Author Topic: Gone To The Dogs  (Read 5362 times)

ismoseppo

Gone To The Dogs
« on: March 27, 2014, 12:47:59 PM »
heres the proof --- the giant check showing uncle juniors donation

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Gone To The Dogs
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 12:48:55 PM »
#awesome
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 12:51:32 PM »
The whole thing is still so surreal.

But props to Joon for putting his money to good use.

ismoseppo

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 12:57:02 PM »
although 'no one' despises me, he is also a lover of animals and contacted me regarding this. So no one, i talked to the lady and informed  her that you will be donating. Interesting conversation tellng her the donation will be coming from no one. Shes like what? I said thats his screenname--she says 'what kind of website is this? I said its best to accept the money and not browse the site lol. Anyways, she let me take a pic of a potential dog for no one to adopt. On the good side there arent many dogs there, adoptions have been plentiful lately.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 01:00:12 PM »
coooool  :)

ismoseppo

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 01:02:11 PM »
this is for no one and anyone else who is interested

https://www.reginahumanesociety.ca/sslpage.aspx?pid=298

that is the donate form---if anyone is interested they can donate anonymously and then put in the comments section "I am 'member name' from the website getbig"  The lady will then contact me and i will come up and have a pic taken with the big cheque or some other manner with your name on it and thanks for the donation 'member name'

she is also going to do a collage of animals with getbig member names and who donated which will then be put on the regina humane society facebook page. If anyone needs to verify this her name is Laura Laird and her email is volunteer@reginahumane.ca

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2014, 01:02:23 PM »
I said its best to accept the money and not browse the site

hahahahaha

ismoseppo

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2014, 01:05:08 PM »
sidenote
for the collage i am not just putting names of donators up--i am putting up the names of all the getbiggers that i can put together--even Cleanest Natural  :D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2014, 01:09:09 PM »
although 'no one' despises me, he is also a lover of animals and contacted me regarding this. So no one, i talked to the lady and informed  her that you will be donating. Interesting conversation tellng her the donation will be coming from no one. Shes like what? I said thats his screenname--she says 'what kind of website is this? I said its best to accept the money and not browse the site lol. Anyways, she let me take a pic of a potential dog for no one to adopt. On the good side there arent many dogs there, adoptions have been plentiful lately.

aww awesome.

thats a genuine awesome smile there josh.

i look fwd to being the little guy/girls sponsor for the month of april.

props to you for doing this. very cool.
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2014, 01:11:17 PM »
aww awesome.

thats a genuine awesome smile there josh.

i look fwd to being the little guy/girls sponsor for the month of april.

props to you for doing this. very cool.

thanks man
now get back to ripping me apart or everyone will think you have gone soft

ismoseppo

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2014, 01:12:18 PM »
heres the email i sent Laura

hi its josh
i just wanted to send you an email that you have for me
i am also including a link to the website i talk about---it is a link to the thread with the pic of the uncle junior check and the dog i held. Note that this website can get pretty ummm rambunctious at times with our bickering, but none of it is serious lol.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=527860.0

There may be and probably will be  a guy who emails you telling you that i am a loser and all that stuff, he despises me and well, you know how the internet it, anonymous people love to create drama. The rest of the board is really awesome and is totally behind this and i am expecting to help the animals out lots in the future courtesy of the getbig members.

anyways, have a great day

Josh

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2014, 01:16:41 PM »
sidenote
for the collage i am not just putting names of donators up--i am putting up the names of all the getbiggers that i can put together--even Cleanest Natural  :D

only one will not be included--Chopper Rider--as he has already said he is going to contact the humane society here and tell them what i have done in the past on getbig and paint me out to be a  loser they shouldnt deal with

he has pm'd me that he is going to do this---if mods see pms they can verify

No, mods can not see PMs.  I hope he doesn't do that.  It would accomplish absolutely nothing.
:

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2014, 01:19:19 PM »
sidenote
for the collage i am not just putting names of donators up--i am putting up the names of all the getbiggers that i can put together--even Cleanest Natural  :D

only one will not be included--Chopper Rider--as he has already said he is going to contact the humane society here and tell them what i have done in the past on getbig and paint me out to be a  loser they shouldnt deal with

he has pm'd me that he is going to do this---if mods see pms they can verify
Screenshot this and send it to me.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2014, 01:19:34 PM »
No, mods can not see PMs.  I hope he doesn't do that.  It would accomplish absolutely nothing.

