Author Topic: Dan 'Playboy King' Bilzerian, professional gambler and legit Getbigger  (Read 43572 times)

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
The guy leads the life of 90% of Getbiggers.

HE’S been hailed as social media’s ‘Playboy King’ and declared “the most interesting person on Instagram”.

Meet 33-year-old professional gambler and self confessed “actor, astronaut, asshole” Dan Bilzerian.

He’s got 800,000 Instagram followers, who are regularly updated with shots from Bilzerian’s lavish lifestyle of guns, girls and well, not much else.

Costanza

• Getbig IV

Costanza

• Getbig IV

Costanza

• Getbig IV

ismoseppo

his instagram is awesome and he leads a crazy life

but at 33 hes had 3 heart attacks
also he earned zero of his dollars--his dad is literally exactly like bernie madoff and is also in prison like him---enough was hidden for dan to live off forever

i personally say good for him, hes living life to the fullest and is probably gonna die young but compleetely happy

ismoseppo

post pics of his cat

he loves that cat more than anything else in his life---hilarious cat

edit--said cat

Costanza

• Getbig IV

also he earned zero of his dollars--his dad is literally exactly like bernie madoff and is also in prison like him---enough was hidden for dan to live off forever

i personally say good for him, hes living life to the fullest and is probably gonna die young but compleetely happy

Seriously 3 already? Dude needs to lay off the coke. Yeah he'll die doing what he loves no doubt about it.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
At least Kim dot com was self made.  

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Not towering over the women in his pics,

looks like a manlet esque bro.
all drugs - TPPIIP

ismoseppo

Seriously 3 already? Dude needs to lay off the coke. Yeah he'll die doing what he loves no doubt about it.

the one heart attack he stayed up 3 days went from la to vegas to europe to vegas to mexico in his private jet

and he wonder why he has heart attacks

ismoseppo

Re: Dan 'Playboy King' Bilzerian, professional gambler and legit Getbigger
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 12:07:49 AM »
he funded that war movie that was just out with mark wahlberg,.....um what the fuck was it called Lone Survivor---bilzerian funded a big chunk of it and was given a part, not a big one but pretty decent

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2014, 04:14:06 AM »

Damn, that's a bit of a let down - I assumed he had made all his money from winning at poker. I was thinking there was hope for me yet!  :-\

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2014, 04:20:42 AM »
The son of a corporate bankrupt criminal.

Getbiggers are self made  :D
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2014, 04:27:57 AM »
Guys at that age with that wealth are working their asses off, they don't have three days to spare travelling in private jets coke fueled benders....those who land on a pile of cash on the other hand.

S

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2014, 04:31:08 AM »
Guys at that age with that wealth are working their asses off, they don't have three days to spare travelling in private jets coke fueled benders....those who land on a pile of cash on the other hand.

But Army of one said he makes his millions just relaxing, you mean to tell me this isn't true?

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2014, 04:33:05 AM »
Typical rich kid.  Nothing to admire about a parasite.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2014, 04:46:29 AM »

So I guess the girls are just eye candy...
Rigorous "activity" might not be in the cards for someone who has had 3 heart attacks.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2014, 04:52:23 AM »
But Army of one said he makes his millions just relaxing, you mean to tell me this isn't true?

I don't know how rich he is, I know a couple of guys who run their own broker/dealer firms in the city and the guys clock 80+ hours a week and are fairlystressed at times and one of them barely take much time off a quick weekend here and ther ewith his fiance and baby.

Another friend I have my age I would say he is a multi-millionaire net worth wise owns a night club, a couple of bars, car dealership and properties...etc he cancelled a pre-paid boys weekend break with us last year, then turned up last minute on Saturday night and flew back out Monday morning, takes a lot of time to oversee and build such wealth unless you land in it or scam people.

Bar the odd fluke i.e. flappy bird app maker and a one off wonder trick...etc.
S

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2014, 04:59:23 AM »
I don't know how rich he is, I know a couple of guys who run their own broker/dealer firms in the city and the guys clock 80+ hours a week and are fairlystressed at times and one of them barely take much time off a quick weekend here and ther ewith his fiance and baby.

Another friend I have my age I would say he is a multi-millionaire net worth wise owns a night club, a couple of bars, car dealership and properties...etc he cancelled a pre-paid boys weekend break with us last year, then turned up last minute on Saturday night and flew back out Monday morning, takes a lot of time to oversee and build such wealth unless you land in it or scam people.

Bar the odd fluke i.e. flappy bird app maker and a one off wonder trick...etc.

I am joking. I'm at 50-70, that's with a baby that screams all night. Not anywhere close to a mil a year but live very nicely.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2014, 05:03:15 AM »
I am joking. I'm at 50-70, that's with a baby that screams all night. Not anywhere close to a mil a year but live very nicely.

I respect someone that can raise a family on that. I did more than that last year and im almost always strapped for cash.

Mid 600$ car payment and 2300$ in house expenses will do that.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2014, 05:09:02 AM »

That's the most important thing. And you have a better physique than him  :D

I was living in Manchester earning a middle management salary with a small mortgage a 3 series in my drive way, always finsihed work on time and had lots of time to relax and train, moved down to London pursuing my career, I earn about 3 times more than I did, infact my bonus is higher than my basic salary in Manchester, yet I can say that I hardly see day light, when I train after work, I basically leave my house at 7am and I walk back in at 10pm...this is my 5 day routine :/

Sometimes I do wonder if it's worth it. But luckily I enjoy my job and work doesn't phase me, might change in future will see.
S

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2014, 05:29:04 AM »
I respect someone that can raise a family on that. I did more than that last year and im almost always strapped for cash.

Mid 600$ car payment and 2300$ in house expenses will do that.

I meant 70 hours :). Day care alone in Toronto costs 24k. My place alone is just under a mil. Toronto is one expensive city

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2014, 05:33:18 AM »
I meant 70 hours :). Day care alone in Toronto costs 24k. My place alone is just under a mil. Toronto is one expensive city
oh...

70 hours.... fuck that shit, lol.

The house Im renting is valued at 1.3 million dollars.

Its an absolute shit hole. Two bedrooms and about 1000 square feet. Light switches are painted over and the kitchen is the size of a normal houses shoe closet.

but I can walk from my living room to newport pier in less than 45 seconds.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2014, 05:33:43 AM »
That's the most important thing. And you have a better physique than him  :D

I was living in Manchester earning a middle management salary with a small mortgage a 3 series in my drive way, always finsihed work on time and had lots of time to relax and train, moved down to London pursuing my career, I earn about 3 times more than I did, infact my bonus is higher than my basic salary in Manchester, yet I can say that I hardly see day light, when I train after work, I basically leave my house at 7am and I walk back in at 10pm...this is my 5 day routine :/

Sometimes I do wonder if it's worth it. But luckily I enjoy my job and work doesn't phase me, might change in future will see.
lol exactly rocking a good physique in a nice suit feels damn good. Gives an edge. I do love what I do! Heading to New York Saturday for a week to finalize a deal with major league baseball. Love sports and evolved our company into a sports centric company. Still like this Dan guys life though. I don't roll private charter.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2014, 05:37:49 AM »
oh...

70 hours.... fuck that shit, lol.

The house Im renting is valued at 1.3 million dollars.

Its an absolute shit hole. Two bedrooms and about 1000 square feet. Light switches are painted over and the kitchen is the size of a normal houses shoe closet.

but I can walk from my living room to newport pier in less than 45 seconds.

1.3 million and a dump??? I guess Toronto isn't as expensive as I thought.