Author Topic: Irish Gypsies WYHI?  (Read 17952 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Irish Gypsies WYHI?
« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2014, 09:19:52 AM »
A few years ago an Irish traveller walked into my gym in his work clothes and the first thing he says to me is, "do you have steroids to sell?" The gym owner walks by and asks me, who is this? I tell him the guy wants to buy steroids. :D GET THE FUCK OUT! the owner screams LOL.

They are doing the driveway gigs here in Sweden too, sometimes starting to pave a driveway without the house owner agreeing to the deal. Then start threatening when they are asked what the fuck they think they are doing. :D

Lately Roma gypsy beggars are flooding public places. Like literally 200 meters from where I'm sitting right now there is 1 or 2 beggars sitting and begging, fucking up the scene. No one likes being harrassed constantly by beggars when entering a supermarket or whatever. Swedish government is buying them tickets back to Romania and a week later they are back! Why is Romania not taking responsibility for them? Why should we Swedes bear the "responsibility"? Now Sweden will pay their healthcare here but Romania refuses to handle the costs.

Same here in Austria - like a swarm of locust.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: March 28, 2014, 10:09:16 AM »
A few years ago an Irish traveller walked into my gym in his work clothes and the first thing he says to me is, "do you have steroids to sell?" The gym owner walks by and asks me, who is this? I tell him the guy wants to buy steroids. :D GET THE FUCK OUT! the owner screams LOL.

They are doing the driveway gigs here in Sweden too, sometimes starting to pave a driveway without the house owner agreeing to the deal. Then start threatening when they are asked what the fuck they think they are doing. :D

Lately Roma gypsy beggars are flooding public places. Like literally 200 meters from where I'm sitting right now there is 1 or 2 beggars sitting and begging, fucking up the scene. No one likes being harrassed constantly by beggars when entering a supermarket or whatever. Swedish government is buying them tickets back to Romania and a week later they are back! Why is Romania not taking responsibility for them? Why should we Swedes bear the "responsibility"? Now Sweden will pay their healthcare here but Romania refuses to handle the costs.

Sweden takes it up the ass for every scumbag in the world,if you give muzzle terrorists and child soldiers free money why cant pikeys and gippos have some too?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #152 on: March 28, 2014, 10:26:05 AM »
Fuck, I can't believe I forgot this story I heard a few weeks ago. Guy in gym (in his 50s) was at home watching TV in the evening when a van of pikeys were outside the estate going house to house. They came to him and TOLD him his driveway needed work and he told them he was "fine, thanks" and one threatened him. He said he looked at them and asked them if they had ever "heard of the provisional IRA" and that he had a sawn off shotgun upstairs and would be right back down with it. Said they left without a word. They only understand violence, it's the only language they speak.

Wouldn't he have said he had a "shooter" upstairs, not a shotgun?

"Hand me the shooter".   ;D

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #153 on: March 28, 2014, 10:43:45 AM »
Why have seagulls got wings? To beat the gypsies to the tip.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: March 28, 2014, 10:47:14 AM »
Fuck, I can't believe I forgot this story I heard a few weeks ago. Guy in gym (in his 50s) was at home watching TV in the evening when a van of pikeys were outside the estate going house to house. They came to him and TOLD him his driveway needed work and he told them he was "fine, thanks" and one threatened him. He said he looked at them and asked them if they had ever "heard of the provisional IRA" and that he had a sawn off shotgun upstairs and would be right back down with it. Said they left without a word. They only understand violence, it's the only language they speak.

Anyone who knows anything about the IRA, shouldn't take any chances incase its true, remember this one, when they clean up the streets from criminals themselves, this was a drug dealer

S

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: March 28, 2014, 05:53:20 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #156 on: March 28, 2014, 06:03:05 PM »

NightTrain

« Reply #157 on: March 28, 2014, 06:06:48 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: March 28, 2014, 08:25:35 PM »

Copy Italian way, collect them all & gypsy only train with no stops to Romania  ;D
Fuck 'human rights' , if Nazis didn't gas them  :D imagine numbers today  :-\

And people call Her Hitler , Mr.Bad guy  >:(

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #159 on: March 28, 2014, 08:30:40 PM »

Why is Sweden trying to send the Romanis back, but not the dirty Muslims?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: March 28, 2014, 08:47:27 PM »
real men= no rubbers