Author Topic: He is senile  (Read 4979 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He is senile
« on: March 28, 2014, 12:14:11 PM »
http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/barbara-boland/reid-denies-making-videotaped-claim-obamacare-horror-stories-are-lies#

Reid Denies Making Videotaped Claim that Obamacare Horror Stories Are 'Lies'

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said Wednesday that, "I have never come to the floor, to my recollection, I've never said a word about examples that Republicans have given regarding ObamaCare and how it's not very good."

"Mr. President, the junior senator from Wyoming has come to the floor several times recently talking about the fact that examples that he and others Republicans have given dealing with ObamaCare, examples that are bad, I've called lies. Mr. President, that is simply untrue," Reid said

Harry Reid is contradicting his own statements made on February 26.

As CNSnews.com reported, and as C-SPAN video of him shows, Reid said on the Senate floor:

"We heard about the evils of Obamacare, about the lives it's ruining in Republicans' stump speeches and in ads paid for by oil magnates, the Koch brothers. But in those tales, turned out to be just that: tales, stories made up from whole cloth, lies distorted by the Republicans to grab headlines or make political advertisements."

"There's plenty of horror stories being told. All of them are untrue, but they're being told all over America."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: He is senile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 01:37:42 PM »
I am embarrassed to have this man represent my country. 

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 05:09:13 PM »
This guy is one of the problems in the US, sad folks aren`t smart enough to vote him out.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 05:32:17 AM »
Not senile, just a flat out liar.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 09:03:49 AM »
this is where we are in politics.  no one fucking cares anymore if they're hearing lies or not.  they've already chosen up sides and the rest is all white noise to them. 

if you vote this upcoming election, fine, but I don't want to hear any more bullshit about "voting being our American duty" anymore and wearing a fucking sticker bragging that you voted. 

its a fucking shitshow.  you're participating.  fine. but stop it with telling everyone that "you're making a difference".  you're not.  especially if you vote democrat or republican. 

if you vote independent at least you have a case that you're making a difference.  but you're most probably not either.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 06:39:46 PM »
just another senior moment, which we may recall from 2008 are endearing and sweet.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 07:25:35 PM »

Says the person supporting Bachmann. ::)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2014, 06:04:14 PM »

I am embarrassed to have him represent my State. And he's been trying to get his son, Rory, elected to Congress too...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 12:38:20 PM »
Says the person supporting Bachmann. ::)

Yes I like Bachmann.  What does that have to do with Harry Reid? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2014, 12:39:18 PM »
I am embarrassed to have him represent my State. And he's been trying to get his son, Rory, elected to Congress too...

Unfortunately, he'll probably be successful.  The children of politicians fare quite well in elections. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2014, 12:42:24 PM »
Unfortunately, he'll probably be successful.  The children of politicians fare quite well in elections. 

Probably has more to do with the idiots living in that state. Except you, avxo.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2014, 02:28:02 PM »
Yes I like Bachmann.  What does that have to do with Harry Reid? 

If you are embarrassed by Reid, then you must be triple embarrassed by Bachmann.  Or either you just don't know what being embarrassed truly is. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2014, 02:29:25 PM »
If you are embarrassed by Reid, then you must be triple embarrassed by Bachmann.  Or either you just don't know what being embarrassed truly is. 

No, I'm not embarrassed by Bachmann.  As I said, I like her. 

What is your view of Harry Reid, and in particular the comments that are the subject of this thread? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2014, 02:33:25 PM »
No, I'm not embarrassed by Bachmann.  As I said, I like her. 

What is your view of Harry Reid, and in particular the comments that are the subject of this thread? 

Then you obviously do not know what embarrassment is.  Which renders your statement about Reid irrelevant. 

I do not give a whit about Reid.  But yet do not find him as embarrassing to the country as Bachmann is every time she opens her mouth.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2014, 02:37:23 PM »
Then you obviously do not know what embarrassment is.  Which renders your statement about Reid irrelevant. 

I do not give a whit about Reid.  But yet do not find him as embarrassing to the country as Bachmann is every time she opens her mouth.

I see.  So your sole purpose in commenting was to talk about my views on Bachmann, rather than Harry Reid being an embarrassment.   