I never said any such thing.

That is 100% untrue.

ismoseppo

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2014, 01:21:29 PM »
Screenshot this and send it to me.

sending you pm immediately

ismoseppo

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2014, 01:24:54 PM »
No, mods can not see PMs.  I hope he doesn't do that.  It would accomplish absolutely nothing.

like i posted Laura has been informed that an email destroying my credibility will most likely show  up---i also sent her a second email stating the screenname of the person in case she gets curious and starts browsing getbig (god forbid lol)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2014, 01:28:08 PM »
Wish you the best Josh

You have really done some good things lately

ismoseppo

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2014, 01:29:17 PM »
Wish you the best Josh

You have really done some good things lately

thanks man
i kinda went off base last night cause of chopper rider but woke up with the mindset that the animals are more important than some anonymous person ripping me apart here and at the humane society so im back on the proper path.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 01:31:52 PM »
like i posted Laura has been informed that an email destroying my credibility will most likely show  up---i also sent her a second email stating the screenname of the person in case she gets curious and starts browsing getbig (god forbid lol)

she will see how much he hates me through his posts and know that it was him

Wrong Josh, I have a rescue dog and love dogs.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2014, 01:32:20 PM »
thanks man
i kinda went off base last night cause of chopper rider but woke up with the mindset that the animals are more important than some anonymous person ripping me apart here and at the humane society so im back on the proper path.

Wouldn't worry too much about what people write/say about you on a forum.

No matter what you do / who you are, you can't be liked by everyone.

There will always be haters.

Just keep doing what you're doing.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2014, 01:36:45 PM »
Josh is an animal lover. Cannot hate on a guy like that. You just cannot.

I'm motivated by this thread. I'll talk to the gf when she gets home and she how she feels about sponsoring a dog and a cat. Or a load of dogs and cats. I'll stop wasting money on protein powders and pills and put it to better use. We already have two rescue kittens and getting a dog right now isn't realistic.

I'll update if we go ahead with this.

ismoseppo

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2014, 01:38:16 PM »
Josh is an animal lover. Cannot hate on a guy like that. You just cannot.

I'm motivated by this thread. I'll talk to the gf when she gets home and she how she feels about sponsoring a dog and a cat. Or a load of dogs and cats. I'll stop wasting money on protein powders and pills and put it to better use. We already have two rescue kittens and getting a dog right now isn't realistic.

I'll update if we go ahead with this.

cool are you sponsoring here or in your own area shelter? If its your own send me a donation link and i will send to them also----or i can send directly to you---i trust you would put the money in the right place

dustin

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2014, 01:41:30 PM »
This is fucking awesome!

If I weren't taking time off work I would love to send a big donation. Do they have a Paypal donation or any way people can wire money bank-to-bank? I can try sending a few bucks.

ismoseppo

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2014, 01:43:58 PM »
This is fucking awesome!

If I weren't taking time off work I would love to send a big donation. Do they have a Paypal donation or any way people can wire money bank-to-bank? I can try sending a few bucks.

in this thread--4th post or so--is the donation link--if you are tight for cash i will chip in 20 for you next donation--give your name credit and you can hit me back when you are in better shape

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2014, 01:46:01 PM »
heres the proof --- the giant check showing uncle juniors donation

Getbig never ceases to amaze me and crack me up!!!

ROFL X10000000