Author Topic: Possibly round 3 of the further destruction of America..  (Read 839 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Possibly round 3 of the further destruction of America..
« on: March 27, 2014, 08:07:03 AM »
Elect the other accessory to murder...

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/hillary-clinton-2016-election-virginia-poll-105094.html?hp=r2

Hillary Clinton has the edge over potential 2016 Republican challengers in swing state Virginia, according to a new poll on Thursday.

Clinton would beat New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie 45 percent to 41 percent, Florida Gov. Jeb Bush 47 percent to 39 percent, ex-Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee 49 percent to 41 percent and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul 48 percent to 42 percent, according to the Quinnipiac poll.
Continue Reading
Text Size

-
    +
    reset

But the pollsters at Quinnipiac note that the race remains open.

(PHOTOS: Who’s talking about Hillary Clinton 2016?)

“Secretary Hillary Clinton’s lead over New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie, top-seeded among Republicans, is only four points, smaller than in other recent Quinnipiac University surveys. Whether that means the ‘bridgegate’ impact on Gov. Christie is fading in the rear-view mirror, only time will tell,” said Peter Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

Virginia voters have an overall favorable view of the former first lady, 52 percent to 44 percent, the highest favorability of any of the possible entrants into the race and higher than that of President Barack Obama.

In more good news for Democrats in the purple state, the poll also showed Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) with a strong lead over his Republican challenger, Ed Gillespie, ahead 46 percent to 31 percent.

(Launching April 9 – Campaign Pro: Your guide to the permanent campaign)

Quinnipiac surveyed 1,288 Virginia voters from March 19 to 24 for the poll, which has an error margin of plus or minus 2.7 percentage points.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/hillary-clinton-2016-election-virginia-poll-105094.html#ixzz2xAy9At9a

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Possibly round 3 of the further destruction of America..
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 08:22:12 AM »
IF the GOP doesn't get it act together and serve up a electable candidate but instead act like a bunch of prehistoric ignorant hateful ass holes, then yes, Hillary in 2016.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 08:23:40 AM »
IF the GOP doesn't get it act together and serve up a electable candidate but instead act like a bunch of prehistoric ignorant hateful ass holes, then yes, Hillary in 2016.

You mean they should change their party's priciples?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 08:24:29 AM »
Hitlery has the blood of many on her hands and people will vote for her why?

If the GOP is bad - stay the F home or vote 3rd party - don't vote for the treasonous failure and pos.  

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 08:26:01 AM »
For the life of me i cannot understand what is behind the apparent love for hillary.
In all these polls, she is absolutely slaying anyone, in either party.

Who are all these hillary adorers???? The only ones i ever see with Hillary stickers on their cars are middle aged short haired women with stern looks on their faces.

I wouldnt be surprised if there was an enormous amount of media spin involved with padding the hillary stats right now.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 08:26:19 AM »
The GOP has never found a way to beat a Clinton in an election.  Won't be any different in 2016 if she decides to run.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2014, 08:27:20 AM »

Their principals? They're acting like liberals which is why they suck. Liberalism doesn't work.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2014, 08:32:41 AM »
Hitlery has the blood of many on her hands and people will vote for her why?

If the GOP is bad - stay the F home or vote 3rd party - don't vote for the treasonous failure and pos.  

That's how Hillary will win in 2016

Exactly by doing what you say.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2014, 08:37:26 AM »
For the life of me i cannot understand what is behind the apparent love for hillary.

Who are all these hillary adorers???? The only ones i ever see with Hillary stickers on their cars are middle aged short haired women with stern looks on their faces.

I wouldnt be surprised if there was an enormous amount of media spin involved with padding the hillary stats right now.

1. Probably (Clintons) the most powerful name in Washington politics. Which means they can and will buy anyone. People are afraid of them.

2. Despite her scandals, being accessory to murder and a total failure as Secretary of State, above all, she's a women.

3. She's married to Bill Clinton.

Other than that, she's nothing.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2014, 08:54:31 AM »
That's how Hillary will win in 2016

Exactly by doing what you say.

Don't worry, following his advice will result in a LANDSLIDE for the GOP again.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2014, 09:33:11 AM »
Something is just not right with all these 'poll results'.

I fail to see the almost messianic level of support these polls indicate. Even in close swing states she supposedly annihilates the competition? It just doesnt add up. Hell 2008 was supposed to be a coronation for her...we all know how that ended up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2014, 09:43:15 AM »

only HALF the party has extremely far-right conservative principles.
The other HALF of the party are amnesty-supporting RINOs.

THAT is the problem... and it is why repubs win big in congressional races, do okay in senate but keep getting beaten by a hapless kenyan that facefcked us with obamacare.   Cause base voters stay home when a RINO is representing them.  Repub voters would rather wait thru 4 more years of obama, then choose a real conservative, than get 8 years of romney + whatever dem takes over after that. not ALL of them simply bother to "vote against" obama. 

They're split down the middle, and a big chunk of them just don't bother to vote cause they hate RINOs like romney and mccain.  Now, so-called conservatives like Rand are actually trying to move to the middle - to become RINOs - to win that nomination.  Rand supporting amnesty was shocking.  I dont understand it.  Cruz was smart to point out the big difference there.  Rand is a RINO now.  Cruz is a 100% true conservative.  nobody here can argue it.  You can say "oh, 240 is turning on rand", but you should ask yourself how a many supporting amnesty can be anything but a RINO.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2014, 10:48:13 AM »

they won't.  they're not going to fold on gays and abortion and will lose again.  and no one will care who the fuck the democrats pick as long as they sling some cheap rhetoric about gay marriage being beautiful and abortion being a inalienable right of women everywhere.   

yawn.