Seems to me you should care more about one of the leaders of your party, who is third in line to be president.  I know you haven't been paying attention, but he's an idiot.  And dishonest (or senile). 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2014, 02:57:33 PM »
No, my point was to show you are a hypocrite by talking about someone being an embarrassment and yet supporting a bigger one.

No surprise here.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2014, 03:03:22 PM »
No, my point was to show you are a hypocrite by talking about someone being an embarrassment and yet supporting a bigger one.

No surprise here.
H
What's new he's the biggest hypocrite on this board

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2014, 03:10:51 PM »

No surprise here.

Ok.  Got it.  Now you can go back to stalking Soul Crusher.  lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2014, 03:59:22 PM »
Ok.  Got it.  Now you can go back to stalking Soul Crusher.  lol

Deflecting isn't changing the facts here. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2014, 04:01:38 PM »
H
What's new he's the biggest hypocrite on this board

No shit. As I have pointed out more than once.  Each time he simply tries to argue via failed sematics and straw man arguements, then fades away when that fails. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2014, 04:07:58 PM »
Deflecting isn't changing the facts here. 

True.  You stalking Soul Crusher on a daily basis is a fact.  Weird too.   :-\

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2014, 05:01:21 PM »
this is where we are in politics.  no one fucking cares anymore if they're hearing lies or not.  they've already chosen up sides and the rest is all white noise to them. 

if you vote this upcoming election, fine, but I don't want to hear any more bullshit about "voting being our American duty" anymore and wearing a fucking sticker bragging that you voted. 

its a fucking shitshow.  you're participating.  fine. but stop it with telling everyone that "you're making a difference".  you're not.  especially if you vote democrat or republican. 

if you vote independent at least you have a case that you're making a difference.  but you're most probably not either.

I've been saying this for over 10 years. I'm 33 and have never voted in my life. I have absolutely ZERO interest in being part of the dog and pony show that's a national election and its laughable harping about 'they died for your right to vote'. Fuck 'them' and fuck you.

There's only ever TWO types of government. Government A; gives the worthless unemployed dole tossing scumbags everything and robs the middle class to pay for it whilst giving tax breaks to the rich.

Government B; Robs the middle class to give tax breaks to the rich.

Although I see France is developing a new type of governing method by chasing rich people out of the country and tax the few remaining middle class to death to pay for the swaths and swaths of unproductive cockroaches.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2014, 06:37:36 PM »
True.  You stalking Soul Crusher on a daily basis is a fact.  Weird too.   :-\

If you call pointing out facts and calling attention to his mental instability and lies to be "stalking" then maybe you are right.

Of course anyone stupid enough to admire Bachmann can't be expected to use common sense and logic.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2014, 06:44:18 PM »
If you call pointing out facts and calling attention to his mental instability and lies to be "stalking" then maybe you are right.

Of course anyone stupid enough to admire Bachmann can't be expected to use common sense and logic.

Dude.  You call him names every single day.  At least when I'm on here.  That's about 90 percent of what you do on the board.  It's a friggin obsession. 

But given that you don't realize how strange it is for you to not only stalk him, but offer to pay money out of your own pocket so an internet stranger can take a plane to you so you can disprove what he does for a living, I don't expect you to really understand just how truly weird your conduct is. 

But hey if it makes you feel better to call an internet stranger names, every day, then different strokes . . . .

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2014, 06:24:51 AM »
Dude.  You call him names every single day.  At least when I'm on here.  That's about 90 percent of what you do on the board.  It's a friggin obsession. 

But given that you don't realize how strange it is for you to not only stalk him, but offer to pay money out of your own pocket so an internet stranger can take a plane to you so you can disprove what he does for a living, I don't expect you to really understand just how truly weird your conduct is. 

But hey if it makes you feel better to call an internet stranger names, every day, then different strokes . . . .

You got your hands full being the #1 Fan Boy of Pole Touchers little fan club since Fury isn't here anymore I see.

Seems like exposing his bullshit to light hurts you as much as it does that little crybaby.   Nice play of the hypocrite card by claiming I call him names everyday and yet ignore the fact he does the exact same about Obama.  HAHAHAHA  Take a special breed of stupid to be such a hypocrite on a daily basis.  Then again as pointed out, you admire and like Bachmann, so that is evidence enough that you are not very bright in the first place.