Author Topic: Analysis of 911 witness videos  (Read 8693 times)

blackpele

• Getbig III

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Analysis of 911 witness videos
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 07:02:22 PM »
What I like about this thread is how topical it is.  OP is on the cutting edge.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 02:41:37 AM »
There is already a 4 hour documentary proving there were no planes.
Very well done, it doesn't leave any loose ends.

False flag of history.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 07:21:21 AM »

False flag of history.
September Clues? I'm friend with author Simon Shack, he lives in my country... For sure one of the biggest false flag in our history, and also one of the most important... No planes and also NO VICTIMS in the towers, since they were empty...

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 08:59:01 AM »

False flag of history.
Dear imbecile, why don't you use proper terms while talking this complete silly foil hat theory? There is xxx hours of bullshit video clips with just claims, and without any evidence. I challenge you, point out some single detail these "documentaries" really prove? Just one? There were no planes? In fact, there were four planes, four passenger lists, four stops to fuel the plane and four take off from airfields, and all this has concrete evidence. Then there is radars which follow the planes, and few hundred thousand eye witnesses who see them in flight. There were air control and air traffic who see the planes, so how you can even claim that there was no planes? Are you really an imbecile? Do you really believe that crap in those videos? How can you be such a stupid that you can't see through those lies? These stupid claims just overlook the masses of eyewitnesses, all the amateur videos and photos, like the material from the fire department. That is so incredible stupid, that it is a miracle to find people as stupid as you. Why don't you take some 1911 and play some Russian roulette with it?  ;D ::) :o

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 09:03:34 AM »
September Clues? I'm friend with author Simon Shack, he lives in my country... For sure one of the biggest false flag in our history, and also one of the most important... No planes and also NO VICTIMS in the towers, since they were empty...

I'm curious... If the buildings were empty, who were the people, ON LIVE TELEVISION, jumping out the windows to their deaths?

Brilliant theory... Absolutely brilliant. Scientist material right here.
$

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 09:09:43 AM »
Hours before the attack an Arce looking man was seen circling the towers. Sources state that he was engaged in a violent phone conversation with an employee of said buildings insurance management division.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2014, 09:16:16 AM »
I'm curious... If the buildings were empty, who were the people, ON LIVE TELEVISION, jumping out the windows to their deaths?

don't worry those weren't real people.  they were stuntmen.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2014, 09:26:28 AM »
Open your eyes.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 09:32:54 AM »
Open your eyes.

Lol

The truth is out there!

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2014, 09:33:12 AM »

don't worry those weren't real people.  they were stuntmen.

Ok BUT aren't stuntmen people???? Hence the buildings weren't empty anyway!!!!

/Mind blown.  :o
$

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2014, 09:42:06 AM »
Open your eyes.

Wicked Illuminati babymomma! Should be anabolichalotated and sent to the firy pits.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2014, 09:48:43 AM »
Ok BUT aren't stuntmen people???? Hence the buildings weren't empty anyway!!!!

/Mind blown.  :o

you're probably too young to get my movie reference.  Summer School?  with Mr Shoop?  Dave and Chainsaw?  classic.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2014, 09:54:11 AM »

It seems that you're the superior scientist here, "ON LIVE TELEVISION", since it's on tv it must be true... 99% of tv/media material is fake... Holograms, cgi, green screens and so on, everything about that day was fabricated, "jumpers" included, only the destruction of the two towers was real, still not how we seen on tv... They started to relocate companies and such in the early-mid 90s, Twin Towers were two empty buildings ready to be demolished... Research for yourself if you want...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2014, 10:02:11 AM »
It seems that you're the superior scientist here, "ON LIVE TELEVISION", since it's on tv it must be true... 99% of tv/media material is fake... Holograms, cgi, green screens and so on, everything about that day was fabricated, "jumpers" included, only the destruction of the two towers was real, still not how we seen on tv... They started to relocate companies and such in the early-mid 90s, Twin Towers were two empty buildings ready to be demolished... Research for yourself if you want...
wat
so half the city of new york was in on the conspiracy? Holy god what amazing power the government wields! 

I donf believe the whole story given to us.... but please, some of y9u guys are in fucking lala land. holograms? Empty buildings ready for demolition except the fact thag tourist went ther EVERY DAY leading up to the attack?

Jesus christ come on, use your common sense just a little bit.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2014, 10:04:22 AM »

So how do you explain the people that I know for a fact that were killed 911? I lost a friend in the Pentagon.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2014, 10:16:20 AM »

This may be the single greatest reply in the history of Getbig. I'll get right on that research because of your deeply compelling arguments here.
$

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2014, 10:18:17 AM »
This may be the single greatest reply in the history of Getbig. I'll get right on that research because of your deeply compelling arguments here.
Holograms bro. Don't you know that the WTC was empty for months leading up to the 'attack and the citizens of new york just saw hologram people going in and out of the building?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2014, 10:19:48 AM »

first off New York never existed.  its a hologram dude.  you're such an idiot.  

and so is this.  getbig is not real.  everyone posting on here is a government agent.  and they're coming to get you.................RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and one more thing you HAVE to remember ijdhfiueryqhbviuhterqigu hrepiugqberubgieq

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2014, 10:19:57 AM »

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2014, 10:20:54 AM »
I work for the "phone company." We lost like 200 technicians that day... Guess they were holograms... Or them AND their families got paid off to say they died? This thread has really opened my eyes to the truth.
$

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2014, 10:21:42 AM »
wat
so half the city of new york was in on the conspiracy? Holy god what amazing power the government wields! 

I donf believe the whole story given to us.... but please, some of y9u guys are in fucking lala land. holograms? Empty buildings ready for demolition except the fact thag tourist went ther EVERY DAY leading up to the attack?

Jesus christ come on, use your common sense just a little bit.

Right, this goes to proving some of my theory that liberal minded person (most often the profile of a conspiracy theorists) either have a severe enough mental status they're having hallucinations and hearing voices.. OR, their drug use history has made them crazy.  You probably also think this same govt that planned all this ought to bank roll your life, pay you're debts, and cover your health insurance entirely?

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
$

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2014, 10:23:02 AM »
Right, this goes to proving some of my theory that liberal minded person (most often the profile of a conspiracy theorists) either have a severe enough mental status they're having hallucinations and hearing voices.. OR, their drug use history has made them crazy.  You probably also think this same govt that planned all this ought to bank roll your life, pay you're debts, and cover your health insurance entirely?

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
$