I watched almost every single debate last election.  and it was by far the stupidest decision I ever made.  I used to pay attention but last election i made a conscious decision to watch everything.  for both sides its such a generic advertising campaign it downright insulting to the viewer.  everyone is simply mesmerized by this shit.  then they show the inauguration and people are sitting there fucking crying.  JAY Z is rapping and a bunch of white guys in suits are trying to act all black.  it was horrifying.  still gives me nightmares. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2014, 11:02:44 AM »
they won't.  they're not going to fold on gays and abortion and will lose again.  and no one will care who the fuck the democrats pick as long as they sling some cheap rhetoric about gay marriage being beautiful and abortion being a inalienable right of women everywhere.   

yawn.

I watched almost every single debate last election.  and it was by far the stupidest decision I ever made.  I used to pay attention but last election i made a conscious decision to watch everything.  for both sides its such a generic advertising campaign it downright insulting to the viewer.  everyone is simply mesmerized by this shit.  then they show the inauguration and people are sitting there fucking crying.  JAY Z is rapping and a bunch of white guys in suits are trying to act all black.  it was horrifying.  still gives me nightmares. 

Truth spoken.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2014, 11:20:46 AM »
There's nothing to fold on about abortion. The country has been getting more prolife as it is. The war on women is a Dem invention...not sure what they're point is. The issue with Repubs is nobody will say articulately that the Dems are full of shit on this. This isn't an issue I vote on in any case. The gay marriage thing...their caving. The courts are directing gay marriage ban overturns left and right. They'll get their gay marriage and then the fags will overstep...and there'll be a backlash.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2014, 11:27:58 AM »
Most still believe abortion should be legal

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2014, 11:36:39 AM »
Washington (CNN) – About one in four Americans say that abortion should be legal in all circumstances, one in five say abortion should always be illegal, and slightly over half the public thinks abortion should be legal in some, but not all, circumstances, according to a national poll released Thursday.

A CNN/ORC International survey also indicates that a majority opposes taxpayer money being used to pay for abortions for women who can't afford the procedure, with Americans split on whether women who receive government subsidies for health insurance should be able to get a plan that covers abortions.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2014, 11:38:24 AM »
Quote from: bears link=topic=527835.msg7416202#msg7416202
  everyone is simply mesmerized by this shit.  then they show the inauguration and people are sitting there fucking crying.  JAY Z is rapping and a bunch of white guys in suits are trying to act all black.  it was horrifying.  still gives me nightmares. 

Lmao so true.

George washington would have been spinning in his grave seeing that ridiculous spectacle.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 11:51:47 AM »
Female voters....

They also feel for her for being wronged by Bill...emotions dictating a country's wellbeing.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2014, 01:02:38 PM »
There's nothing to fold on about abortion. The country has been getting more prolife as it is. The war on women is a Dem invention...not sure what they're point is. The issue with Repubs is nobody will say articulately that the Dems are full of shit on this. This isn't an issue I vote on in any case. The gay marriage thing...their caving. The courts are directing gay marriage ban overturns left and right. They'll get their gay marriage and then the fags will overstep...and there'll be a backlash.

exactly.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2014, 01:08:47 PM »
I want to know where the war on women is....I don't care about abortions one way or the other. Its not something I stress on. I imagine there are people who don't worry about Russia or AQ either...they don't vote based on foreign policy issues. I suspect, could be wrong, but people vote on economics as the first thing they worry about...with everything else falling way down the list. The economics thing could be taxes, how taxes are used, jobs...whatever...but its money first. Since Dems have no answers on the national level....they've invented a war on women. Sandra Fluke and her inability to hit a Walgreens before she rolls out to the bars.
L

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2014, 01:08:55 PM »
Most still believe abortion should be legal

Most still believe abortion should be legal.......in cases where there is a severe birth defect, cases of rape/incest, and where there is danger to the health of the mother.  and all of those account for less than 5% of all abortions in this country.

so the law is written in favor of the extreme view of the 1 in 5 people who believe it should be legal in all cases.  and in stark contrast to the wishes of the other extreme view of the 1 in 5 people who believe that it should never be allowed.

most of us believe that it should be legal, but not in all cases.  and we're made fun of and called misogynistic assholes when we voice that opinion.  the mainstream media lies about the mainstream view of this issue.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2014, 01:14:59 PM »
I want to know where the war on women is....I don't care about abortions one way or the other. Its not something I stress on. I imagine there are people who don't worry about Russia or AQ either...they don't vote based on foreign policy issues. I suspect, could be wrong, but people vote on economics as the first thing they worry about...with everything else falling way down the list. The economics thing could be taxes, how taxes are used, jobs...whatever...but its money first. Since Dems have no answers on the national level....they've invented a war on women. Sandra Fluke and her inability to hit a Walgreens before she rolls out to the bars.

somewhere along the line half of the country decided that abortion was somehow "good" for women. 

somewhere along the line half the country gave up trying to instill values in our young men and women and decided that it may be easier to just shut up about it and try to clean up their messes as best we can. 

i'm no saint.  but I always grew up with the notion that if I create a life I am responsible for it. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2014, 01:23:56 PM »

I agree.