Author Topic: promoting kidney funtion  (Read 1849 times)

blackiron03

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
promoting kidney funtion
« on: January 19, 2006, 03:39:03 PM »
What supplements will help with kidney function. I have been off supps for about 6-7 weeks because I knew I was having blood work done for my annual physical and I wanted to see where my levels were at naturally. Even though I had been off that long my blood test showed that I still had elevated kidney funtion levels. Now the last cycle I did included anadrol which is very toxic for the kidneys. Should I attribute the high level to the possibility that my funtion is still down do to the use of anadrol in my last cycle.

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: promoting kidney funtion
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 10:12:20 PM »
Not sure about actually helping with kidney function but cranberry will help with cleansing.  Most people taking steroids, medications, excessive suplements and so on can get benefits from it. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: promoting kidney funtion
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 03:05:21 AM »
What supplements will help with kidney function. I have been off supps for about 6-7 weeks because I knew I was having blood work done for my annual physical and I wanted to see where my levels were at naturally. Even though I had been off that long my blood test showed that I still had elevated kidney funtion levels. Now the last cycle I did included anadrol which is very toxic for the kidneys. Should I attribute the high level to the possibility that my funtion is still down do to the use of anadrol in my last cycle.

Are you looking for something to increase your kidney function, or to assist your kidney function?

'Cause if you're looking for increased kidney activity, ...keep doing what you're doing.
Your kidneys will work themselves to failure trying to rid your body of the toxicity.  :-\

If you're looking for something to promote better kidney function and set the stage for optimal health and wellness, I recommend
VitaPak <--click me and feel free to view the mini-site

VitaPak - Everything Your Body Needs

Our bodies can be divided into ten basic "systems": circulatory, digestive, glandular, immune, intestinal, nervous, respiratory, skin/hair & eyes, structural, and urinary. Keeping these systems in line helps stave off disease and keeps one's body and mind in the best shape possible. Synergy's VitaPak provides essential nutrition to all of these systems, but since you asked specifically about kidneys, here is how Vitapak assists in that area

Urinary System:

Our urinary systems are very important in removing toxins from our system and regulating our fluid levels. Stress and reduction in function of our urinary systems can lead to things such as bloating and increased levels of toxins in our organs. Many people overlook the urinary system, yet it is vitally important. Many nutritional supplements, don't really address the urinary system - but VitaPak contains L-sporogenes, potassium and asparagus to help keep this system running at peak performance.

L-sporogenes, the "friendly flora" helps reduce the frequency of UTIs (urinary tract infections - which can occur in both men and women) by reducing the frequency of infections by rogue bacteria and fungi.5,6,7

Potassium, which has many effects on the body, also plays a part in the water removed from the body by the kidneys. The result of this is how much water is in our bodies and whether we are bloated, dehydrated or not.1,2

Asparagus has a diuretic effect on the body. This means that it stimulates the kidneys to keep them working in balancing our water levels and in removing the toxins from our system.3,4,8,9

References:
  • 1. Advanced Nutrition and Human Metabolism. 2nd Ed. Groff JL, Gropper SS, and Hunt SM. West Publishing Company. Los Angeles, California. 1995.
  • 2. Recommended Dietary Allowances, 10th Ed. National Reseach Council. National Academy Press. Washington D.C. 1989.
  • 3. The Complete German Commission E Monographs: Therapeutic Guide to Herbal Medicines. Ed. Bleumenthal. The American Botanical Council. Boston, MA. 1998.
  • 4. Pharmacognosy, Phytochemistry, Medicinal Plants. Bruneton J. Intercept Limited. New York. 1995.
  • 5. Tyler's Herbs of Choice. Tyler VE, Robbers JE. The Haworth Herbal Press. Binghamton NY. 1999.
  • 6. Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database 3rd Ed. Jellin JM, Gregory P, Batz F, Hitchens K, et al. Stockton, CA. Therapeutic Research Faculty. 2000.
  • 7. Drugs and Natural Alternatives. Fowles CM. DAC Health. Draper, Utah 2001.
  • 8. Encylopedia of Common Natural Ingredients: Used in Foods, Drugs, and Cosmetics. 2nd Ed. Leung AY and Foster S. John Wiley and Sons, Inc. New York. 1996.
  • 9. PDR for Herbal Medicines. 2nd Ed. Medical Economic Company. Gruenwald J, Brendler T, Jaenicke C. Eds. Medical Economics Company. Montvale, NJ. 2000.

To see a full discussion paper on how Synergy's VitaPak nourishes the 9 other aforementioned systems, visit: http://www.boom7.com/index.php?topic=30.msg2597#msg2597

Or if you prefer to listen, rather than read, visit: http://www.jaguarenterprises.org/products.htm and scroll down to the audio button that discusses the nutritional line

Hope That Helps,
w