Author Topic: Testosterone augmentation a cure for homosexual disease?  (Read 3808 times)

NightTrain

Testosterone augmentation a cure for homosexual disease?
« on: March 27, 2014, 07:59:31 PM »
Many women  gassing heavy on androgens that I've talked admitted they start craving the pussy pretty quickly. Most never had any prior desire to toss any salad or cross scissors. Tren seems to be a winner for that.

Applying that logic to homo men, wouldn't 2g of test a week make them go for the puss puss instead of sucking dicks? Could it be a cure?

Discuss.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Testosterone augmentation a cure for homosexual disease?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 08:05:16 PM »
I assume for the homosexual man getting that first piece of male ass is likened to when a coyote gets its first taste of blood from a farm animal and you just can't keep them out of the coop.

They never are the same afterwards.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 08:09:58 PM »
Men like rough/dirty/masculine things like pickup trucks, guns, whiskey, etc...

Women like clean/smell good/famine stuff like the color pink, soft bed sheets, girly drinks...

It seems like men would want to fuck men and women would want to fuck women...

(No homo)

NightTrain

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 08:10:03 PM »
I assume for the homosexual man getting that first piece of male ass is likened to when a coyote gets its first taste of blood from a farm animal and you just can't keep them out of the coop.

They never are the same afterwards.

Good point... but still eveything new dick must take something out of you...

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 08:14:40 PM »
Many women  gassing heavy on androgens that I've talked admitted they start craving the pussy pretty quickly. Most never had any prior desire to toss any salad or cross scissors. Tren seems to be a winner for that.

Applying that logic to homo men, wouldn't 2g of test a week make them go for the puss puss instead of sucking dicks? Could it be a cure?

Discuss.

there was a study talked about in a 1970;s muscle/builder power. a doctor had a theory that testosterone injections would 'cure' gay men.  the doctor said that all that happened was he ended up with a bunch of horny fags. 

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 08:23:00 PM »
its sounds like the cure on paper, gay men equal high estrogen, low testosterone.  so a testosterone therapy should work.  But, I think its like using HGH for getting taller, it only works in the adolescent stage, when a person turns 20ish, their mind has already been infused with its main perception of sex orientation, hence why you do see some jacked homos because they started injected testosterone, much later in life, when their beliefs were already infused (I would say around 17-25). IMO
I

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2014, 08:23:35 PM »

Women like clean/smell good/famine stuff like the color pink, soft bed sheets, girly drinks...

(No homo)
Right? I've wondered this my whole life. Why do we want things that we'd be ashamed to have associated with our person in any other circumstance?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2014, 08:24:10 PM »
Right? I've wondered this my whole life. Why do we want things that we'd be ashamed to have associated with our person in any other circumstance?

Thanks, I felt kind of like an idiot posting that!  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2014, 08:24:45 PM »
Many women  gassing heavy on androgens that I've talked admitted they start craving the pussy pretty quickly. Most never had any prior desire to toss any salad or cross scissors. Tren seems to be a winner for that.

Discuss.

I think if their preference is already for manhole, it will just make them seek more and more manholes.
O

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2014, 08:25:14 PM »
Many women  gassing heavy on androgens that I've talked admitted they start craving the pussy pretty quickly. Most never had any prior desire to toss any salad or cross scissors. Tren seems to be a winner for that.

Discuss.

Sounds as though the "women" you spoke to told you what you wanted to hear.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2014, 08:25:36 PM »
its sounds like the cure on paper, gay men equal high estrogen, low testosterone.  so a testosterone therapy should work.  But, I think its like using HGH for getting taller, it only works in the adolescent stage, when a person turns 20ish, their mind has already been infused with its main perception of sex orientation, hence why you do see some jacked homos because they started injected testosterone, much later in life, when their beliefs were already infused (I would say around 17-25). IMO

so any fathers out there, get your son's blood levels checked to see their levels of test and estrogen, because once its too late, there is nothing you can do.  Having your son's turn homo, is in my mind, a father's worst nightmare
I

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2014, 08:26:35 PM »
Who cares if a couple of homos wanna fuck each other...I can think of about 1000 more important things to worry about--like how to improve a lagging muscle group, for starters

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2014, 08:28:08 PM »
a father's worst nightmare

I can think of something worse...

NightTrain

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2014, 08:28:37 PM »
there was a study talked about in a 1970;s muscle/builder power. a doctor had a theory that testosterone injections would 'cure' gay men.  the doctor said that all that happened was he ended up with a bunch of horny fags

LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2014, 08:31:22 PM »
Who cares if a couple of homos wanna fuck each other...I can think of about 1000 more important things to worry about--like how to improve a lagging muscle group, for starters

you apparently never been to new Orleans, where homos are heavly populated.  You have probably seen them in your state where they are not welcomed, so they are very quiet, humble and timid around other people.  Go to new Orleans, and you will see them in their natural state of mind, with no fear of being persecuted, they are vile, nasty people, trashy, and violent, DRAG QUEENS, drag queen are homos in their natural state of mind.
I

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2014, 08:32:09 PM »

a father's worst nightmare, about his SON, I meant.  having daughters is a different story
I

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2014, 08:34:31 PM »
I'm a Christian man, so I do try to help them, for they need a lot of directions and guidance, but they can mostly be cured when they are still in the adolescent stage.
I

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2014, 08:35:01 PM »

My cousin married a half black puerto rican/black guy. The Entire family disowns her lol
l

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 08:52:22 PM »
Sounds as though the "women" you spoke to told you what you wanted to hear.

typically it's the turn-down he hears from the muscley black women that he pays to wrestle him when he offers to pay them for sex.

that being said fatbody try it and let us know what happens.
b

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2014, 08:59:18 PM »
you apparently never been to new Orleans, where homos are heavly populated.  You have probably seen them in your state where they are not welcomed, so they are very quiet, humble and timid around other people.  Go to new Orleans, and you will see them in their natural state of mind, with no fear of being persecuted, they are vile, nasty people, trashy, and violent, DRAG QUEENS, drag queen are homos in their natural state of mind.

Drag queens are fun. In my small sample size of gay males, the fags I hag range from virgin to man whore and sparkly twink status to burly "straight-acting" man.

And did you know that more straight males cross dress than gay males? Not sure of percentages, though.

NightTrain

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2014, 09:01:16 PM »
typically it's the turn-down he hears from the muscley black women that he pays to wrestle him when he offers to pay them for sex.

that being said fatbody try it and let us know what happens.

lol... one beautiful black lady in my life who loves me is enough... happy and proud of my family.

Making shit up on someone on the internets = jealousy of peace.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2014, 09:03:22 PM »
My cousin married a half black puerto rican/black guy. The Entire family disowns her lol

A half black/half puerto rican guy is one thing, but a half black puerto rican/black guy? That ain't cool.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2014, 09:48:30 PM »

(No homo)

Who doesn't like soft bed sheets? Do you sleep on concrete? No, you sleep with a comfortable quilt.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2014, 09:55:17 PM »

Discuss.

News flash, homosexuality is not a disease. Testosterone makes some people's libido higher. If you like guys, you'll keep on liking them. These women are telling you stories you obviously want to hear.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2014, 09:55:42 PM »

(No homo)

If you haven't used a Jack Daniels bottle as a pillow while sleeping in the bed of your pickup truck after a long day of shooting out in the woods and drinking then you just cannot consider yourself a real man.