05:11 PM »

hahaha

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 27, 2014, 03:07:23 PM »

There aren't many 'learned men' around these parts but a few do possess a high level of raw intellect.
A

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 27, 2014, 03:12:31 PM »

^ hahaha  ;D
S

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: March 27, 2014, 03:38:12 PM »
Exactly right. Crime is an integral part of their culture.  I'm sure there is an occasional honest Gypsy, but it isn't the norm. I just read a book written by a Roma gypsy from Britain and he said the same things that are being said here. He said when he was growing up there were numerous times where some old Man or Women was literally crying because they were ripped off by his  father and had no money left. They specialize in doing driveways and roofs, or at least pretending they are going to do the work.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 27, 2014, 03:51:12 PM »
Exactly right. Crime is an integral part of their culture.  I'm sure there is an occasional honest Gypsy, but it isn't the norm. I just read a book written by a Roma gypsy from Britain and he said the same things that are being said here. He said when he was growing up there were numerous times where some old Man or Women was literally crying because they were ripped off by his  father and had no money left. They specialize in doing driveways and roofs, or at least pretending they are going to do the work.

They especially prey on elderly people living alone. They'll come around saying they were sent to do maintenance and to fix the roof and go up and come back down and demand a thousand bucks or something and intimidate the fuck outta the old person until they hand over cash. Awful low.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 27, 2014, 03:54:02 PM »
Fuck, I can't believe I forgot this story I heard a few weeks ago. Guy in gym (in his 50s) was at home watching TV in the evening when a van of pikeys were outside the estate going house to house. They came to him and TOLD him his driveway needed work and he told them he was "fine, thanks" and one threatened him. He said he looked at them and asked them if they had ever "heard of the provisional IRA" and that he had a sawn off shotgun upstairs and would be right back down with it. Said they left without a word. They only understand violence, it's the only language they speak.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #138 on: March 27, 2014, 03:55:52 PM »
There aren't many 'learned men' around these parts but a few do possess a high level of raw intellect.
Thanks,I appreciate it fuckface!  ;)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: March 27, 2014, 04:42:17 PM »
Fuck, I can't believe I forgot this story I heard a few weeks ago. Guy in gym (in his 50s) was at home watching TV in the evening when a van of pikeys were outside the estate going house to house. They came to him and TOLD him his driveway needed work and he told them he was "fine, thanks" and one threatened him. He said he looked at them and asked them if they had ever "heard of the provisional IRA" and that he had a sawn off shotgun upstairs and would be right back down with it. Said they left without a word. They only understand violence, it's the only language they speak.

So many only know the language of violence. They confuse kindness with weakness.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 27, 2014, 04:56:23 PM »

1st mistake: never let them see you coming. Old man should have humbly apologized for the misunderstanding and told them he needed to go upstairs for their donation, got his shotgun, returned and told them to get the fuck off his lawn and out of his neighborhood.  

You learn these things in the concrete jungles of America.
A

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 27, 2014, 05:04:44 PM »
1st mistake: never let them see you coming. Old man should have humbly apologized for the misunderstanding and told them he needed to go upstairs for their donation, got his shotgun, returned and told them to get the fuck off his lawn and out of his neighborhood.  

You learn these things in the concrete jungles of America.

Yes, I'm sure he really wanted to bring it that far that he'd actually have to produce a gun so they'd come back again and burn the house down with their family

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 27, 2014, 05:10:05 PM »
Yes, I'm sure he really wanted to bring it that far that he'd actually have to produce a gun so they'd come back again and burn the house down with their family

If he's not willing to take it that far then he shouldn't be threatening to grab his shotgun.

Making idle threats is about the worst thing you can do.
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #143 on: March 27, 2014, 05:31:59 PM »
many of the so-called American gypsies or Travellers as they are sometimes called, engaged in scams. And one of the biggest is home improvement. Especially drive ways.

Lol, I was just thinking that. The gypsie pavers coming up every year from Georgia. Lay about an inch of asphalt right on the grass, tamp it and haul ass.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 27, 2014, 06:29:36 PM »
If he's not willing to take it that far then he shouldn't be threatening to grab his shotgun.

Making idle threats is about the worst thing you can do.

not the wisest no but worked for him on this occasion they didnt call his bluff

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: March 27, 2014, 11:28:21 PM »
I'm glad we don't have these probs in Texas. All the travelers here are illegal Mexicans

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 27, 2014, 11:54:39 PM »
You really are a clueless dolt, aren't you? Have you ever had any dealings with Irish gypsies? A totally different and more dangerous breed than your Roma gyspies. They're animals. Can't be trusted. You haven't a clue, there's a reason they're hated everywhere  ::)

Hmm, Roma gyp's a hated all over Europe & those "Irish" 1 only in Eire ?.
White gyp's should be more trusted than blackish mob.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #147 on: March 28, 2014, 07:47:42 AM »
A few years ago an Irish traveller walked into my gym in his work clothes and the first thing he says to me is, "do you have steroids to sell?" The gym owner walks by and asks me, who is this? I tell him the guy wants to buy steroids. :D GET THE FUCK OUT! the owner screams LOL.

They are doing the driveway gigs here in Sweden too, sometimes starting to pave a driveway without the house owner agreeing to the deal. Then start threatening when they are asked what the fuck they think they are doing. :D

Lately Roma gypsy beggars are flooding public places. Like literally 200 meters from where I'm sitting right now there is 1 or 2 beggars sitting and begging, fucking up the scene. No one likes being harrassed constantly by beggars when entering a supermarket or whatever. Swedish government is buying them tickets back to Romania and a week later they are back! Why is Romania not taking responsibility for them? Why should we Swedes bear the "responsibility"? Now Sweden will pay their healthcare here but Romania refuses to handle the costs.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #148 on: March 28, 2014, 09:01:52 AM »

:D Hey! Wait just a cotton pickin' minute. :D >:(
a

hench

• Getbig V